Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu (30556 Views)

APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Karemarealty288(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Massiveglory:
I think he called them to look them eyeball to eyeball and ask them if they saw they saw that Rotimi ameachi 100m dash, and what it means.
That rotimi ameachi100m dash is a retirement message to tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Unzerious: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
The chokes on you, sorry jokes grin #Meffy2023
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Conceptsncontex(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by uncletunsman: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bugatie:
It’s Peter Obi all the way !

Any one who wishes Nigeria well will support a Peter Obi presidency!

Is SIMEON Akpa in support?
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by 007lss: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Those politicians are only fighting for their own pocket........ The best thing is to divide this country

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Malory: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Topmaike007:
this anambra man wetin concern you

Is Peter Obi better than him,if you call him thief what did he steal or stole From you?

Lol this Ebonyi man don change am for me since I said the truth about his state
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Westchester(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Still won't win shi* Nigeria isn't Lagos where he installs his puppets as governors and has puppets as supporters

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by West1side: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Vote who you want the the more the merrier na wetin dem talk. Your lamentation or the lamentation of your father will not stop the ambition of Tinubu or others vying for the post.

God1000:
It's nothing more than desperation and jealousy.

Today is supposed to be all about Osinbajo, why are we hearing so much about tinubu?

Me and my ménage will vote for Yemi Osinbajo, he has the expertise and requisite skills for the job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by yemmit90: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Reinaldo:
Osinbajo is our choice. The man has the knowledge and will to fix Nigeria.

The current calamity will be a child play to the kind of insecurity and poverty that will befalls this country if we mistakenly voted a weak candidate that have the backing of Buhari or Aso Rock cabal.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Agboconsult1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
See Gov. LALONG of Plateau state enjoying himself while bandits are killing people in Kanam and Bassa LGA.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Crucialgem(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Guys this is my own qouta, take your time to look at tinubu economic resolution as a governor in Lagos state and see reasons why there is a slight chance we need him as our president come 2023. Because our economic is in deep shit already as a country
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by West1side: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is the reason I have chosen not to support the Pandora Criminal that was caught with over N250 million naira cash in Lagos.

Malory:
Only a big thief will support a fellow big thief like him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by gambia(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Agboconsult1:
See Gov. LALONG of Plateau state enjoying himself while bandits are killing people in Kanam and Bassa LGA.

Dont mind that clown, posterity will judge them all.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by SILVERLINES: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
trutharena:

Meth addicts won't cease to amaze sane minds.

A candidate is lobbying the support of delegates you are here crying. Shouldn't you be campaigning for Obi Pandora?
even in just dire poverty mode you are still groaning for more, abi u wan make Tunibu like Buhari finish u in poverty kpatakpata? Worst miserable human from the brown roof republic

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by adolfHitler1934: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Stupid man. What is all this about his ambition to be president....not even to serve. He has no program, no nothing. Just his AMBITION.

Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria. The earlier him and his motor park urchins know this, they'll know peace.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by SILVERLINES: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tunibu ur ambition will die with you before 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by michoim(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
God1000:

Today is supposed to be all about Osinbajo, why are we hearing so much about tinubu?

Me and my ménage will vote for Yemi Osinbajo, he has the expertise and requisite skills for the job
You can say that again
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by adolfHitler1934: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Jagaban 2023 sealed, done and dusted insha Allah.
Urchin spotted. Snipper is waiting for you.

Tinubu, the pee poo's president of Iragbiji Town Council.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by SOFTSKILL: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
adolfHitler1934:

You have got over his declaration since, high BP is dangerous
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by andyanders: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
We are all aware. You met them to share money. Must have been in hard currency. Ask gadu...jed. Ride on man.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Thinktwicemybro: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
God1000:

Even though I don't support tinubu, osibanjo is a failure.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by MultiDot: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
This pampas wearing old man, you are too desperate. I know that your ambition is to die in ASO ROCK too bad that cant be achieved.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Nigerialabalaba: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
adolfHitler1934:

ipob terrorist the worthless 5%ter and my political slave, Oba nki e o grin
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by DeleTaller: 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=God1000 post=111850657]It's nothing more than desperation and jealousy.

Me and my ménage will vote for Yemi Osinbajo, he has the expertise and requisite skills for the job[/quote

Expertise since 2015......KILEFIDA?
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by DeleTaller: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Malory:
Only a big thief will support a fellow big thief like him

If only you can mention who you are supporting for the coming election.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Famous606: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
The fact that you think Tinubu is worthy of being Nigeria’s president is appalling. Being in your thought alone is crazy.Yea now you just let go of the bullion van and Lekki massacre.Nonsense
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by samesta(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
[When asked about Osinbajo’s declaration and 2023 ambition, Tinubu said, “I don’t have any son grown up enough to make such declaration.”[/quote]

What arrogance? What kind of president would this one be.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Malory:
This Opolo eyed Iragbiji born thief should just shut up. No one cares about why he met the useless governors. He is just wasting his time chasing shadows
Your wailing and crying will reach fever level when he becomes president.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Just wait and see as some many Mkpuru mirri cannibals will jump inside Lagos lagoon after the presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.