Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772926 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Uwagood123(m): 8:50am On Mar 24
Grand Theft Auto 6 Map: The Ultimate Guide to GTA 6 Map Locations

Grand Theft Auto 6 (GTA 6) has been one of the most highly anticipated video game releases in recent memory, and rumors about the game's map have been swirling for quite some time. According to various sources, the map for GTA 6 is said to be the largest and most diverse in the history of the franchise. Players can expect a virtual world that includes everything from sprawling cities to rural countryside, with a wide variety of environments and landscapes to explore. The map is rumored to be set in multiple locations, including Vice City, which is inspired by Miami, and a new fictional South American city. This level of diversity promises endless possibilities for players when it comes to gameplay and exploration, making GTA 6 a truly ambitious and exciting addition to the beloved franchise.

Grand Theft Auto 6 has the gaming world buzzing with excitement, especially when it comes to speculation about the map for the highly-anticipated game. With Rockstar Games known for delivering expansive and immersive open-world environments, fans are eager to see what they have in store for GTA 6. Rumors suggest that the map will be a combination of multiple cities, possibly including Vice City, Liberty City, and a new location based on Rio de Janeiro. This would offer players a diverse landscape to explore, from urban cityscapes to tropical beaches, and everything in between. While the exact details of the GTA 6 map remain shrouded in mystery, one thing is for certain - Rockstar Games is sure to deliver a gaming experience like no other. Stay tuned for more updates as we eagerly await the official reveal of the Grand Theft Auto 6 map. Click the link to continue Reading
https://www.howtogamerz.com/2024/03/grand-theft-auto-6-map-ultimate-guide.html?m=1

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Angel55555(m): 10:35am On Mar 24
The Walking Dead collection.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Yungprince(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25
I need game on my pc I stay around sango
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CORPSEFUCKER: 9:27am On Mar 26
Yungprince:
I need game on my pc I stay around sango

Post pic of your PC specs
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 5:51pm On Mar 26
MichaelBlake40:

what's the specs of your laptop.

i7-4710MQ
GTX 950M
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 5:53pm On Mar 26
My PC is starting to show it's age!!!!! :[ can only play in windows 1600 x 900 or else it will crash. No worries, na so we go finish cold steel 3!!!!!!

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by KseniKru(f): 5:58pm On Mar 26
I'm nostalgic and play SiphonFilter cool, who remembers this game?

6 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 4:56pm On Mar 29
The Artful Escape.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 10:27pm On Mar 29
🎮 🥌 🔥

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by arazanbal: 6:47pm On Mar 30
Evil West and diablo V on xbox series s
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chingle5(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31
cao:
The Artful Escape.

Why I go dey follow cao angry angry angry abeg how dem dey unfollow person for nairaland

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NACE13: 3:17pm On Apr 01
Just finished Tomb Raider 2013 and starting Dead Space III tonight.
I hate horror games but the trailer was quite interesting to ignore.
Already downloading Sleeping Dogs to play next after DSIII

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 10:16pm On Apr 01
chingle5:

Why I go dey follow cao angry angry angry abeg how dem dey unfollow person for nairaland
This isn't an airport, you don't need to announce your departure.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JasmineBedwell(f): 11:04am On Apr 02
D&D
Online pokies
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by pat4real2017: 11:27am On Apr 02
I get plenty of interesting games to download and play. If you need some great games then visit this link. https:///gamers-to-enjoy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by pat4real2017: 11:31am On Apr 02
if you are looking for some fun and interesting games to play check them here: https:///Fun-gamenow
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 2:09pm On Apr 02
JasmineBedwell:
D&grin
Online pokies
the actual tabletop game or a D&grin like game like Baldur's gate or pillars of eternity?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 10:41pm On Apr 02
Immortals of Aveum.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03
Wait, am i the only one just reading an article about Nvidia buying the Xbox brand from Microsoft?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lexrichy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03
swagifted:
Wait, am i the only one just reading an article about Nvidia buying the Xbox brand from Microsoft?
april fool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03
lexrichy:
april fool
lord... I almost got a heart attack.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 5:34pm On Apr 03
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 5:35pm On Apr 03
✨️✨️

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NACE13: 3:32pm On Apr 05
Please, can someone help me with a solution. I just got Sleeping Dogs DE for pc but it doesn't launch. If I click on the launcher, it just displays the loading icon and stops.
I have updated my graphics card driver, Ms visual C++, still no positive result. Don't know what else to do. I don watch YouTube videos tire sef.

Modified: Finally found a fix to this and got it to play. cheesy cheesy
I feel like I'm playing the Chinese version of GTA V
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05
NACE13:
Please, can someone help me with a solution. I just got Sleeping Dogs DE for pc but it doesn't launch. If I click on the launcher, it just displays the loading icon and stops.
I have updated my graphics card driver, Ms visual C++, still no positive result. Don't know what else to do. I don watch YouTube videos tire sef.

Which version did u get? The censored one or the normal one.

I am asking because i bought the gore one too and it's not opening for me. When i find something I'll get back to you this weekend...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NACE13: 4:15pm On Apr 05
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Which version did u get? The censored one or the normal one.

I am asking because i bought the gore one too and it's not opening for me. When i find something I'll get back to you this weekend...

Can't say for sure. It was downloaded and didn't mention anything like gore but the game itself contains gory fights.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by STAKE9560(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06
How to Play Mines ON STAKE ?
Stake.com Mines is played on a 5×5 lattice. To start, players set their bet sum and the quantity of mines in play, going from 1-24. There are 25 tiles altogether, which can be appropriated among diamonds and mines. When the bet is put, players can flip over the tiles to uncover either a jewel or a bomb. In the event that a player uncovers a bomb, their round is finished and they lose their bet. Notwithstanding, in the event that they uncover a pearl, they get the opportunity to continue playing until either arriving at the most extreme number of mines or they decide to cash out. Read More cool https://beyondtechy.in/new-stake-mines-predicitor-strategy-2024/
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by orphio22: 3:11am On Apr 08
Currently playing Assetto Corsa and making the Third Mainland Bridge in it

check my twitter to download the map if you have the game, it's cheap sha

@ldanod_

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08
Just got my Asus rog ally and i must admit that it plays my games way better than my steam deck due to vrr (Variable refresh rates).

Looking forward to installing bazzite os (Steam os fork) on it. cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.