Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th (15669 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 12, 2022
omenkaLives:
Waiting for them to start blaming DSS and Fulani when the bodies start pilling

Ipob is simply doing all it can to trigger a reprisal up North and precipitate an ethnoreligious crisis across the country. But they'd fail this time and they'd meet their Waterloo in the hands of Igbos themselves.

It is clear folks in the East are fast getting disenchanted with ipob shenanigans.

Dude have some shame and keep quiet. See the calamity your principal has brought to this country, you are talking. From what they said they indicated that cattle owners must mark their cattle and have ranches, Open grazing is not ideal.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by od501: 4:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Coldie:
It would back fire again like seat at home back fired. This is what happens when illiterates are fighting

Illiterates?! Typical Nigerian mentality. Do you realise how stupid you sound rn?!

How many professors do Nigeria have today? Then look around you and see if there is any of them doing anything pragmatic to redeem the sinking country.

And you have the nerve to call people who are coming out with practical solutions to their problems Illiterates. You are f00l. Very f00lish!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by od501: 4:48am On Apr 12, 2022
kingthreat:
Hausas will soon start their own ban. Una know say Hausa sabi craze well too.

They banned alcohol, use of mannequins, etc... and everybody is observing it. All the igbos wanted is for them to leave their region with their cows.

They have killed too many people, destroyed so many farmlands, raped women, etc... what else has this people haven't done to the Igbos.

They should go back to wherever they are coming from. If you come to someone elses land and misbehave up to the level that youstart killing your host, you should expect the worse.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by onumadu: 4:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Johnny147147:

You know what? The North has its own laws. Ask the Hisbah authorities. They sentenced Bala Mubarak to 24yrs in prison without the conventional court of competence. Do u know u can't consume alcohol anyway u want in some part of North? Yet, its enshrined in the constitution that you're free to practice what u believe. They lied... The North has Sharia all other regions need their constitutions too. The North has police(His bah). They've deceived the gullibles for too long. Igbos are right on this

You are comparing apples with oranges!

In the North, there was a LEGITIMATE act of congress of the ELECTED PEOPLE at state level that led to the creation of Sharia law and Hisbah police in the affected states.
That is NOT what we have going on in South East.

In the South East, an UNELECTED group of people (who took up arms without any legal/legitimate process), are going about claiming to enforce the laws passed by elected people. The same people are openly defying the elected state government, imposing sit at homes every Monday. WHO ELECTED THESE PEOPLE TO ENFORCE LAWS PASSED BY ELECTED PEOPLE IN SOUTH EAST?

Fascists always ride on the back of populism to gain power.

It is true that South eastern states passed anti-open grazing laws. However, they have not adopted IPOB as enforcers of those laws.

We used to turn a blind eye to this fact, but since these people started enforcing their imposed sit at home order, even against the executive order of the ELECTED state governor, we Ndigbo must stop them now before they swallow us!
When they countermanded Gov Soludo, they lost the support of the people!
Hoohaa!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by Rugaria: 4:54am On Apr 12, 2022
omenkaLives:

Ipob is simply doing all it can to trigger a reprisal up North and precipitate an ethnoreligious crisis across the country. But they'd fail this time and they'd meet their Waterloo in the hands of Igbos themselves.

It is clear folks in the East are fast getting disenchanted with ipob shenanigans.

Go and save yourself and stop hoping that the igbos will stop defending ourselves, it won't happen! No amount of killings or your socalled "reprisals" that you pray for, will deter us from defending ourselves! Get your self a fukcing ranch and we will come there to buy your obtuse cows! Anything short of that, you're courting wahalaa. Simplicita! I don't know why you are eating yourself up about that. Terrorists are killing people in their thousands across Nigeria and you are here twaddling with riffles. Your laughable hate for the Igbo man won't allow you to condemn evil?
Guy you need deliverance..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by Rugaria: 5:02am On Apr 12, 2022
jom28gy:
you should know that this person saying this thing,is an Hausa man,so don't think he is saying anything
Who's an Hausa man? All of them writing trash here are all Afonjas. They are all Afonjas. Hausa doesn't rear cattles that much. Fulani does. And fulanis are not culturally predisposed to these kinds of treacherous internet bickerings. They're more direct in terms of their pursuits in Nigeria. The ones who will stand with the truth in the morning but will fight in support of the evil ones at night is the Afonja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by kingjis: 5:15am On Apr 12, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewhistler.ng/ipob-to-begin-enforcement-of-ban-on-open-grazing-in-s-east-april-27/amp/

Ipob are the must stupid organization I have ever seen

I think like primary school kids
Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by Psychokinetic: 5:41am On Apr 12, 2022
omenkaLives:

