Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,389 members, 7,864,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu (30559 Views)

APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by EmmaLege: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
this is interesting grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Topmaike007(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Malory:
Lol this Ebonyi man don change am for me since I said the truth about his state
you Said the truth by rubbishing my State and making it look like it wasn't from the old abia that Afikpo was created from,if I was still in Abia will you tell me I am not Igbo?

And also the ezza and izzi you are also insulting came out from Enugu State are they not Igbo too?

I better follow a Yoruba man come this 2023 than to associate with you guys because it seems they are better off than you guys..
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by adelaja70(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bugatie:
It’s Peter Obi all the way !

Any one who wishes Nigeria well will support a Peter Obi presidency!
Who will support the criminal that talks like woman who don enter menopause.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by InvertedHammer: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
/
So his only selling point is that Presidency is just a personal ambition. No plans no goals.

/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by mrtheo33: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
FEAR NA BASTARD

Some people don dey praa proo for cloth

CRA FOR THE MASSES

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by badoh(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
SageTravels:

At some point, I was feeling no one will declare when Tinubu declared but from what I am seeing, it seems like no one is scared of him ooo grin grin grin grin
Only Buhari can stop Tinubu. If all the aspirants were to go into contest today, Tinubu will clear 60% of the delegates.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Soffyh(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Frigga13:
Tinubu is a joker

He even have to lobby Buni and Baguda ..after failed coup
That’s political shamelessness

And this people seated will deny him delegates and ticket

Nairaland should document all Tinubu and Yoruba acts of desperation for his ambition

Because after all this Apc no give am ticket and he decamps ...OMG..

Till then he must be on ballot .

Must!

Power to the people
lol mumuron ,if tinubu didn't win ticket ,is it amaechi grin grin what's paining you southeast is non of ur aspirant can ever win APC ticket grin even non of ur aspirant can win PDP ticket grin grin grin e dey pain them
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by ufotunang: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
This tinubu presidential governance will be from fry pan to fry....so nigerians shine your eyes...wise up...do not allow this politicians to deceive you again. .you can see the hardship of the country/ economy nigerians ate facing now...this politicians want to be on power to fill their pockets/ bank account and do not care for nigerians
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Ezedon(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
God1000:
It's nothing more than desperation and jealousy.

Today is supposed to be all about Osinbajo, why are we hearing so much about tinubu?

Me and my ménage will vote for Yemi Osinbajo, he has the expertise and requisite skills for the job
Yes but he is weak, they will frustrate him
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by emmy4real94(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
When asked about Osinbajo’s declaration and 2023 ambition, Tinubu said, “I don’t have any son grown up enough to make such declaration.”
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by ButterBurger: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Because you're neither osinbajo's biological father nor his adopted father.
So get ready and go to the field to fight.
Na only your slaves dey fear you kill themselves.
Osinbajo has the right to contest to be president.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by zubby29(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Of tinubu dosnt get d apc ticket i see him decamping along with some govs and dat will weaken apc as a party, 2023 will be interesting God should kip us alive
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by LocalMan2(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Your wailing and crying will reach fever level when he becomes president.

His useless ambition will all perish with him come 10- 10- 2022. A day history will never forget. Who ordered the Lekki killing?
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by seborrhic: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
yemmit90:

The current calamity will be a child play to the kind of insecurity and poverty that will befalls this country if we mistakenly voted a weak candidate that have the backing of Buhari or Aso Rock cabal.
I don't know about Tinubu but something is telling me Osinbajo may be another mistake to be regretted.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Cubeman: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Apart from his cousin,Gboyega Oyetola and his stooge,Sanwo Olu,others are from the North.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Polchiz(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Topmaike007:
you Said the truth by rubbishing my State and making it look like it wasn't from the old abia that Afikpo was created from,if I was still in Abia will you tell me I am not Igbo?

And also the ezza and izzi you are also insulting came out from Enugu State are they not Igbo too?

I better follow a Yoruba man come this 2023 than to associate with you guys because it seems they are better off than you guys..
Nwannem, don't allow a faceless person on nairaland make you question your Igbo identity.
Please ignore him. Ndi Igbo love you.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
[[s]quote author=LocalMan2 post=111853634]

His useless ambition will all perish with him come 10- 10- 2022. A day history will never forget. Who ordered the Lekki killing? [/quote][/s]

Rubbish trash.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by MrsKMT(f): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Malory:
This Opolo eyed Iragbiji born thief should just shut up. No one cares about why he met the useless governors. He is just wasting his time chasing shadows

But we care
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by betterchance: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
The game has started. Let me tune the TV to better station to watch from far
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Shikini: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Useless buffoon.
Who asked him?
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Bimpe29: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
APC is in dilemma
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by ojobek: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
I was pissed off when Ewedu eating Yoruba's will say Saraki was over ambitious in the build nup to last election but now the same thing is playing out against Tinubu.lol!
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by SledgeHammerer: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
God1000:

Today is supposed to be all about Osinbajo, why are we hearing so much about tinubu?

Me and my ménage will vote for Yemi Osinbajo, he has the expertise and requisite skills for the job

So the constitution declared today for Osinbajo? How una take dey tink sef?

It wasn't desperation when Osinbajo met with the governors?
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by erubati: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Malory:
This Opolo eyed Iragbiji born thief should just shut up. No one cares about why he met the useless governors. He is just wasting his time chasing shadows
No one asks for ur opinion
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by SeyeMan(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
So his only selling point is that Presidency is just a personal ambition. No plans no goals.

/

That's the Hallmark of his campaign
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by HomeofSolution(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jagaban is a school of thoughts in Political Science

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by drlateef: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
We are extending our sit at home to Lagos state

Try it, and you will see!
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Easyosafo: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu you are too desperate like Buharis. I see the same desperate spirit that in buharis in you.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by booblacain(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
God1000:

please explain the expertise and requisite skills you are referring to?
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Mrtims60: 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Look at Plateau governor Lalong smiling and shaking hands with Tinubu while killings are happening in his state. What a useless governor Lalong is...I weep for Plateau.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by ofuonyebi: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
sometimes many people do not know how the nigerian politics plays out..
doesnt who plays the the piper dictates the tune?
Tinubu made president, and most of the govs today in Nigeria and even Osinbajo himself
hence, when the time to cross the big rivers come up,
the little child will look back for the elderly one to take him over!
lets wait and see!
this is nigerian politics in action
sometimes the more you look, the less you go see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari & Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB / Bomb Planted By Army Explodes In Yobe, Kills Three Soldiers, Wounds Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.