Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) (47748 Views)

The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Seyiemath(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
One time I wore it and made sure the beads were visible to onlookers while I paraded the whole street.
Actually, One shawty bet me on that and I lived up to expectations because I for one love clownish challenges... Shawty na my bae.

Picture me rolling, a full-bearded guy, with dark shades on. Rocking a white singlet and Gucci boxer, my waist encircled with multiple colored beads, which were making that familiar sounds with every step I take. And the naughty shawty was trailing behind like a blaze, her face thick with devilish mischievousness.

No big deal. Na just beads.

That shawty Sha... She loves life full of hearty drama.

In January, she bet me on catwalking just the way beauty pageants do on the runway in front of her mom and sister which I performed expertly because her folks no sooner than they saw me walking in from the front gate busted into fits of laughter...I saw twinkle stars in her Mama's eyes as I blew them a kiss and slapped my Yansh.

The next challenge: she wants me to twerk in full cynosure of her folks... Dope money. I've chosen Easter Monday as the D-day and their living room is the stage.

Ofcourse I'm fücking up but who never Bleep two hands in the air? No hands.
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Kam2021: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Irritating ..some even wear ankle chain
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by jospepper(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
no
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by BigYash: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Gayi them
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Awon enya Bobrisky. Na from clap e dey enter dance.
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by nautybride: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Generalwoodz:
One time I wore it and made sure the beads were visible to onlookers while I paraded the whole street.
Actually, One shawty bet me on that and I lived up to expectations because I for one love clownish challenges... Shawty na my bae.

Picture me rolling, a full-bearded guy, with dark shades on. Rocking a white singlet and Gucci boxer, my waist encircled with multiple colored beads, which were making that familiar sounds with every step I take. And the naughty shawty was trailing behind like a blaze, her face thick with devilish mischievousness.

In January, she bet me on catwalking just the way beauty pageants do on the runway in front of her mom and sister which I performed expertly because her folks no sooner than they saw me walking in from the front gate busted into fits of laughter...I saw twinkle stars in her Mama's eyes as I blew them a kiss and slapped my Yansh.

The next challenge: she wants me to twerk in full cynosure of her folks... Dope money. I've chosen Easter Monday as the D-day and their living room is the stage.

Joking right?
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Olam09(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
siofra:
What do you think?

I think it's sexy.

I think they need psychiatric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Mystic969: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
It's has meaning attached to it
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Boogyman557: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
fikayormi:

I swear boogyman Na real Gee , I don waka with many Gees too both Airlord and Sealord and they use to wear for protection , one even remove the thing for my face say e dey suck his blood..

But aside that why will men be wearing it if you are not gay ?
Holly Gram cool u be real Gee!

although some people just grow up to because MUMU men AKA the SIMple guys...

most of those guys did not grow up the hard way or them no Underground STREET levels..

because na AKAMU and MILK Dem drink till Dem grow UP..

some men na AKA big babies.. those once don grow up but Dem still be MUMU, na only der body grow but brain no grow!

but waiting I know b say, if I Facebook or JAM any nigga and the nigga wear beads for fashion, Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST em INTESTINE pure for ground b4 people go begin ask waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by adecz: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Next thing, una go dey ask us
whether it is sexy for men to wear bikini ❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

3 Likes

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by illuminutty: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Only gaybriels wear such as a man.

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Counterfeit: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fucking FARGOTS
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by franklingud(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Daughters of eve are loosing more sons of Adam everyday.

So sad indeed

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by chukwuibuipob: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
sad are juju pro max
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Godstiger(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
A good defination of arant nonsense
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by TricksterBoss: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
God forbid I spit na gay you be abi druggie how boy go wear waist bead a big NO
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by phemmyfour: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
siofra:
What do you think?

I think it's sexy gayish.
fixed
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by hush15: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
siofra:
What do you think?

I think it's sexy.

I understand that women are trying so had to be like men because they are never contented but for men to try and be women, is low...

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by mozes01(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
what kind of fvckery is that?

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by 07kjb: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Generalwoodz:

A simp is better than this one

2 Likes

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hell no wtf mate
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Ofadaman(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
F*cking disgusting,

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by BadEnglish(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is extremely gayish.

2 Likes

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by visijo(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
I guess na new trend.
But God forbid me doing such sad angry

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Okextra: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wearing waist bead in my place is nothing but voodoo....

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by yunqdady: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by zinaunreal(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lots of guys condemning here would secretly try it or be tripping for such guys and probably want to furkk the hell out of them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
no respectable man will wear such
though for men looking for slim tommy, this will help alot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching / What Is Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.