Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) (37172 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) / Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by solid3(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
cry
Oh God!

Happy birthday to you boy. Despite your health condition, you are not less human. You are special, that is why an evergreen song was dedicated to you by your mother.

Is the song not more than 6 yrs old?

2 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by kingyakos: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Loving mother
HBD lil bro
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Aforxzy:
So many women will hide this special child but you choose to celebrate him. I salute your courage madam, you are indeed a mother.

Happy birthday son.

Honestly I doff my cap for her. She is a strong woman.

5 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
starbuck:
And my next flat neighbour killed his daughter who has same ailment with hunger....

NasoLifeBe!!!

Some ppu can't cope with that kind of citation
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are right.

Unfortunately, not many will agree with you. If I have to depend on the next person for basic things such as bathing, moving, or eating, I'll beg for my life to be snuffed out of me, albeit painlessly. Even God will understand.

It will be stressful for me and the person taking care of me. This is a lifetime responsibility that not everyone can take on. I can't even assure that myself.

NasoLifeBe!!!

The only hope for the guy is his mum.... imagine if mama no dey nkor

4 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Chidi2022: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I bet the father is somewhere hiding and won’t want to ever identify with this innocent boy, hbd and God bless him
he rejected the child.....his name is David Nnaji... a Nollywood actor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
sureteeboy:

That song is 10 years old. If it was dedicated to a child, then it's definitely not this one
As in a con dey think say i don dey lose my memory 'cause I was sure the song was released more than 6 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
2braithe:

Omo you no too fine again like before.
Unlike those days wey you still dey hot.

No be insult o grin

Lol. Na you sabi. grin
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by MedicH: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
qekng40:
Happy birthday to Chinua

You're great and greater exploits would you do!

Where he go start the exploits from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Exceed15: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Strong woman raising a great man in future. Happy birthday chinua.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
siofra:
So beautiful!! cry

I'm getting goosebumps.
you’re insane
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Happy birthday son
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
SisterFire:
...u will get ur ass messed up by me continue.

I didn't get you pregnant with those special needs bastards so don't blame me grin

You are an empty barrel low level fraudster witch ..

If them born your useles father well waka come na ...

I thought you said I would die last night ?

Na now you go know wetin Bini be

Dirty thief girl
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by harmony75: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Congratulations dearie my God cont. to bless and strengthen your mom❤️
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Throwback: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
ogoloray:
Unpopular opinion:

Euthanasia (mercy killing on people with incurable diseases) should be carried out on children like this...

While a lot of people will think it's an inhumane thing to say, allowing children like this to live means sentencing them to a life of loneliness and pain...

Let's be honest, this boy won't be able to compete in the real world...

And finding true love will take more than a miracle...

Ending their pain upon birth would be the most humane and rational thing to do...

Nobody should quote me about how their imaginary sky daddy can turn any situation around.

You have said nothing but the truth.

It should be enforced by the government as parents become too attached and hold on to an agony that is for a lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Throwback: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
MedicH:

Where he go start the exploits from?

Very valid question.

Certainly not in this life that is already miserable from birth.

To let such continue to live is inhumane.

The boy had better not outlive the mother, else his life would be over.

3 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by astute28: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Happy birthday champ ,u are more than a conqueror
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Throwback: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Chidi2022:

I now know why David had the gots to impregnate another woman and claim his wife was cool with it.

I doubt if Jodie had other kids after this boy.

It is of no benefit to both parents and the child that such dependent life continue.

Dear mother!
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Lightorder: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
Now this is a slay queen.. not all the demonic over aged multiple baby daddy having old layers like some here on this forum

Cc sisterfire ;
See your mate? you have 5 special needs kids and abandoned them but this lady has just one and stuck with him

I don’t understand you
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by jpdoncumagain: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
happy birthday kiddo... grow in God's love, Amen.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Happy birthday son, the Lord God of heal will take care of you.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by hopexter(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
qekng40:
Happy birthday to Chinua

You're great and greater exploits would you do!

What greater exploits do you expect from a priority one Special child?

Make una easy dey whine people undecided
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

I didn't get you pregnant with those special needs bastards so don't blame me grin

You are an empty barrel low level fraudster witch ..

If them born your useles father well waka come na ...

I thought you said I would die last night ?

Na now you go know wetin Bini be

Dirty thief girl
... I am tracking u and when I get u ...u will beg in tears.ur soul arent scared of me .
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by winner37(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Many ladies can never do this, she is great for not living a fake life like others.

happy birthday handsome boy more year of grace, blessings, favour, god's protections and long life.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by sunkoye: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Happy birthday God's son. You will soon get visit from Most High.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by sajmark(m): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I bet the father is somewhere hiding and won’t want to ever identify with this innocent boy, hbd and God bless him

https://www.nairaland.com/4443340/nollywood-actor-david-nnaji-celebrates#66562251

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
God bless that boy for ijn
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by bennytrips27(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Peace081:
Please what happened to him?

Its called cerebral palsy,The main cause of cerebral palsy is brain injury caused by lack of oxygen to the brain before, during, or shortly after childbirth. Brain damage caused by lack of oxygen (hypoxia) can result in an array of symptoms such as issues with fine motor skills, movement, coordination, muscle tone, and developmental delays.

3 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Chidi2022:

For reel

Karma has a way of fvcking men like that up.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
That was the major reason their marriage got annulled.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by IamGreen1(f): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dearlord:
Happy birthday to him.
Sincerely speaking, there is no joy in this.
Issues like this are mostly as a failled abortion pill or improper health care during pregnancy.

No it's as a result of complications at birth or unnecessary prolong labour hence tge reason doctor opt for emergency surgery.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by IamGreen1(f): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dearlord:
Happy birthday to him.
Sincerely speaking, there is no joy in this.
Issues like this are mostly as a failled abortion pill or improper health care during pregnancy.

No it's as a result of complications at birth or unnecessary prolong labour hence the reason doctors opt for emergency surgery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary / Tekno, Ubi Franklin & Their Identical Range Rovers Strike A Pose / Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.