Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773246 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chingle5(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09
cao:

This isn't an airport, you don't need to announce your departure.

I agree this is not an airport angry you don't need to quote my departure angry

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Billyollie: 7:22pm On Apr 09
if you are looking for some fun and interesting games to play <a href="https://trucksimulatorultimat.com/">check them here!</a>
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RelaxingEnd: 5:32pm On Apr 11
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Akblade: 5:38pm On Apr 11
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Just got my Asus rog ally and i must admit that it plays my games way better than my steam deck due to vrr (Variable refresh rates).

Looking forward to installing bazzite os (Steam os fork) on it. cool

Nice! Looking to install Bazzite OS on my Legion Go as well. I'm a handheld freak and these are my devices.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 8:35pm On Apr 11
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11
Akblade:

Nice! Looking to install Bazzite OS on my Legion Go as well. I'm a handheld freak and these are my devices.
Wow Bruh. You can never get bored with those consoles.

I Finally put bazzite on mine anyways. Been way smoother than windows and i can even put games like red dead redemption 2 or gta v to sleep mode and I can decided to continue playing them a week after.

Hey i am also an handheld freak too lol.

Started from psp to ps vita to switches and then steam deck to asus rog ally. I never really liked home consoles.

I also Just ordered for a 2tb ssd sef because I heard ally kills sd cards. I put one of my deck sd cards on it and it works so well so far though.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11
[quote author=N3cR0mAZc3R post=129391305]

I Finally put bazzite on mine anyways. Been way smoother than windows and i can even put games like red dead redemption 2 or gta v to sleep mode and I can decided to continue playing them a week after.

Started from psp to ps vita to switches and then steam deck to asus rog ally. I never liked home/Stationary consoles but that's just me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Akblade: 12:08am On Apr 12
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Started from psp to os vita to switches and then steam deck ro asus rog ally. I never liked home consoles.

That looks pretty good on your Ally.

As soon as my game pass subscription ends, I'll try Bazzite OS. There's something about Steam OS that I miss on window. Menh that resume feature is next level. Being able to resume games after hrs or days is what I miss while on windows.

Yeah, me too. I sold my PS4 when I got the Steam Deck. I always like to play from my bed. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Allly. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:14am On Apr 12
chingle5:

I agree this is not an airport angry you don't need to quote my departure angry
Then simply don't make an announcement, as we both agree that this isn't an airport. So you can't be boning face up and down like they stole your meat from the pot.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 2:23am On Apr 12
Akblade:

As soon as my game pass subscription ends, I'll try Bazzite OS. There's something about Steam OS that I miss on window. Menh that resume feature is next level. Being able to resume games after hrs or days is what I miss while on windows.

Yeah, me too. I sold my PS4 when I got the Steam Deck. I always like to play from my bed. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Allly. Cheers!

I'll probably sell my ps5 too. Never really played it that much. It's useless.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by StPete: 9:12am On Apr 12
N3cR0mAZc3R:

I'll probably sell my ps5 too. Never really played it that much. It's useless.

Send your WhatsApp number lemme buy it off you

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12
Akblade:

Why did you change your monika
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13
NACE13:
Please, can someone help me with a solution. I just got Sleeping Dogs DE for pc but it doesn't launch. If I click on the launcher, it just displays the loading icon and stops.
I have updated my graphics card driver, Ms visual C++, still no positive result. Don't know what else to do. I don watch YouTube videos tire sef.

Modified: Finally found a fix to this and got it to play. cheesy cheesy
I feel like I'm playing the Chinese version of GTA V

Yeah bro I got something for you. You will need to wait 3 months b4 it can launch. After then you can play it. I had the same problem with my Amazing spider-man steam key and was able to launch it 3 months later.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NACE13: 10:14am On Apr 14
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Yeah bro I got something for you. You will need to wait 3 months b4 it can launch. After then you can play it. I had the same problem with my Amazing spider-man steam key and was able to launch it 3 months later.

I don't get. You mean for the Sleeping Dogs or a different game?
Because I stated that I have found a fix to it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14
NACE13:

I don't get. You mean for the Sleeping Dogs or a different game?
Because I stated that I have found a fix to it.

Oh nice. I didn't know you found a fix already.

How's the game by the way? Any good?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NACE13: 2:58pm On Apr 14
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Oh nice. I didn't know you found a fix already.

How's the game by the way? Any good?

