Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists (14942 Views)

7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists / After Train Attack, Army Repels Invasion Of Abuja By Terrorists / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by vicfajeze: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigRocky:
And the useless vice president of the country, is declaring to be president come 2023, in face of insecurities and hardship.

All this people no dey shame?
Wetin u want make d man do
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by foreshore(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by BotherMleeper(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigRocky:
And the useless vice president of the country, is declaring to be president come 2023, in face of insecurities and hardship.

"No, the VP is in charge of the economy, not security"

-APCunts
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by Etimemy: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigRocky:

Until you understands the duty of the vice president,vice president can't sign or approve any documents or projects without the the signature of Mr President.
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by BigRocky: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Etimemy:

Until you understands the duty of the vice president,vice president can't sign or approve any documents or projects without the the signature of Mr President.

Since his hands were tide,he should have resigned from the useless government long ago.but no,he already enjoyed salary and allowances for 7 years, running to 8 years and you expect me to exonerate him from the failure of buhari government which he was no2?
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by BigRocky: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
BotherMleeper:

"No, the VP is in charge of the economy, not security"

-APCunts

Lol,as if the economy is working
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by BigRocky: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
vicfajeze:
Wetin u want make d man do

He should have resigned long ago to preserve his integrity.
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by FireUpNow(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigRocky:

He is just been greedy.

You failed for 7years, going to eight years and you still wan be president.

Thief
He will only be helped to spend some of the monies he stole. That's the beauty of it all
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by BotherMleeper(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigRocky:

Lol,as if the economy is working

True, that.
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by adebwalex(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
Fowl brain, is the Vice president the Commander in Chief of your Country? Or you just becomes hungry and started talking aggressively without reasoning.

Dont mind the Fool. May be is the VIce president that will give a marching order...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by adebwalex(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigRocky:

Since his hands were tide,he should have resigned from the useless government long ago.but no,he already enjoyed salary and allowances for 7 years, running to 8 years and you expect me to exonerate him from the failure of buhari government which he was no2?

Why you no force am resign...
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by BigRocky: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
adebwalex:

Why you no force am resign...

You are very stupid.
My mentions are opened does not mean intellectual hadicapp should quote me.
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by adebwalex(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigRocky:

You are very stupid.
My mentions are opened does not mean intellectual hadicapp should quote me.

grin grin grin Mumu is pained. God punish your generation mr grand patron of intellectual Brainless Snail..
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by BigRocky: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
adebwalex:

grin grin grin Mumu is pained. God punish your generation mr grand patron of intellectual Brainless Snail..

Does not change the fact that you can't engaged in meaningful and intelligent conversations.

When we want to argue Igbo/Yoruba,we will call you.

Intellectual handicap
Lol
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by adebwalex(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigRocky:

Does not change the fact that you can't engaged in meaningful and intelligent conversations.

When we want to argue Igbo/Yoruba,we will call you.

Intellectual handicap
Lol
I cant waste my precious time on Gullible mad dog period..
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by JohnnyBling(m): 12:35am On Apr 12, 2022
MITCHELL96:
I tire for this country I swear, See the amount of people killed on daily basis, I don't even know if these politicians have had enough to the point they come in one voice to end terrorism and banditry in Nigeria! But they don't give a fvck! angry

No be the politicians put the bandits there?
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by Coldie(m): 3:16am On Apr 12, 2022
emmykk:

If they are like 20 kidnappers with guns 2person to one kidnapper is equal to 40persons already
Do u know how many people it would take to kiidnap 48 people?

According to your analysis that means them reach over 100people on foot both kidnapper and non kidnappers alike on foot were able and is still able to evade soldiers army villagers etc
Re: Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists by ddeola: 7:32am On Apr 12, 2022
A government of the terrorists, by the bandits and for the herdsmen Naija version of demoncracy. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) / Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard / Herdsmen Killings: Catholic Church Protests On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.