Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 (31749 Views)

Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu / 2023: I Am Running As A Presidential Aspirant, Not Nothern Aspirant - Lawan / Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Kilometres: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
I have a very big problem with Osibanjo's declaration.

The declaration for Presidency by Osibanjo is borne out of nothing but greediness. C'mon, this man has been in Aso rock for almost 7 years and spent about 1 of it being the President.

Isn't it obvious to him that Nigeria is fundamentally unfixable. To fix Nigeria, there are some harsh, unpopular policies that need to be executed and promoted nationwide. One of them is : to aggressively slow down population growth. Another is : coming to realization that Nigeria is not a very rich country, and taking active steps to foster industrialization so that taxation can be more aggressive.

Osibanjo himself knows he can't fix Nigeria, who is he deceiving?

A person who has never held any position of authority in Aso rock can still pardoned for thinking they can fix Nigeria on the basis of ignorance.

Atiku that all you Yamirir supported/supporting has never been to Asok Rock before?
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2022
Me I go run for president too
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by adioolayi(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022
fernandoc:
Not one single thing about Education and incessant strike. A whole Professor.

"Completing the task of ensuring that all Nigerians, male and female, attend school, reforming our educational system for relevance to the challenges of this century, completing the task of universal health coverage for all and strengthening the capacity of States and Local Governments to deliver on their respective mandates."

When you no go read..Lazy youth.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Pierce008: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022
This man seem like the most capable to me amongst the candidates. .

Many people are condemning him for being part of this government and yet, he couldn't do anything in the face of deteriorating economy....

But we are all quick to forget that, the position of the vice in this country is more like a ceremonial position..

Vices anywhere being in the academical world, political world, almost have no voice...
The head will always call the shot, wether you like it or not. .

Let's be realistic....
Him and Peter obi are my choice and the way to go for Nigeria...
If at all, there is hope.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Inyanga(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Behold... The next Nigerian President
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Laren24(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022
what I sha know is that. if na osinbanjo or tinubu. it's still win win for the yorubas

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022
uhmmn....No tinubu urchins here to bash him,only igbo candidates and Bello them dey bash.. Wait not even a single Baba Chicago supporter throw shade. I'm dreaming..
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Sultty(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022
vote for this fake pastor angrynot again. U and buhari have dealt enough pain and suffering on naija

5 Likes

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Najdorf: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You have no reason
Your reason is to continue the embezzlement of money

But you know the funny thing boy...the house boy in aso rock

You and Tinubu will never be our president come 2023.
I can bet my balls on that
Boss no dey put mouth for serious matter. If it's about weed or online fraud we'll call you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Oh now it's win win...hahahahahahahahaha

Laren24:
what I sha know is that. if na you or tinubu. it's still win win for the yorubas
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by sammirano: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Ope ooooo
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by excomarow(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You have no reason

And when either of them wins I definitely come for your balls and use it to smoke my weed

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by SOFTSKILL: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
grin

I knew it... the noodle bandit tribe must never disappoint to betray each other.. the tribe that wakes up their parents with matchetes will never disappoint. Thehuman rituals ambassadors will never disappoint.

5his is the only Yoruba man we can vote for in Edo state not the other frog eyed cocaine licker ....
But unfortunately we are voting for a yam legger this time around Amaechi is the president, this Osibanjo is coming out at the wrong time. Let the yam leggers have it for peace to reign.

Meanwhile , if you need a coder in Edo state and environs holla @ me

Igbo man dey disguise
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by CaptainAyub: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You have no reason

You on the good shiiit now grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Cantonese: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
“ If by the grace of God and the will of the people, I am given the opportunity, then I believe that first, we must complete what we have started…” . Haaaaa. After change and next level, na continuity.

With Petrol from 87 to 167
Kerosene now 650
Bread now 600

Make una help us beg APC to forgive us our iniquities. E don do. Dem don try reach.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Bonchila(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Another top to bottom. God forbid. A prof yet you talking of reforming schools yet under your watch universities are closed. You should hide your face in shame brother... What do these people take us for self..

