Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) (51883 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 12:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Aufbauh:
Let's not make a meal out of a molehill.

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo declaring to vie for the position of the President is NOT a betrayal. Loyalty is not foolishness. It's myopic to think it so. I don't buy into this thought pattern.
May the young and capable of the Men who can move Nigeria forward WIN.

Every man has a story and comes from somewhere so Osinbajo case won't be different.

"May the young and capable of the Men who can move Nigeria forward WIN."

Hypocrite! You didn't remember to say this when you were campaigning for and supporting the late buhari because it suited your selfish and wicked interest but now you're preaching to us about young and capable.
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:28am On Apr 12, 2022
I wish this 2 men can be brought together and u will see how Nigeria economy will explode massively.
My wish o

Peter obi the intelligence man and osibango the economist and u will never believe the turn around after one yr

The two men are grt and smart

But they are of different party so my wish will not work
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by TheExclusive: 12:44am On Apr 12, 2022
teekay213:
Accept your fate or be devour by it: batihatus to Spartacus

Osinbanjo won't dare declared to run if he didn't have buhari backup he won't dare because he knows he will be facing mighty tinubu and he knows if he fails he go collect big time"

What you people don't know is tinubu can't ever be president,,, he's too powerful already look at how he pocket a whole Lagos and the powerful people in this country esp the northern oligarchy will think he will be uncontrollable when he gets to power and might want to pocket Nigeria too

And all those APC governors meetings he's calling everytime those northern will just be promising but just a phone call from buhari all of them will fall in line with whom buhari wants to support

I see a president osinbanjo/el rufia 2023
Sound analysis
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Uniquewise: 12:44am On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Disown or no Disown

The two of them... Osinbajo and tinubu will never be our president

I can bet my balls on that..

Osinbajo and tinubu not to be president is a sure odd

Noisemaker. Cho-Cho-Cho upanddown.
Mtcheeeww

Ogbeni grow some balls....make we go outside corner....Place bet put for this game....wether you nor go lose your money
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Realadey(m): 12:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Aufbauh:

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo declaring to vie for the position of the President is NOT a betrayal. Loyalty is not foolishness. It's myopic to think it so. I don't buy into this thought pattern.

Every man has a story and comes from somewhere so Osinbajo case won't be different.
you are very right brother, God bless.
I don't really know why people are castigating the man for goodness sake, do u want to tell me that Tinubu stays loyal to those who brought him up till now? There will be a time when a stooge would become a boss of his own and even becomes better than those who taught him yesterday. Wake up youths and start making the right steps for your lives.
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by abeggnow: 12:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Oshodipikin:
OJUYOBO IS A POLITICAL JUGGERNAUT

2 THINGS ARE INVOLVED IN OSINBAJO DECLARATION

FIRST
Tinubu is working assiduously for Osinbajo. He won't step
down prior to the primary. He will contest and lose and
accept the result of the primary in good faith because the
party has spoken. He is in the race now to preserve Osinbajo's
chance because of the jackals and cabal who would have
tear him (Osinbajo) limb to limb at the primary.
The delegates he is paying knows who to vote for.

SECOND
The RCCG + other undiscerning Christians votes is worth
more than the N40m APC form to Tinubu. In fact it's worth
$10m. If he has any ambition at all. Osinbajo will step down
on the eve of the primary and most of those who have signed
up as delegates (especially northern delegates) to vote for
him thumb the ballots for Jagaban. Either way, he is still in
charge.

You may not like that Ojuyobo of a man but he's undisputed
black belt holder in this game. Where are his mates in 1999
today?

You are suffering from acute malaria
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by AreaFada2: 1:09am On Apr 12, 2022
teekay213:
Accept your fate or be devour by it: batihatus to Spartacus

Osinbanjo won't dare declared to run if he didn't have buhari backup he won't dare because he knows he will be facing mighty tinubu and he knows if he fails he go collect big time"

What you people don't know is tinubu can't ever be president,,, he's too powerful already look at how he pocket a whole Lagos and the powerful people in this country esp the northern oligarchy will think he will be uncontrollable when he gets to power and might want to pocket Nigeria too

And all those APC governors meetings he's calling everytime those northern will just be promising but just a phone call from buhari all of them will fall in line with whom buhari wants to support

I see a president osinbanjo/el rufia 2023
Midgets, Inc. cheesy grin
Very ludicrous thing. We are not Lilliputians o. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 1:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Siwel25:

Hypocrisy. If a man U helped competes with U for a job U are dying to have, will U be saying the same thing? If U are my friend, I will be wary of your type. U can support Prof but do not sweep aside the moral angle.

Just like Tinubu betrayed Afenifere and became their boss after tearing them apart.
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by uniquetechng: 2:29am On Apr 12, 2022
CondemnBattery:
angry

Tinubu the assistant Bubu never expected it.

