Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775550 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CreepyZombie: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
I’m playing WRC 3 in my PS3, the game is not so thrilling but it has something that’s getting me addicted.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
TLore: Playing: Prototype 2, Bioshock, The Sims 3. Also replaying games from my childhood like Grim Fandango, Interstate '76 and Revenant. Preparing to get both Arkham Batman games, Bioshock 2, Deus Ex Human Revolution and DISHONORED!

On other people's systems, I'm playing Crysis 2 SF vs Tekken

BTW, what's the size of Dishonored torrent?

Grim Fandango! Men how can I get this game?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sino(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
currently playing Sudoku on my nokia phone...its quite interesting grin

Hitman, silent assasin, i never finished it back then lol.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
Dead Isalnd and Fifa 13 :-)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by FireFish: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2012
I have completed all my games and I’m waiting for assassin creed 3 which released today. I was looking forward for this day and I’ll be really happy after buying it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wavelenght: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
men am trying to build a online games store what do u people think
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wavelenght: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
finding it very difficult to attract consumers
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
Currently enjoying Call of duty on my Pc and World War on my android. Very cool games
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by deegame: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
was currently playing "spec ops","fear 3" and conflict Vietnam" but i have finish playing them and i am looking for those type of games coz thats the type of games i like playing. any suggestion
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lumzi23: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
deegame: was currently playing "spec ops","fear 3" and conflict Vietnam" but i have finish playing them and i am looking for those type of games coz thats the type of games i like playing. any suggestion

You mean like FPS? I would recommend Halo 4. You could see some vids on Youtube to see if it is your thing.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DeJeffo: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
Call Of Duty; Black ops on PS3!!! Maad Game!!!
I've now finished the game at least 15 times. Two weeks ago we had a mad Call of duty Multi-player show down at the Ground Zero Gaming conference in Abuja
Mad trips!

Just found some of the pictures online, More of them here: http://i2sabi.com/2012/11/ground-zero-gaming/

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sino(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
^^^ Absolutely kewl! cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by webang: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JeYycZJ00c?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></[/flash]

Music video by Magnum performing United We Stand Remix (Explicit). © 2012
"The Recipe" Mixtape Link: http://snd.sc/PRoPwo>< [/flash]

Swagnificent Music ..
ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/united-we-stand-remix-single/id567100744

BB PIN: 314B491A
BOOKINGS : magnummusiq@gmail.com
TWITTER : http://www.twitter.com/iammagnum
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/officiallymagnum
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by spoilerx: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
FIFA 13!!!!!! But defending is so difficult!! I never played FIFA 12 , from 11 to 13 !!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DaWhiz: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
spoilerx: FIFA 13!!!!!! But defending is so difficult!! I never played FIFA 12 , from 11 to 13 !!
Defending is easy. Know and use your jockeying button.

I currently play FIFA 13, God Of War 3, Prototype 2. Just finished the last Max Payne 3.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ellylace(f): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2012
Currently playing Resident Evil 5...got stuck while playing God of war 3 so its on d shelf for now...Any tips for RE.5?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2012
Ellylace: Currently playing Resident Evil 5...got stuck while playing God of war 3 so its on d shelf for now...Any tips for RE.5?

So dis is what u get busy with.....

º°˚ well.... are u playing the games on PC?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ellylace(f): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
Imanuelle:

So dis is what u get busy with.....

º°˚ well.... are u playing the games on PC?
nah,on d PS 3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ellylace: nah,on d PS 3

Have u got one? Or its prolly for ur siblings?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bawss1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
DeJeffo: Call Of Duty; Black ops on PS3!!! Maad Game!!!
I've now finished the game at least 15 times. Two weeks ago we had a mad Call of duty Multi-player show down at the Ground Zero Gaming conference in

For a second I thought this guy was referring to BO II and I was about to call him the biggest liar on the face of the earth. grin

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ellylace(f): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
Imanuelle:

Have u got one? Or its prolly for ur siblings?
it's mine...a gift frm my bf.. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ellylace: it's mine...a gift frm my bf.. grin

Kool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cubits12x: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
I keeps it real with my fifa 12....
But after me and my brothers developed our first android game, I've been a little to critical about games....
Fifa rocks though

Check out Z-Cross for Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Endoclan.ZCross_Free&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5FbmRvY2xhbi5aQ3Jvc3NfRnJlZSJd

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ellylace: Currently playing Resident Evil 5...got stuck while playing God of war 3 so its on d shelf for now...Any tips for RE.5?

whr r u stuck @? ive finished it smiley d only place dat rily tuk my tym was a puzzle place whr u had 2 move some pillars, is dat whr u r stuck?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by davkin: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2012
i see no one plays ma kinda game ere ,am stock wid ma nba n f1 championship
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bxg(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2012
Dishonored Ps3 smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
Any one playing Black Ops II yet? The game grossed over $500 million in 24 Hrs making it the highest entertainment launch ever thereby beating the previous record set by MW3. Reviews have been great also. I can't wait to get my hands on it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by echowords(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
Playing battlefield 3 online, so much more technical than mw3, but that isn't always a good tin. Fun though. Gamertag - herokillis
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bawss1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
wkid: Any one playing Black Ops II yet? The game grossed over $500 million in 24 Hrs making it the highest entertainment launch ever thereby beating the previous record set by MW3. Reviews have been great also. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Got mine over the weekend and jumped straight to the zombies mode. Will visit the campaign and multiplayer much later, zombies was why I got this game in the first place. The two different submodes, Grief and Survival are definitely not straight forward but still provide that familiar thrill. . .now if only work will allow me more time
Meanwhile na wa for Activision, every year despite the usual complaints that it’s just a regular iteration they keep breaking sales records with COD. $500 million on launch day? Damn!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lawwar(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2012
hbpeze: 21818783..Ma pin...d psp is already hacked 4 u 2 broze wt...wt 8 games includin pes2012..jude av gt fifa manger on ma bb..
how did jude do it to have fifa manager on his bb?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lawwar(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2012
How can I get football manager 2013 in warri??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by thatguystephen(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
Call of Duty,Modern warfare and prototype 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.