Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names (14763 Views)

EFCC Uncovers N37B Fraud In Humanitarian Ministry, Indicts Sadiya Umar-Farouk / N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names / D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by Dididrumz(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
vastolord4:
Nigeria is getting better under this current administration.. who made this statement sef?

the unapologetic Buhari supporter.
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by nedekid: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
damola1:
IF you have common sense leader, half your problem is solved. what is big deal in sharing money to people. common 1hour research will show fraud. But you have half dead leadership.

Buhari as killed more Nigerians being a docile president. than all of the dieseases concerned.
I think the word is clueless. Someone that took 9 months to pick ministers during a time of global recession.
As Obj said, the man has done his best, to expect more from him is flogging a dead horse.
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by slowice(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
The banana face woman is a big thief.... Won't forget her covid-19 criminality in a hurry undecided
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by IbileIfe: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Of all PMB Ministers. This woman is the biggest thief
Allegations are assumptions without verification.
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by kemika8989(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
ijustdey:

Source
Northerns won use Nigeria do ritual nawa oooooo
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by Victerica(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
If a woman's wickedness will be *10, a man man's wickedness will be *100...

If a woman's kindness is *10, a man's kindness is *100...

He that has ear, should hear what the spirit is saying!
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by sript: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nothing dey shock us again for this corn tree

Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by Newton2024: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
The thief is owing Npower beneficiaries four to eight months stipends. Her useless hijab can not cover her many sins. Very corrupt, very incompetent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by Newton2024: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
tutudesz:
9ja 9ja grin
Are you a m00slim? An Islam'ic terr-orist?
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by Newton2024: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Crizzycross:
I regret been a Nigerian. Nothing good can ever come out of this country. They keep diverting funds meant for the poor, these poor people can even eat 3sq meal in a day. Its evil.
99.9% of Nigerians are corrupt but they don't know. I wish I can change my nationality.
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
This woman must be investigated
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by Mom007(f): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Staggering levels of corruption! Na waa!
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by tutudesz: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Newton2024:
Are you a m00slim? An Islam'ic terr-orist?
Are you that stupid
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by Newton2024: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
tutudesz:

Am I that stupid
I don't know o.
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by Freelance363: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Like always,this will be the last time we would hear about this.This investigation will be swept under the rug.
Shameless administration.
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by lanryco(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

This Buhari girlfriend just they use Osinbajo Social Intervention Program Cashout

Na Osinbajo get format, Buhari and Emeifiele Na the loader , Disaster Minister Na the picker and AzaWoman.... Cabals and Malami Na Middle man

Perce for the deal Na 50/30/15/5 ... Unfortunately Disaster Minister don Rip everybody for the deal carry them for trabaye

nigaa you’re the living legendary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by alpharoyalty: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
imagine if all the old generation holding power in Nigeria all just die off

The new ones will continue from where they stopped
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

This Buhari girlfriend just they use Osinbajo Social Intervention Program Cashout

Na Osinbajo get format, Buhari and Emeifiele Na the loader , Disaster Minister Na the picker and AzaWoman.... Cabals and Malami Na Middle man

Perce for the deal Na 50/30/15/5 ... Unfortunately Disaster Minister don Rip everybody for the deal carry them for trabaye

[/s]
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by Gkemz: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Buhari set this ministry to embezzle funds through it's corrupt minister of disaster who is a disaster herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by kayusely70(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by Oshare57: 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
richiemcgold:
This is the worst performing ministry/minister of this buhari's government. Isn't this the same ministry that hijacked Npower and other social investment programs from the VP's office
..useless humanitarian ministry with no iota of human feelings.
Shhhhh! That is the mistress of H.E oh. Please be careful.
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by jaytee01(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lionnation:
I don't think it's this woman that is stealing all these money, rather buhari is using her to syphone our money
Exactly!
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by jaytee01(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
I have always said that Abacha is a learner in corruption where Baba Lifeless dey.

This government is without doubt the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria. And Baba is leading from the front at the Ministry of Petroleum and Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs.
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by Abbertee2: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Western propaganda, Americans will never leave us alone
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by RodeDindu: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
imagine if all the old generation holding power in Nigeria all just die off

This is my prayers, morning, afternoon, night. How did you know my mind.
They are bunch of no good, chaiiiiii
Re: Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names by ufotunang: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
That is why I am against all this federal government social intervention funds .it's just a means for politicians and government officials to divert the money to their pockets/ bank account the money does not get to the common man, the beneficiaries

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: FG's Claim On Weapons’ Import Denial False - Daily Trust / UK Okays Diezani’s Trial For ‘money Laundering / Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.