If Tinubu was to contest for my street Baale, I wouldn't vote for him let alone Nigerian President.

As for Osibande, even though I'm a redeemer, I can't vote for him. He's part of the government of this failed conception. A pastor that was going about bribing poor market men and women with TRADER Money just to get cheap votes. Spits
Remember Tinubu convinced Nigerians to vote for Buhari not Osibanjo
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by atanda247: 3:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Then tell us who will be president
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Disown or no Disown

The two of them... Osinbajo and tinubu will never be our president

I can bet my balls on that..

Osinbajo and tinubu not to be president is a sure odd

Ogbeni grow some balls....make we go outside corner....Place bet put for this game....wether you nor go lose your money
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by deebrain(m): 4:14am On Apr 12, 2022
See how his baby boy to the right laughs like a b****
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by CSTRR: 4:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Teymanhenry:
One thing is for sure, Osinbanjo would be a better president than Tinubu anytime any day. Nigerians are tired of these great grandpas ruling us
Osibanjo is 65.
He and tinubu are in the same age bracket.
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by CSTRR: 4:44am On Apr 12, 2022
uniquetechng:
Remember Tinubu convinced Nigerians to vote for Buhari not Osibanjo
Lol.

This is a joke, right?
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Berankis: 5:15am On Apr 12, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Tinubu has shown all the signs of a bad leader. Are we operating on monarchy or democracy where anybody can run for president?

Poor leader banking on petty sentiments and emotional BS about loyalty and influence to become president as if he deserves it more. He'll just be clueless and average like Buhari.

I don't care who wins this election as long as Atiku and Tinubu lose the flag of their respective parties. It is not about you or your life ambitions but about Nigerians welfare.

But the truth is that Nigerian politics is much deeper than this. The Northerners have practically held on to everything in this country. They are in are absolute control of power and are wary of anyone who might want to grow conscience to distabilize that. We all can see their recklessness in appointments, in recruitments and even in their display of madness in the public. We need a strategist to re-organize, sanitize and re-orient this country for any meaning leadership to happen and any progress to be made.
This will bring about equity and equality where all tribes that make up Nigeria will have even/appropriate representation in everything.
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Unrated900(m): 6:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Oshodipikin:
OJUYOBO IS A POLITICAL JUGGERNAUT

2 THINGS ARE INVOLVED IN OSINBAJO DECLARATION

FIRST
Tinubu is working assiduously for Osinbajo. He won't step
down prior to the primary. He will contest and lose and
accept the result of the primary in good faith because the
party has spoken. He is in the race now to preserve Osinbajo's
chance because of the jackals and cabal who would have
tear him (Osinbajo) limb to limb at the primary.
The delegates he is paying knows who to vote for.

SECOND
The RCCG + other undiscerning Christians votes is worth
more than the N40m APC form to Tinubu. In fact it's worth
$10m. If he has any ambition at all. Osinbajo will step down
on the eve of the primary and most of those who have signed
up as delegates (especially northern delegates) to vote for
him thumb the ballots for Jagaban. Either way, he is still in
charge.

You may not like that Ojuyobo of a man but he's undisputed
black belt holder in this game. Where are his mates in 1999
today?

A wise and good comment from a senior man
Not those android boys sitting on nairaland with rubbish advise to a grown up married woman yesterday of 10 years marriage.

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by michoim(m): 6:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Aufbauh:

You can say that again
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by prettyboi1(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2022
wpadmin:

I just want to assume you don't know what's going on up north.

The FCT was moved from Lagos to Abuja for a reason.

As a Vice president, you are supposed to work in line with the president right?

Now, you know the kind of person Buhari is.

Do you think Buhari regards the position of Osibanjo.

Buhari gave more power to Malami.

A whole vice president would say something and Malami will boldly throw his instructions to the bin.

How do you rule in a Fulani infested organisation with different ideology?

Now some people are saying that the moment he mentioned Buhari, they were turned off.

All the politicians vying for the post of the president needs Buhari's support, even Tinubu.

Osibanjo also needs Buhari's support. Now is not even the time to make enemies.

How do you guys expect him to come out and say something bad about Buhari's government?

At that moment, he will offend Buhari. He has already offended Tinubu for announcing that he wants to run for presidency.

One will think that power belongs to the people but reverse is the case in Nigeria.

If Osibanjo is sidelined for offending the wrong people, how many Nigerians will protest?

How many Nigerians will refuse money to vote for him.

Is it this Nigeria that I have seen people collect 2,000 Naira to submit their voters card few days to election?

Politics is not played with emotions man.

