Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (776225 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 14, 2012
i also prefer me2 to me 3

both me1 and me2 had faces to the villains - saren and harbinger (assuming control of this form - you will know pain , shepard cheesy)

no memorable bad guy in me3 - tim doesn't count for me

the fked up ending, even though the dlc answered most of the issues

of all of them me2 is my fav - esp the startup vid on tuchanka and the theme music

me3 was supposed to be the culimination of all your decisions in 1 and 2 - i thought i'd see some beef between ashley and miranda - no dice angry

i no go lie sha i was almost movd to tears when grunt almost died - i was like wtf is it with these writers - mordin( i didn't miss him) tali (not enough rep , and there was no way i'd support the quarians over the geth ) do they want to kill off everyone?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
oyb: i also prefer me2 to me 3

both me1 and me2 had faces to the villains - saren and harbinger (assuming control of this form - you will know pain , shepard cheesy)

of all of them me2 is my fav - esp the startup vid on tuchanka and the theme music

me3 was supposed to be the culimination of all your decisions in 1 and 2 - i thought i'd see some beef between ashley and miranda - no dice angry

i no go lie sha i was almost movd to tears when grunt almost died - i was like wtf is it with these writers - mordin( i didn't miss him) tali (not enough rep , and there was no way i'd support the quarians over the geth ) do they want to kill off everyone?

You just hit it with that comment. You could feel the pursuit and desperation of being helpless against a nearly invincible foe. In ME3 I didn't feel pressured or under attack (except those annoying reaper attacks in the galaxy map). I got both the Geth and the Quarians. I saved Urdnot Wrex and the rachni in ME1. My crew was complete at the end of ME2. I fulfilled the conditions to get the Mercenary Fleet. Decisions all of which didn't do jack to the game in ME3.

Oh well I am sure people have analysed the crap outta this game. I just wish ME3 was all we wanted it to be.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
plus jokers last actions in the pre dlc me3 ending - running like a biatch

bizarre switch from the angry angry angry untrained(in combat) pilot who lay down covering fire for his crew mates in me2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lumzi23: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
Lord_Reed: @lumiz23
There just just didn't feel like a sense of desperation for me. A galactic war should have had more impact on the whole story but it just didn't seem so. Maybe they should have added more strategic options apart from the readiness thing. And I still don't understand why the Mercenary Fleet didn't show up.

Well it is a matter of opinion but I would say more people agree that ME3 was not as great as the others story wise than not.

I am replaying the entire series again and so far ME1 seems to have way more issues than the two latter games (to me anyway). I understand that I am in the minority but I truly think that the series got progressively better even though each one had its flaws (ME1 have the most flaws in my opinion).

I actually felt something was at stake in this unlike the first game and especially the second (though the second made up for this flaw with some of the best characters in the series).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nikkyshyne(f): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
Treasure Crest 3. World Adventure. I must make all 5 stars mhen.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2012
GTA III. Just wanna have a feel of how it all started
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Next2Bezee(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2012
Playing PES 2013 Demo and i must say I'm not really impressed, The graphics took just a minimal leap and game play is almost the same as 12. angry The new AI is astounding though and the Physics engine is remarkable...So Pes 13 = 6.5/10 grin grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ugo41babe(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2012
Tried online games. Who is on uk.strikermanager.com. Add me ugopossibility
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bawss1(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2012
The Games section needs to wake up from hibernation, nothing seems to happening here these days other than the game merchants selling their wares.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Next2Bezee(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
You're right, seems no 1's letting loose anymore grin

I'm playing Prototype 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
dead space
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
Making time for SFxT. . .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mobinga: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2012

Hitman Absolution.. . . Sniper Challenge.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
ritchboy: Making time for SFxT. . .

Pretty kool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2012
Deus Ex: Human Revolution. My Second play-through. Hoping to get a platinum grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by blackrules1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Resident Evil 5.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by admin7(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2012
playing fifa 2012 on xbox 360 (cos i gave out my ps 3 and pes 2012 am tryna show my bro i beta pass am for im game but its not working)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lumzi23: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
oyb: i also prefer me2 to me 3

Saren was a weak bad guy and Harbinger was just some random guy whose voice I kept hearing. No, none of them even remotely compared to the sheer badness that was Kai Leng and non of the were as compelling as the illusive man.

The ending was bad (no, absolutely terrible) and the game slightly overwhelmed you with side quests around the middle, but aside from that the game was bleeming glorious.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2012
lumzi23:

Saren was a weak bad guy and Harbinger was just some random guy whose voice I kept hearing. No, none of them even remotely compared to the sheer badness that was Kai Leng and non of the were as compelling as the illusive man.

The ending was bad (no, absolutely terrible) and the game slightly overwhelmed you with side quests around the middle, but aside from that the game was bleeming glorious.

How many times do you get to battle Kai Leng or the Illusive Man? How hard were the battles? How may side quests are there in ME3?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by v3: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2012
Currently playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Protocol: Future Soldier
This game kicks a$$...i'm playing it on my pc and i love it so much, i just might get the ps3 version(if available).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by steezyhere(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
Currently getting killed continuously in dark souls
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
Got my Deus Ex plat on Sunday. My first! grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by guru01(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
Am playing walking dead... and several others have abandon due to continuous killing.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 12:48am On Aug 17, 2012
v3: Currently playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Protocol: Future Soldier
This game kicks a$$...i'm playing it on my pc and i love it so much, i just might get the ps3 version(if available).

Any sight of Tom Cruise thus far? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Icedkiddy: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
Gosh guys try chaos legion for pc xo nice[/color][color=#000099][b][/b]
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by manitobor(m): 1:15am On Aug 23, 2012
World soccer winning eleven 8. Can't get enough of this soccer game. Ever since I got it installed 4 years ago I spend at least an hour each day playing this game but still don't get fed up. I also have PES 2012 installed but don't get as much thrill from it compared to Winning eleven.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sino(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
Super Mario64 grin grin grin
I couldn't help it, just got to know about Nintendo 64 emulator, feeling nostalgic already smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.