Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777145 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2014
yeah,i lov call of duty all have played but this one seems to be having issues ,nice story so far though ,united federation against the rest of the world which they have all but conquered except the united states..had to upgrade to windows 8 genuine edition ,after havin problems with the alaba windows 8 tongue

#1-stunner:

Call of Duty..... Correct game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by abrazar(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Watch dogs
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ChaseSuno: 6:42am On Jun 29, 2014
AM PLAYIN MORTAL KOMBAT KOMPLETE EDITION AND WATCHDOGS
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tumixxo: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
Guys check out this site!!! http://yourgamenetwork..com I never actually knew there was a site lyk this for Naija Gamers. If you're hardcore & you also do some online gaming activity like myself, It's definitely worth checking out. I really hope the site grows shaa. at least Naija Gamers would be more connected lyk IGN or something and we'll have something to boast about.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tickles001(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Pls, I need help. I just installed call of duty (black ops). But when I want to play it won't even open. It keeps saying "steam must be running to play this game". What do I do?
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Tickles001: Pls, I need help. I just installed call of duty (black ops). But when I want to play it won't even open. It keeps saying "steam must be running to play this game". What do I do?
[color=#006600][/color]

Sounds like a pirated copy. Check the installation procedures supplied, you must have missed a step.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by turok: 3:01am On Jul 01, 2014
Abeg help. I dey play football for PS3 and I dey use Liverpool. Where I go press if I want make Luis Suarez bite person? Real madrid defender Pepe nor gree let me pass...

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tickles001(m): 6:48am On Jul 01, 2014
Lord_Reed:
Sounds like a pirated copy. Check the installation procedures supplied, you must have missed a step.
[color=#006600][/color]
Is there something I can do to make it play. I think I followed all the steps correctly.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2014
Tickles001:
[color=#006600][/color]
Is there something I can do to make it play. I think I followed all the steps correctly.

Check again. A pirated game cannot pass the Steam app verification.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2014
Tickles001:
[color=#006600][/color]
how about copying d files in crack folder to replace the installed files
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2014
So all our comments has gone like chai there is God oooooooo
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tradetrust: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
I am playing Ghost Recon... Future Soldier, finished it but cant get enough of it. I have not touched my new Ghost Recon 2 AND Blacklist...
Funny, I am still playing ALL unchartered series!, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear (HD Collection)...

sometimes, I bring out my SNES and play Super Mario World!!!lol I just play games.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kajool: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
playing candy crush
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Uchwilliam(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
Playing mass effect3 (kul game) & gta san andreas
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
tradetrust: I am playing Ghost Recon... Future Soldier, finished it but cant get enough of it. I have not touched my new Ghost Recon 2 AND Blacklist...
Funny, I am still playing ALL unchartered series!, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear (HD Collection)...

sometimes, I bring out my SNES and play Super Mario World!!!lol I just play games.

Niceee!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
killzone: So all our comments has gone like chai there is God oooooooo
that's true o! Seun #bringbackourcomments o
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
Proffdada: that's true o! Seun #bringbackourcomments o
. So which gaming platform do u belong to Playstation or Microsoft or Nintendo or PC
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
Proffdada: that's true o! Seun #bringbackourcomments o
. So which gaming platform do u belong to Playstation or Xbox or Nintendo or PC
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Deesick7(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
crylost all my game reviews n arguments with guyz on dis thread...Hope nairaland does not Bleep up like dis ever again.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
killzone: . So which gaming platform do u belong to Playstation or Xbox or Nintendo or PC
serious pc gamer
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Proffdada: serious pc gamer
. Wow that means u update ur PCs GPU,CPU,RAM and other parts most of the time. Well am a playstation gamer don't hav a PS4 ooooooo don't hav money for that
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by missmis: 2:45am On Jul 04, 2014
If you are new to the World of Warcraft then **** is a good place for you to be able to buy characters from other online gamers that are selling wow account. This way you will be able to sell wow account, buy wow account or in short trade wow accounts with others around the world. **** provides you a safe and secure mode of efficiently being able to trade or sell wow account. You have the option of selecting your character of preference. This includes people selling wow account of characters as the Monk, Warlock, Mage, Paladin and Rouge amongst others. Many online gamers sell their level 90 Characters in both masculine and feminine portrayals. Items such as the Legendary Cloak are available for sale as well. Certain characters are available at the lowest prices which range. These characters listings include Death Knight, Warrior, Paladin, Mage and the Monk. Keep in mind all characters sold are of Level 90 status. **** offers the facility of “Request a Character” and even provides online support in the form of “**Live Chat**”.

[url][/url]http://www..com/
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 4:31am On Jul 04, 2014
tradetrust: I am playing Ghost Recon... Future Soldier, finished it but cant get enough of it. I have not touched my new Ghost Recon 2 AND Blacklist...

hmmmmm Nice. Planning to get ghost recon 1 and 2,the uncharted series,tomb raider,blacklist and metal gear solid revengeance
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 4:33am On Jul 04, 2014
Deesick7: crylost all my game reviews n arguments with guyz on dis thread...Hope nairaland does not Bleep up like dis ever again.
yeah all those arguments and reviews on watch dogs,PS4 vs Xbox one. This is not funny
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by justinlmj(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2014
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2014
Tickles001: Pls, I need help. I just installed call of duty (black ops). But when I want to play it won't even open. It keeps saying "steam must be running to play this game". What do I do?
[color=#006600][/color]
all u nid is the crack for d game. google it write call of duty black ops crack and it will give u option. there will be a steam file in it. something like steam.api. jst copy and paste the crack
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
gurus...............
plz how do you use IDM to download large torrent files?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tumixxo: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
This gaming lounge called YGN is badass! can't even believe it's from Nigeria. [url]yourgamenetwork..com[/url] Its definitely worth checking out guys.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 05, 2014
tumixxo: This gaming lounge called YGN is badass! can't even believe it's from Nigeria. [url]yourgamenetwork..com[/url] Its definitely worth checking out guys.
What's special about it? It looks very amateurish in my opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.