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by oliverwrites: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
This is getting interesting. If Tinubu is not greedy he will just step down for prof Yemi.

Igbos won't vote for Tinubu and if he was wise be will accept this fact. Igbos are more likely to vote for Professor Yemi and the northerners will vote for him too.

If Tinubu insists and bribes his way through, he will lose to Atiku. And flatly.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by house10s2: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
ybalogs:
Osibanjo or Tinubu??
none
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Oluwomonext212(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
And only a crazy dude would prefer Tinubu to this man
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
one thing osj has used as a strength is his ability to talk, but a good orator doesn't mean one is a good leader, infact Nigerians now need a president that doesn't talk too much but everybody feels the impact of his governance, we are not going to buy into any other scam and get rich quick scheme for another 4yrs like tradermoni and other scams which I never got, what osj is clamoring he's going to do, y didn't he do.it.in the 7yrs in office, y didn't he propose this grand plans and ideas to his principal and let's mitigate our nose dive to poverty, osj is trying to score cheap political points with people in idp and military when he is responsible for putting this people in the condition they are, if osj had any.conscience left in him, he should be apologizing to this people and offering his resignation,.but that's the thing with Nigerian politics
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by ABLEGUY24(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
fergie001:
**My experiences, insights, opportunities, must be used for Nigeria and Nigerians, VP adds

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, GCON

Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

I just Love his declaration speech he will make a good President if given the opportunity to serve
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by amudayusuf(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Planned work
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Laren24(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Oh now it's win win...hahahahahahahahaha

anyone of the two, South West still winning.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Burruchaga71(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Can someone please tell me the difference between Osunbade and Muhammadu? We don't need you Mr man, gerrout!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

The declaration for Presidency by Osibanjo is borne out of nothing but greediness. C'mon, this man has been in Aso rock for almost 7 years and spent about 1 of it being the President.

Isn't it obvious to him that Nigeria is fundamentally unfixable. To fix Nigeria, there are some harsh, unpopular policies that need to be executed and promoted nationwide. One of them is : to aggressively slow down population growth. Another is : coming to realization that Nigeria is not a very rich country, and taking active steps to foster industrialization so that taxation can be more aggressive.

A person who has never held any position of authority in Aso rock can still pardoned for thinking they can fix Nigeria on the basis of ignorance.

God bless you. Spot on
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by happney65: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Number one is to aggressively slow down population growth. That one gangan is the koko. We don't know we are sitting on a gun of gun powder yet,we think na joke we dey

Make we continue
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by samfrancis1(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Xscape1993:
You are a good material, but your broom is evil.
Alaye no be any good material.. imagine all the lies up there self.. na push dem deh push am go there… someone’s going to be using hun how they’re using Buhari presently.. like president like vice.. me no coke know who to follow but definitely not our pastor
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Ifabernard(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
The fact that this man read his speech without any paper is good enough. I mean all our previous leaders would have open 25 pages of manifesto just to declare interest.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Duru009(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2022
He is PART of the failed government......

On what bases is APC compaigning ON.....

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Oluwomonext212:
And only a crazy dude would prefer Tinubu to this man

osibanjo talks like a Winston Churchill in a buhari's pedigree and good speech don't pay the bills bro

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by CSTRR: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2022
All through osinbajo speech, he could not even say one thing his government has acheived.

A vice president of 7 yrs running for president, but cannot sell us on what he has achiveved as vice president.

Incredible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by LordIsaac(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Now....let me queue behind a Professor. He will be the first of his kind in Nigeria. If he fails, I will give up on Nigeria forever. God bless Prof Yemi Osinbanjo, it is not easy to take orders from a colossal failure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Wears Leopard Skin Attire For Cultural Display (Photos) / Abacha Hotel: El-rufai Agrees To Out-of-court Settlement / Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.