Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) (47755 Views)

The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Have you ever seen a gay that loves pussy?
Yes,there are transmen with their vaginas still intact and gay men sleep with them
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2022
PaulOtl:

Hohoho! Merry Happy Easter (In advance) Sir.
Well...* Pat's his hair to the side , feeling himself * ....Some say I'm a prophet-in-the-making cheesy
But really...I have very strong intuitions, clairvoyant abilities and a very , and I mean it....a very wide imagination.
Deltans, I knew it had to be one of the listed tribes. Glad I got it! cheesy. Happy for you that her folks are good people.
BUT! sorry, there's a but again...
...but l, you haven't said if you'll go ahead with the twerking or not. Pls have a rethinkkk...lol, why am I feeling embarrassed on their behalf, when they might even not mind it? Lol.
You're both keepers to each other. Enjoy it. cheesy
. Ha!

What's good?

Gee, I delayed this reply so the day would come and go. And surely it did. Now I think I've something to relay to you.
It's Easter Monday and I want you to picture it this way.
The weather was chilly and before going to their residence, I decided to check up on some guys. Where we had good time, down dozen of green bottles and I left partly inebriated.

Diving into the juicy and meaty part of the details, I started twerking immediately I pulled over with a nice jam blazing from the car radio.

I think someone sighted me from the balcony and told others whats happening down. And boy! they all went haywire and shouting hysterically.

Managed to find my way through the flight of stairs and now inside the house, kissed shawty and whispered " this is just a tip of the events that will unfold"

Shawty let out a slight laughter and said something that made me down casted because if you remember this is a challenge.

Her folks travelled outta town. She said. Right there she decided we fix a new date for the show.

Did I agree? Yes grin

However, I told her that the D-day must be all round festive, august and sort of celebratory for me to pull off this stunt.

So, no date yet.

grin

That stop over caused it. No joy
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Generalwoodz:
. Ha!

What's good?

Gee, I delayed this reply so the day would come and go. And surely it did. Now I think I've something to relay to you.
It's Easter Monday and I want you to picture it this way.
The weather was chilly and before going to their residence, I decided to check up on some guys. Where we had good time, down dozen of green bottles and I left partly inebriated.

Diving into the juicy and meaty part of the details, I started twerking immediately I pulled over with a nice jam blazing from the car radio.

I think someone sighted me from the balcony and told others whats happening down. And boy! they all went haywire and shouting hysterically.

Managed to find my way through the flight of stairs and now inside the house, kissed shawty and whispered " this is just a tip of the events that will unfold"

Shawty let out a slight laughter and said something that made me down casted because if you remember this is a challenge.

Her folks travelled outta town. She said. Right there she decided we fix a new date for the show.

Did I agree? Yes grin

However, I told her that the D-day must be all round festive, august and sort of celebratory for me to pull off this stunt.

So, no date yet.

grin

That stop over caused it. No joy

I'm aight bruv. Just out here. Hope you're fine.

Dayumn! Noooo...you did not! God, this oga na case! Lol, you " started twerking immediately you pulled over with some nice jam.." grin Lawd, I can imagine how funny, weird and silly the scene was. The neighbors would be laughing, and some of their birds would be secretly crushing (strangely, girls like daring, strange guys( it's the aura, I guess) )

Uhuh! I know that feeling, the chilly weather on a Monday, the type that has you feeling all fly and in high spirits, ready to just go out and conquer the world (u wish grin) one twerk at a time! Hahaha... Man, I can picture it all in this pictorial mind of mine.
Seriously? undecided like, did you need some green bottles ( I hope u don't drink the likes of "life beer" ) to get your zing on? You were meant to do that challenge/bet with you fully sober. Don't cheat when next you go over for it. Let them eyes be clear as noon. tongue hehe

Yeah yeah...eww. Don't bring your bedroom funfair here o. You kissed her and then whispered just it's the tip of.... grin

Praise God, her folks were outta town. They just dodged a "man bun" bullet .
But my joy is short-lived angry embarassed Because you ended up agreeing to yet another challenge from le boo! Whyyyy! angry #dontdoit

Ooh, you want a festive kind of celebratory period, right? Ya mad. I hope you're not thinking what I'm thinking- thinking of doing it on her birthday in the family house ? cry cry Chaii...there is God oh.
Well, since I can't talk you out of it, you might as well just get it on camera and let me see it someday. grin cheesy(Can't believe I just said that. *rolls eyes vigorously* )

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching / What Is Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.