Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video (287 Views)

Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me / 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 / Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by mobilenewsnetwo: 7:45am On Apr 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZUxVFKujk

BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Declares His Intention To Run For President in 2023

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Monday formally declared his intention to run for President in 2023.

“I am today, with utmost humility, formally declaring my intention to run for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on the platform of our great party, the All Progressives Congress,” he said in a video obtained by Channels Television.

“If by the grace of God and the will of the people, I am given the opportunity, then I believe that first, we must complete what we have started, radically transforming our security and intelligence architecture, completing the reforms of our justice system; focusing on adequate remuneration and welfare of judicial personnel and ensuring justice for all and the observants of the rule of law; rapidly advancing our infrastructure development, especially power, roads, railways, and broadband connectivity, providing an excellent environment for businesses to thrive, taking the agriculture revolution to the next level, especially mechanisation and developing the farm-to-table value chain; making sure that the government, its agencies, and regulators, serve the business community, creating a tech economy that will provide jobs for millions of young Nigerians; enhancing our social investment programme, to a full-scale social welfare program.”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2022/04/11/breaking-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-declares-his-intention-to-run-for-president-in-2023/amp/

Lalasticlala mukina2 mynd44 seun
Re: Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by mobilenewsnetwo: 7:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by OMENKAismad: 7:46am On Apr 11, 2022
mobilenewsnetwo:
BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Declares His Intention To Run For President in 2023

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Monday formally declared his intention to run for President in 2023.

“I am today, with utmost humility, formally declaring my intention to run for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on the platform of our great party, the All Progressives Congress,” he said in a video obtained by Channels Television.

“If by the grace of God and the will of the people, I am given the opportunity, then I believe that first, we must complete what we have started, radically transforming our security and intelligence architecture, completing the reforms of our justice system; focusing on adequate remuneration and welfare of judicial personnel and ensuring justice for all and the observants of the rule of law; rapidly advancing our infrastructure development, especially power, roads, railways, and broadband connectivity, providing an excellent environment for businesses to thrive, taking the agriculture revolution to the next level, especially mechanisation and developing the farm-to-table value chain; making sure that the government, its agencies, and regulators, serve the business community, creating a tech economy that will provide jobs for millions of young Nigerians; enhancing our social investment programme, to a full-scale social welfare program.”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2022/04/11/breaking-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-declares-his-intention-to-run-for-president-in-2023/amp/
no problem when you win please appoint femi farana as chief of Justice that is only man can change the justice system in Nigeria.

I like him he always stand for justice even if he didn't know who you are. He will make great contributions to justice system

Secondly another one is chief of custom police army should go to south
Re: Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by farm2008: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Yes oooo live on channels tv
Re: Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by Toks2008(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2022
O ti zeh
Re: Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by pharmagba: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Its time for the egg head to be the chance to rebuild the rubles of Nigeria

Arise o compatriots!
Re: Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by 4ckyou: 7:56am On Apr 11, 2022
okay
Re: Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by santakris(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2022
I don't think u are the best for that sit
Re: Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by mobilenewsnetwo: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2022
santakris:
I don't think u are the best for that sit

Why did you say so?
Re: Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by DontBullshitMe: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2022

Re: Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by ShadowCracker(m): 8:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Pastor Ruga for plesident cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Not in this Nigeria sha, Apc in this country never again angry angry.

Parry of bandits, terrorists and protesters killers.

Never again angry angry angry angry.
Re: Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by santakris(m): 8:11am On Apr 11, 2022
mobilenewsnetwo:

Why did you say so?

He is just an errand boy. He will be tossed up and down by cabals and his godfather. He may not have total control of his regime. My opinion though
Re: Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by kingscare1(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Naija for Life grin
Re: Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Hoobooboobo! Betrayal.
Your 8years as VP was a waste. Your presidency won't v effect. Go back to your chamber or RCCG camp.
Re: Watch The Moment Osibanjo Declares His Intention To Run For President: Video by Mynd44: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022

(1)

Igbo Presidency I Stand / Almost 100 Presidential Contestants From SW Alone / Anambra Monarch Pronounce Royal Blesssing On Hon. Emeka Ebo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.