Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (807890 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
@lordreedi just finished the game on pc myself. I must say It was good. not as good as farcry 3 though.but okay.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 2:53am On Jul 25, 2014
dljbd1:
How far?
Please do you have watchdog for PC?
How do I get it in Lagos?
Thanks

Yes I do have it. Call me on 08069557440.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Just got these cool PS3 games from Canada, interested in buying you can call or Whatsapp me on 0813 687 8181.....

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 2:05am On Jul 27, 2014
purplekayc: @lordreedi just finished the game on pc myself. I must say It was good. not as good as farcry 3 though.but okay.

I need to get my hands on FarCry 3, I have been hearing so much about it.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by yinkeys(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2014
Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012
Fifa 2014 though I've not unlocked it
Splinter Cell
All on iOS tho.anyone who'd like to add me @yinkeys is my username
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by HFOG(f): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
LordReed:

I didn't know you are still a game freak, brother.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
I'm abt to get a ps3 500G and have compiled a list of about 20plus games I wanna play based on ign ratings before I get a ps4 nxt year.Thinking of jailbreaking it and getting all those games, or getting second hand cds.Which is better and cheaper to do?tnx
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
What kinda pc can I get for gaming. My system ain't doing well with the recent games lately and. Pls add d price and system specs. Anyone?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
magnusbane: I'm abt to get a ps3 500G and have compiled a list of about 20plus games I wanna play based on ign ratings before I get a ps4 nxt year.Thinking of jailbreaking it and getting all those games, or getting second hand cds.Which is better and cheaper to do?tnx

When you jail break your ps3 console, you lose the ability to play online. Not a good idea at all. I got some used games if you are interested.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dljbd1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
dammie3: What kinda pc can I get for gaming. My system ain't doing well with the recent games lately and. Pls add d price and system specs. Anyone?
Do your research and make sure you get at least a core i3 (but preferable core i7) PC and with a dedicated graphics memory of at least 1gb. (it must be dedicated Ooo...not integrated!)

I use a Dell N4050, core i3, 4gb ram, 1gb dedicated.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Macrophage:

When you jail break your ps3 console, you lose the ability to play online. Not a good idea at all. I got some used games if you are interested.

Which games do you have,how much and where are u based,by d way how is data consumption when playing online,for example a 5min game on FIFA
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
magnusbane:

Which games do you have,how much and where are u based,by d way how is data consumption when playing online,for example a 5min game on FIFA

A game of FIFA online cld tke like 10MB...I got som PS3 CDs for sale too if ure interested, I stay in Lagos
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
magnusbane:

I have over 25 ps3 CDs including some old ones. Not all are for sale. I like to keep some of them.My whatsapp number is 08092385552. Add me and we can discuss further.

Dimdim is right about the online game data.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
HFOG:
I didn't know you are still a game freak, brother.

Once in a while smiley

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)
The Simpsons: Tapped Out (Android/iOS)
Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff (Android/iOS)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Macrophage:

I have over 25 ps3 CDs including some old ones. Not all are for sale. I like to keep some of them.My whatsapp number is 08092385552. Add me and we can discuss further.

Dimdim is right about the online game data.

Tnx Dim dim and Macro,the problem is ur both in lag,and am in ph
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
magnusbane:

Tnx Dim dim and Macro,the problem is ur both in lag,and am in ph

Pple I knw in PH use etisalat, it's gud bt quite xpensive
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
LordReed:

ask wkid am sure he has.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by HFOG(f): 6:23am On Jul 28, 2014
LordReed:

Once in a while smiley
Ok oh. Na so e dey start
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2014
HFOG:
Ok oh. Na so e dey start

LoL! Seriously I can barely play games these days. Mostly I just want to see the story/cutscenes.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by HFOG(f): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! Seriously I can barely play games these days. Mostly I just want to see the story/cutscenes.
Hmm. Does she love games too?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
HFOG:
Hmm. Does she love games too?

No but she's gonna learn small.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by HFOG(f): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
LordReed:

No but she's gonna learn small.
No way! If she was to learn at all, sud have been during courtship...not now.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by HFOG(f): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Krall44: ma can you believed i was just banned again just because i posted that he banned me? the way se*n is picking on me is too much. see you till i serve my new ban. grin
Wow! Was wondering when I saw ur new moniker. It's wella. No worries. Just ignore it and let peace reign. Be strong. Ok? And stay happy too!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by HFOG(f): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Krall44: ma can you believed i was just banned again just because i posted that he banned me? the way se*n is picking on me is too much. see you till i serve my new ban. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
HFOG:
No way! If she was to learn at all, sud have been during courtship...not now.

She will o! Because when children come they will learn from daddy and mummy better not be left out. LoL!

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by HFOG(f): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
LordReed:

She will o! Because when children come they will learn from daddy and mummy better not be left out. LoL!
Haha. Your posts pulled me to that 'man not being the head' thread. Didn't involve myself. Read thru and met two lovely persons. Why do u ignore my tags on the other thread? Chatting with u on another person's thread seems like derailing to me. What do u think?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
HFOG:
Haha. Your posts pulled me to that 'man not being the head' thread. Didn't involve myself. Read thru and met two lovely persons. Why do u ignore my tags on the other thread? Chatting with u on another person's thread seems like derailing to me. What do u think?

Oh sorry I didn't really know what those tags were for.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by liljboy10: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2014
swankylay: Tru with cod black ops 2. Currently playing uncharted 3.

can I swap ur black ops 2 wit my battlefield 3 or god of war 3?...pls reply asap...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2014
Dimdim, I'll love to get your Metro; Last Night when you are through. What will it take?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by justinlmj(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2014
Join the new whatapp group..now open to
all..chat with fellow home based gamers
now....add me up now..we had some issues with
the old group 07059988236

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (507) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.