How I wish if Igbos on NL will stop paying attention to Online Fulani terrorists like you and your kind. You guys will eventually die off and your families starve when the govt stops paying your monthly stipends. Stay here and be crying about shit that don’t concern you while herdsmen are using your kinsmen in Benue for shish kebab!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by BOYS2MEN: 5:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Ewu go chew grass rather than chewing biafra's issue ...or better still try and get yourself employed....UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS OF THIS VAMPIRE COUNTRY.killings dey north every sec but yet una no dey see anything wrong in that then na person wey dey protect en territory una dey chew dia matter...NDI ASIRI na NDI ALA NDI ALA..
onumadu:
For some reason, I don't trust these people again.
Ever since they started playing the role of police, judge and executioner in the South east, I started to suspect that they want to corner power through the back door without a referendum or vote.
This is how they started, and then morphed into forcing people to sit at home. undecided
Whenever an unelected person starts acting on the people's behalf, I smell a rat. undecided

To be trusted, they must work with the police.
No to jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by Diligence: 5:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Self Preservation is key.

Fg won't hurt those Fulani terrorists
Enforcing BAN on Open grazing that has cost lives and property in Benue, Ondo, SS, SE, is a life saving strategy.

Pls reconsider ban on cow meats, let people choose what they want to eat.

If you see any1 attacking the messenger and not focusing on this life saving measure, just know they are plainly demonic, bloodthirsty and insensitive.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by BOYS2MEN: 5:50am On Apr 12, 2022
*up IPOB
*LONG LIVE BIAFRA
*LONG LIVE MAZI MNK..
Make e pain Dem ...bittered souls of the zoo.....umu ANUOFIA

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by NorthernersSuck: 5:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Liebermantic:
Federal Government should station military anywhere Around Hausa-Fulani residents to deter this terrorist called IPOB

Since you're a jobless person, apply for the said military job, aren't you interested in government paying jobs? Apply for the job and relocate to the south East and have a wonderful welcome by our ESN men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by Psychokinetic: 5:53am On Apr 12, 2022
naijapips02:
How does a non violent organisation enforce an order?
Dumbass! How does your Alfa enforce an order? Are they all violent??
Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by Nyanmiridunce: 5:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Conrod:
I wonder how a man protecting his land qualifies ur above title,..or should we just surrender our lives and land like the ilorins ?
A man protecting his land? A non-state actor giving orders where we have governors? You savages can't try this rubbish in any of the developed countries. That cownu would have been a toast by now.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by NorthernersSuck: 5:59am On Apr 12, 2022
omenkaLives:

Why all this tears coming from you? What's wrong with this dirty tribe people self? Is it a crime for one particular region to protect and defend themselves? The Benue people makes themselves available for the fulanis to use them like an animal, but we the great people of the South Easterners said no to such

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by Psychokinetic: 6:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Reflect7:
WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT THESE IPOB PEOPLE ARE.

TUFIAKWA.

DREGS OF SOCIETY. SCUM. WORTHLESS. USELESS.

PLS GET RID OF THEM, HOWEVER. THEY ARE ROTTEN BEINGS AND NOT WORTHY OF THE HUMAN TAG.
I think a dreg of society, scum or a worthless and useless man is one who is losing sleep over someone else, somewhere else trying to defend himself, family and properties while said man’s kinsmen are being wiped out on a daily and every weekend is a funeral for him.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by NorthernersSuck: 6:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Reflect7:
WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT THESE IPOB PEOPLE ARE.

TUFIAKWA.

DREGS OF SOCIETY. SCUM. WORTHLESS. USELESS.

PLS GET RID OF THEM, HOWEVER. THEY ARE ROTTEN BEINGS AND NOT WORTHY OF THE HUMAN TAG.

This Dummy don't even know when to use capital and small letters, Otondo
Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by backnbeta(f): 6:06am On Apr 12, 2022
This is actually necessary and long overdue! If you can't ranch your cows, keep them in your bushes and spare ours!
Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by NorthernersSuck: 6:06am On Apr 12, 2022
naijapips02:
How does a non violent organisation enforce an order?

Because the government failed woefully to protect the people, satisfied? See number one Yoruba killer (Wakill) below, those people this old man sent to Benin Republic IDP camp never return ooo

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by Benrosaria(m): 6:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Open grazing to be individually owned or still government-funded??

Oh I forgot to laugh lolol
Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by isaiahethan: 6:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Liebermantic:
Federal Government should station military anywhere Around Hausa-Fulani residents to deter this terrorist called IPOB
We can continue to blame Buhari or OBJ or Jonathan to Babangida, we are all chasing a shadow…………..

BELOW IS YHE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS SINKING AND ON LIFE SUPPORT �

*What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria*

I worked and lived in Abuja for 18 years. I ran my own private company from 2001 until 2014.

Two million of the likes of Buhari cannot change Nigeria.

�Everything is wrong with Nigeria.

�The Director won't give you contract except you pay up front.

�The banks won't give you loan except you concede a certain percentage.

�The man supervising the contract won't pass the job except you play ball.
�The clerk won't pass your file for payment except you rob his palm.