You have great points & your points are sort of also the premise on which my initial comments were made. However, I disagree with you that Osinbajo needs Buhari's support. Not that Buhari's support is totally useless, but his support is negligible. Buhari is not considered a powerful or influential politician. He(Buhari) is mostly feared... not revered. On the other hand, I also agree with you, Osinbajo needs Tinubu's support; Tinubu is an influential politician.
Bottom line, you may think otherwise & I respect that but Osinbajo would be too weak to run Nigeria.... that's exactly why I said if Osinbajo were to ever win, we would have a combination of Jonathan and Buhari mixed in one person. That's my opinion, respectfully.

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by HRMK: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Aufbauh:

the young and capable?as per ur own reason?ur already tilted to the vp!its part of ur rights!am sure u will feel same way,were u to be tinubu?nigerians..........nawa ooo........
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by uniquetechng: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2022
CSTRR:

Lol.

This is a joke, right?
whats is the joke in it ? Tinubu and PMB reached and agreement to merge AD and CNC as APC , Osibanjo was not there because he was just a commissioner for Tinubu, he was handpicked by Tinubu as running mate to Buhari to balance the Muslim/Christian ticket.
Tinubu packaged Buhari as the bringer of change and he led the campaign from the front.
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by akigbemaru: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Tinubu has shown all the signs of a bad leader. Are we operating on monarchy or democracy where anybody can run for president?

Poor leader banking on petty sentiments and emotional BS about loyalty and influence to become president as if he deserves it more. He'll just be clueless and average like Buhari.

I don't care who wins this election as long as Atiku and Tinubu lose the flag of their respective parties. It is not about you or your life ambitions but about Nigerians welfare.
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by akigbemaru: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Aufbauh:

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by grandmaster1974(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Incompetence since 2015
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Inosky(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2022
I like Osibanjo's courage! Osibanjo cannot be cowed, he's not Ambode that Tinubu can just bully and told not to cry. Osibanjo got some balls and has shown he is a man!
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Olabode211: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2022
you say?
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2022
Right now PMB will be confused on who to support between: VP, BAT and Amechi; the game will be interesting like Manchester City and Liverpool's game last game grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by lexy2014: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Rilwayne001:

He danced to the dictations of northern oligarchs all in an attempt to please them at the expense of the whole country. Yet, they see him as a kafir and destabilized his government.

I was referring to the dudes post. But apparently, Tinubu is the only candidate, aside Atiku, who hardly any cabal or big man can dictate to should he get to Aso Rock. The rest are paper weight, no capable to step on toes. We need a president powerful enough to step on toes.

U are absolutely right that Nigeria needs a powerful president who can step on toes. But is Tinubu that man? If u say he is that man, why has he been silent on the security situation in d country? Why has he been silent on the bad economic policies of buhari?
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by lexy2014: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Inosky:
I like Osibanjo's courage! Osibanjo cannot be cowed, he's not Ambode that Tinubu can just bully and told not to cry. Osibanjo got some balls and has shown he is a man!

Which courage? Which balls does osinbajo have? How has he used it to move nigeria forward since 2015?
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2022
According to the Holy Bible, Chief Tinubu is a... thief. As such, he should shut the fvck up.
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by highness25(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2022
obi4eze:
This guy isn't well. Even the way he answered the question says a lot. He isn't feeling fine yet he wants to become President. What sort of thing is this?
Doctor well done oo. Una go just de talk wetin una no know anyhow. Shey una say Buhari no go finish in tenure, say the man don die but the man is about to finish am.
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Germanhunter(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Only if he had in his declaration said ‘ I am here to correct the wrongs of the past 8 years and offer Nigerians a light at the end of the tunnel’.. only then would this not be viewed as a betrayal .. but for him to come and say he wants to continue in the legacy of this principal, he is a betrayal ..prior to now, he has always seem different from his principal only for him now to align with evil as he is in person ...I am no supporter of peepoo but I would rather him than this two face
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by barcaboi(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Excuzeme:

If he did not for once Contest, how then did he become a Two-time governor of Lagos State?
How did he become a Senator?

Who made his Wife "Life" Senator?
Who made his Cousin in Osun, the Governor?
Why was his Daughter made Iyaloja of Lagos?

The list of his greediness is Endless, small time, he would be asking: Where are the Cows!
1. His election 1999/2003 was under AD he didn’t form it
2. AC, ACN & APC he supported Atiku, Ribadu and PMB
3. Iyaoloja isn’t an political elective post; she got it on a platter from her grandmother after her demise
4. Oluremi has a right to contest like many have done from oBJ, Abiola, okowa, Obiano, ojukwu and others. And she contested 4years after he even left his own post 2007
5. You got the family history of the Osun line or won wipe is the story? Just asking.
6. His senatorial post was before the return of the 4th republic since 1992 (kids definitely don’t know this). He hasn’t contested after his tenure or even after forming 3 parties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos / Notorious ISWAP Commander, Kiriku, Killed By Snake In Sambisa Forest / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.