Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) (69353 Views)

Nigerian Man All Smiles As He Weds His Beautiful White Bride (Video) / Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by saintbillion(m): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Brooklyn Beckham, the first son of David and Victoria Beckham has tied the knot with Nicola Peltz in a lavish £3million Miami wedding in front of a star-studded guestlist.

Brooklyn, who proposed to Transformers actress Nicola in July 2020, married her on Saturday, April 9.

It was a double ceremony — designed to mark the Catholic faith of Nicola’s mum Claudia and the Judaism of her dad Nelson.
This morning, David Beckham took to Instagram to celebrate his son's union.

He shared photos of him and his sons, including the groom, at the wedding and wished Brooklyn the best in his marriage.
Nicola also took to Instagram in the early hours of today to share photos from her wedding.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/david-beckham-celebrates-son-brooklyn-as-he-weds-nicola-peltz-photos.html

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by saintbillion(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Happy marriage life

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Beckham about to be a Granny! Hope it doesn't turn out to be a celebrity marriage. I wish them the very best that marriage has to offer.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lovely couple, God I’m still waiting

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by saintbillion(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lovely couple, God I’m still waiting
Righteousness2 is still available na.

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by saintbillion(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
Beckham about to be a Granny! Hope it doesn't turn out to be a celebrity marriage. I wish them the very best that marriage has to offer.
yea.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by MAGG0T(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
cheesy

Watch how Nigerian so called Redpillers and Alpha males would invade this thread to spew their usual Jargon "Simp"

And afterwards would download pictures of the said girl to masturbate on...

46 Likes

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
saintbillion:
Righteousness2 is still available na.
I can’t marry a pastor, they are no fun

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nyascobar1414: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
HML.. Pray he doesnt learn!
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by saintbillion(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Watch how Nigerian so called Redpillers and Alpha males would invade this thread to spew their usual Jargon "Simp"

And afterwards would download pictures of the said girl to masturbate on...
angry ;Dlets watch and see

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by saintbillion(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
HML..
Pray he doesnt learn!
as long as he didn't Marry a Nigerian lady or a Nairaland girl then there's nothing to fear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by saintbillion(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I can’t marry a pastor, they are no fun
Hehehehe. U no wan make heaven then oo

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
saintbillion:

Hehehehe. U no wan make heaven then oo
Who told been a pastor automatically makes you a candidate of heaven?

7 Likes

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by thorpido(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Brooklyn just like yesterday. Beckham about to be a grandad.

36 Likes

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by saintbillion(m): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Who told been a pastor automatically makes you a candidate of heaven?
I don't know ooo. I'm just saying sha. Well if u don't want Righteousness2 then I'm available. I won't beat u ok. I don't encourage domestic vawulence

25 Likes

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by saintbillion(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
thorpido:
Brooklyn just like yesterday. Beckham about to be a grandad.
the pride of every successful parents

12 Likes

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
saintbillion:
I don't know ooo. I'm just saying sha. Well if u don't want Righteousness2 then I'm available. I won't beat u ok. I don't encourage domestic vawulence
The way you just mentioned beating shows a lot, no be every woman dem dy beat ooo, you go eternally regret am

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Thompz43(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
So this small boy don marry and I still dey here dey find update for nairaland

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by saintbillion(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
The way you just mentioned beating shows a lot, no be every woman dem dy beat ooo, you go eternally regret am
mmmmmh. Its wrong to beat any woman, whether she get sense or not, just leave them alone.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by saintbillion(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thompz43:
So this small boy don marry and I still dey here dey find update for nairaland
heheheh. Drop the update you done gather here abeg. Me too need updates

3 Likes

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Myzubby(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Her wedding gown looks so simple . cheesy

14 Likes

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by eldervine: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
that family that is filled witi tatoos.

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Oloniyan(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
None of the boys inherits the handsomeness of Beckham

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Rickmann: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
saintbillion:
Brooklyn Beckham, the first son of David and Victoria Beckham has tied the knot with Nicola Peltz in a lavish £3million Miami wedding in front of a star-studded guestlist.

Brooklyn, who proposed to Transformers actress Nicola in July 2020, married her on Saturday, April 9.

It was a double ceremony — designed to mark the Catholic faith of Nicola’s mum Claudia and the Judaism of her dad Nelson.
This morning, David Beckham took to Instagram to celebrate his son's union.

He shared photos of him and his sons, including the groom, at the wedding and wished Brooklyn the best in his marriage.
Nicola also took to Instagram in the early hours of today to share photos from her wedding.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/david-beckham-celebrates-son-brooklyn-as-he-weds-nicola-peltz-photos.html

Ah!..Oti o

See Brooklyn of yesterday ni

Oda, we are waiting for Cruz and romeo grin

4 Likes

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Thompz43(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
saintbillion:
heheheh. Drop the update you done gather here abeg. Me too need updates

You look like and OG, oya make we relate
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I dunno where boredberry is, she just disappeared ☹️☹️☹️
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Senomii:

I dunno where boredberry is, she just disappeared ☹️☹️☹️
Eiya how can you say this, I thought you two were an item off here.You have misbehaved be that
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Eiya how can you say this, I thought you two were an item off here.You have misbehaved be that
I dunno ☹️☹️ somebody posted that she had died and I've been trying to reach her for almost 4 days now ☹️☹️
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Senomii:

I dunno ☹️☹️ somebody posted that she had died and I've been trying to reach her for almost 4 days now ☹️☹️
God forbids, stop saying bad things please, maybe she’s busy with something else

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
God forbids, stop saying bad things please, maybe she’s busy with something else
I really hope so, cos I'm so fvckin worried
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by zed7: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Married at 23. Gone are the days Nigerian men Married at such age. Nowadays, you hardly even see Nigerian women marrying in their 20's.

27 Likes

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Senomii:

I really hope so, cos I'm so fvckin worried
Hopefully she’s fine and just busy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.