�The accounts department won't raise your payment voucher or cheque unless you see them. I can go on and on.

�The worst thing is that it has become a norm that nobody sees anything wrong with.

� If you think otherwise, they begin to think you are sick and not normal.

�If you try to stand in their way, you put your life at risk.

�If you get killed there is no justice system in place to seek redress and bring the perpetrators to book.

�The police is corrupt , the Judiciary is the same.

�Even the religious circle is not spared.

�Everything in Nigeria revolves around corruption.

�Nobody cares about anybody. No law and order.
� I looked from my left to right, everybody is only desperate about one thing "MONEY".

�They will kill anybody and anything that stand between them and money.

�I am an electrical engineer with MNSE and COREN. The system don't care about my qualifications.

�Distribution and transmission jobs are given to alhajis, pastors, friends and relatives without any basic skills.

�I started asking myself, how do I convince my kids that education and hard work is rewarding?

� When fools, agberos and touts are running the country from the local govt to the Presidency.

�Is this what my four sons will also go through I asked myself? In 2014 I decided I have had enough. I decided I was leaving. I migrated to Australia with my family.

�Don't put yourself in harm way for any reason.

�The problem of Nigeria is in the hands of Nigerians living in Nigeria.

�Try starting a gate house in your village, everybody wants to profiteer from it. The bricklayer, the carpenter, the mason and even your brother who claim to be supervising on your behalf.

�They are corrupt, morally bankrupt and selfish.

� Everybody there thinks about himself and nobody is thinking about Nigeria .

�You don't have to be the one to go there to change anything.

�Let those under the hammer start the revolution. I beg make you hear word.

� This post is gonna anger a lot of my followers. I'm still gonna post it anyway.

Analogy of OPPRESSORS & FOOLISH CITIZENS.
(A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors):

� During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own.

On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken.

Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

�The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.

�The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

�The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

�Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership.

�He said, "This chicken represents the people".

�"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

�"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".
�"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

� Breath taking, isn't it?

�‍♂ Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.
�Take a look at those they call their heroes.

�They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
�They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments.

�Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's house during this Christmas period to go and collect peanuts?

�Did you see the crowd that welcomed Ibori and George?

Did you see how Tinubu is worshipped like GOD.

�Your guess is as good as mine. And the likes of many others, we all know about.
�Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! �

Pass to all your contacts & let your government know that we know what they are doing to us.
*GOD WILL JUDGE THEM.*��
Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by NorthernersSuck: 6:26am On Apr 12, 2022
olaniyilukman:
How I wish we still have someone like Abacha as president, Nnamdi kanu would have become history.

Just like how him slaughtered Abiola like common criminal and the entire yorubas kept muted
Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by greatness77: 6:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Liebermantic:
Who is afraid of army? Them no keep their life for house ok, we are determined to defend ala igbo with d last drop of our blood, it is our ideology, we are not ametokun we dont arrest cow rather we sent it to allah so dat allah will help u to take good care of it, una wan use cow islamize igbo land, we no need terrorist religion
Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by Pdike65(m): 6:33am On Apr 12, 2022
I thank God for MNK because by now Fulani supporter of APC would come into the town to kidnap us. I recalled how my family was attacked along the Enugu port Harcourt highway, but my brother killed one with his jeep. No life was lost. Long live. Till tomorrow I rather die than disobey MNK orders.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by johnnychuks(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Liebermantic:
you better go and join federal military now so you guys will be more numerous than the IPOB, but if you fail to do that, the law has stand in Biafra land, for the safety of our people. idiot like you.
Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by harmargedon: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2022
omenkaLives:

I doubt you read the write up undecided
Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by tiswell(m): 6:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Liebermantic:
keep kwayet,everything is not about military sad

crawl back to your cave in ogbomosho

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by Conrod: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
A man protecting his land? A non-state actor giving orders where we have governors? You savages can't try this rubbish in any of the developed countries. That cownu would have been a toast by now.
No,..true power and authority comes from the people,,,,,not the orther way.
Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Unseen:
More like they are enforcing ranching which is good.
How I wish Igbos will start mass breeding of Ehi-Igbo.
I like this one but I don't want anybody to be burning people's properties in the name of ipob.. A welcomed development.
Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]

Re: IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th by tiswell(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2022
onumadu:
For some reason, I don't trust these people again.
Ever since they started playing the role of police, judge and executioner in the South east, I started to suspect that they want to corner power through the back door without a referendum or vote.
This is how they started, and then morphed into forcing people to sit at home. undecided
Whenever an unelected person starts acting on the people's behalf, I smell a rat. undecided

To be trusted, they must work with the police.
No to jungle justice.
shove ya trust in ya blokes,no one cares!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi Weeps As Olayinka's Body Arrives Ekiti / Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" / Killers Of Dora Akunyili’s Husband Won’t Go Unpunished – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.