Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) (47763 Views)

The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Uchedizzy(f): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Any guy that wears it is a gay
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
fikayormi:

I swear boogyman Na real Gee , I don waka with many Gees too both Airlord and Sealord and they use to wear for protection , one even remove the thing for my face say e dey suck his blood..

But aside that why will men be wearing it if you are not gay ?
That's the point if it's for protection then it's cool any other reason na bobrisky look like dey load so. like the guy in the second pic with yellow pants his own is for protection but u see that last pic, that guy is a bloody gay.
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
GayLords

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by mmsen: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
I did not know that this was a thing.
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
siofra:
What do you think?
I think it's sexy.
GOD FORBID
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by MrBONE2(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Only pussy ass men wear beads on their waist

If a baby girl got beads on thier waist..I understand..I have many sisters..they all have it on their waist

But not for a niggar to put on waist beads
Hell no
You are right Bwana, this is damn not right grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by aklion: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Them look gay to me... Nonsense
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Alohaa: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
I even saw one putting on a leg chain last week
I was “flambagasted”
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Juanmike(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kingsuave:
My paddy get one for him waist, omor nothing concern me na him get why him dey put am.
Na him get your a**
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Juanmike(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Only pussy ass men wear beads on their waist

If a baby girl got beads on thier waist..I understand..I have many sisters..they all have it on their waist

But not for a niggar to put on waist beads
Hell no
Your Hoelosho sisters?
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by tellmemore15: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
the guy on yellow pant tells you the kind of pips tat wear waist beads.
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by shegzbillionz(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
So what's wrong about it?
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Legacyy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
They all look like gays
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good For the guy that love to wear it
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Atticusxsz(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
There's a guy in my neighbourhood that we in our huge numbers do sit and relate deeply together at one of our community townhall. He's got 2 or 3 waist beads adorning his waist and gold anklets on his leg as well.
His own beads and anklets are mainly for protection and darkness cover when he's going about his illegal sales of drugs, coming across the military/policemen etc and also, his a full blown nigga.
He do receives monthly government amnesty payment on a steady and works and aligns with the renown Ateke Tom and his cohorts. cool
But anything from the aforementioned above, I'll just see the person wearing it as going mad, probably a gay or na you know wetin dey worry.
Knowing about it alone is repulsive and annoying to me in a way. undecided
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Bfly: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na Jazz.

Besides some niggas are bleeped up.
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Atticusxsz(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That's the point if it's for protection then it's cool any other reason na bobrisky look like dey load so. like the guy in the second pic with yellow pants his own is for protection but u see that last pic, that guy is a bloody gay.

I even came across the 2nd guy in the pics wearing it since his shirt was quite transparent a little last week thursday while coming back from a programme at rumuola axis in Ph.
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by gidado14(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
siofra:
What do you think?

I think it's sexy.
this na GAY shit

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by ellizy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
If you like tie snake round your waist, na your life..
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Moneyboyz: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fargots
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
siofra:
What do you think?

I think it's sexy.
Are you a sisi? Behave!
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Goldbw122(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
When you were any garment or anything relating to the other gender than for sure you want to be the other gender..
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Bbbw: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
These are women not men
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by 3kay945(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
So naija youth don reach this level... ehn
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by omoadeleye(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
They look disgusting
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Generalwoodz:
One time I wore it and made sure the beads were visible to onlookers while I paraded the whole street.
Actually, One shawty bet me on that and I lived up to expectations because I for one love clownish challenges... Shawty na my bae.

Picture me rolling, a full-bearded guy, with dark shades on. Rocking a white singlet and Gucci boxer, my waist encircled with multiple colored beads, which were making that familiar sounds with every step I take. And the naughty shawty was trailing behind like a blaze, her face thick with devilish mischievousness.

No big deal. Na just beads.

That shawty Sha... She loves life full of hearty drama.

In January, she bet me on catwalking just the way beauty pageants do on the runway in front of her mom and sister which I performed expertly because her folks no sooner than they saw me walking in from the front gate busted into fits of laughter...I saw twinkle stars in her Mama's eyes as I blew them a kiss and slapped my Yansh.

The next challenge: she wants me to twerk in full cynosure of her folks... Dope money. I've chosen Easter Monday as the D-day and their living room is the stage.

Ofcourse I'm fücking up but who never Bleep two hands in the air? No hands.

I can picture y'all and the kind of relationship you, her, and her folks have going on. It's that kind of exposed, carefree (but still accountable, sensible) relationship. They have come to accept you as theirs, seeing that they are exposed and probably well-travelled,but most especially because, seeing you do whatever crazily perceived stuff their daughter makes you do, makes her happy and this makes them happy too (that both of you in your weird ways are happy and get along just nicely)
They see you don't behave like th typical Nigerian man, which they feel acts too cool for school when it comes to being a joker and comedic, just for a lil harmless moment of fun, even though it emasculates the man doing it. They feel of you can be this open and playful around them, then you aren't likely to hit or beat or put their daughter in harm's way.

I think I'm kinda correct. Kinda...
And let me guess, your shawty's folks are either exposed Yorubas, or Deltans, or Rivers State people. Then Edo too, as an after thought. It's usually those areas with such mentality.
BUT PLS! Don't agree to do that last bet abeg. Twerking? Un-un! It's a no-go area around parents plsss....I can't imagine the scene...eww. Weird as heck. Unless it's just her siblings around. But parents? No matter the exposure, it will still look weirdddd and like our ' generation has lost it' cheesy
Pls.. reconsider.

Enjoy your shawty, Sir...never a dull moment typa pal you have there. I can picture you all.
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Positiveme2020: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Some men also wears leg chain too. What is the reason for this .

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by edosignature(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Disgusting
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Bamzyriches451: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
They're all SIMPle men
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by trumpcoat(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Men wearing it are gay playing the role of a lady
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by armyofone(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Feadalezchicken:
Africans trying to imitate the westerners
It’s shameful

To western people, its fashion.

Those ones in Nigeria had them on for some fake protection thingz.
"The baba said to put it on and will get yahoo yahooz thingy" etc
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by jim111(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching / What Is Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.