At first, I thought it's a GTA knockoff but it turns out I'm really enjoying the gameplay. The storyline is quite interesting too.
I just have to admit it, bro; I prefer this to GTA V.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14
NACE13:

At first, I thought it's a GTA knockoff but it turns out I'm really enjoying the gameplay. The storyline is quite interesting too.
I just have to admit it, bro; I prefer this to GTA V.

Nice. I'll try it out too once it unlocks in a month or so. Thanks and keep enjoying it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mammey: 12:13am On Apr 17
Are you a game player and you haven't heard about this game and earn in dollar then you are actually missing out

There is a particular game called fish jump whereby you earn usdt to your trust wallet click on the link down below to get started and funny about this app is that there is no minimum withdrawal 👇👇👇

ReadON! Use my invite link to download and register now! Don't forget to enter my referral code 84UNKA for extra cash rewards! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.readon.app

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Banzajc: 8:44pm On Apr 17
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Yungprince(m): 8:40am On Apr 18
CORPSEFUCKER:

Post pic of your PC specs
msi 4gb 1650 8gig ram
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Banzajc: 10:13pm On Apr 18
Check also this website: www.game243.net or www.gamegenial.net
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sallyeerrecart: 9:33am On Apr 19
I'm playing with ai characters, it's so fun and interesting, here are some characters and anime girls, i love the girls
Play it here:
IOS
Google Play
Wemate Online

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lewis142: 4:29pm On Apr 20
I'm immersed in a <a href=”https://trucksimulatorultimateplay.com/truck-simulator-ultimate-pc/</a>, navigating through diverse landscapes, managing cargo deliveries, and experiencing the intricacies of trucking. It's a virtual journey that challenges my driving skills and strategic thinking, offering a unique perspective on the transport industry.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by PreciousDev: 1:47am On Apr 22
who's down for a 1 v 1 codm shipment
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22
StPete:

Send your WhatsApp number lemme buy it off you

Already sold.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chingle5(m): 5:51am On Apr 23
cao:

Then simply don't make an announcement, as we both agree that this isn't an airport. So you can't be boning face up and down like they stole your meat from the pot.

Whatever we can't be following each other Sefini la comprende
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Betnomore: 7:52am On Apr 23
@GloriousGbola have you noticed lately that when you click to buy games on the Nigeria Microsoft store, it automatically redirects to the US Xbox store?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GloriousGbola: 8:46am On Apr 23
Betnomore:
@GloriousGbola have you noticed lately that when you click to buy games on the Nigeria Microsoft store, it automatically redirects to the US Xbox store?

yes

i think you will have to do your search directly from the ms store app

slower, unfortunately

you may have to apply filters and go through crud to get what you are looking for, if it is deals

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Betnomore: 8:52am On Apr 23
I've previously bought most of the games i intend playing on the store from my browser earlier this year. Just wanted to be on the lookout for Baldur's gate 3 if the price comes down and even if i feel i'm gonna like it. I have selectives games i play and can play them repeatedly. I don't buy just for buying sake but if I see a very good deal, I must buy oooo grin

GloriousGbola:

yes

i think you will have to do your search directly from the ms store app

slower, unfortunately

you may have to apply filters and go through crud to get what you are looking for, if it is deals
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GloriousGbola: 9:06am On Apr 23
Betnomore:
I've previously bought most of the games i intend playing on the store from my browser earlier this year. Just wanted to be on the lookout for Baldur's gate 3 if the price comes down and even if i feel i'm gonna like it. I have selectives games i play and can play them repeatedly. I don't buy just for buying sake but if I see a very good deal, I must buy oooo grin

h-t-t-p-s://g-ofile.io/d/ORETkK
h-t-t-p-s://1-fichier.com/?vzql74noqgv1funwksmq

remove the - s

GOG DRM free if thats your thing

lets hope spemboot doesnt do its thing

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Betnomore: 9:21am On Apr 23
I only play on xbox for now. Not a PC gamer. So i buy the ones i can get on Nigeria Microsoft store and others i can't get using my alternate account on the US store with gift cards

GloriousGbola:

h-t-t-p-s://g-ofile.io/d/ORETkK
h-t-t-p-s://1-fichier.com/?vzql74noqgv1funwksmq

remove the - s

GOG DRM free if thats your thing

lets hope spemboot doesnt do its thing
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GloriousGbola: 9:44am On Apr 23
Betnomore:
I only play on xbox for now. Not a PC gamer. So i buy the ones i can get on Nigeria Microsoft store and others i can't get using my alternate account on the US store with gift cards

got it

wink

cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.