Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! (9626 Views)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Alcoron: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2022
meeketta:
The last presidential election that was suppose to hold on a certain date but was shifted to another date due one or two reasons, yet result came out for election that didn't hold.
what's your take on that?
Please provide a link to evidence of this 'result that came out for election that didn't hold' in 2019 first election timetable for February.
@foolishbuhari Did you see any fake results he claims concerning the original February 2019 election date?
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

What would you call what happened in Enugu yesterday? A driver killed and his bus burned down because he came out to work to put food on his table.

Shops burned down. What's your definition of terrorism?
i leave in Enugu the car was burned nobody was killed if you doubt it show me prove of the dead person.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Good suggestions. A very tall hope getting MNK involved though but I think any igbo man should be out for this.

I keep on asking these IPOB people: if Abaribe wasn't in power in Nigeria, who would have taken MNK on bail, based on the very stringent terms given for his bail application?

They won't respond to that. Only insults are what you'll get.
someone would have step in to do so too
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
richie240:

Taaa dia!
Have u forgotten that "blood is thicker than water" ni!
If u do that (holding se govs accountable) then u are a beetlayer of the brethren!

All attention must be focused on tinubu, pmb and other state governors.
The se govs are free to do as they wish with se money but Lagos and other state must be held accountable!
cool

Mr Richie240 Abeg leave me o grin cheesy
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
i leave in Enugu the car was burned nobody was killed if you doubt it show me prove of the dead person.

But his car, his source of livelihood was burned, no? Weeks ago, a young man was killed at same holy ghost right? Is that what the struggle is about? Trying to lord over your people? The Igbo man does not bow to his chi remember but IPOB wants Igbos to bow to them?

The idea behind the sit at home is not wrong. It's very wholesome but enforcing it as is currently being done is wrong. Let's tell ourselves the truth. This is an ideological warfare and truth is IPOB is losing it. The voice of the people is the voice of God!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Alcoron:
Please provide a link to evidence of this 'result that came out for election that didn't hold' in 2019 first election timetable for February.
@foolishbuhari Did you see any fake results he claims concerning the original February 2019 election date?

I didn’t see o my brother. We shall be waiting his response sha. Kindly mention me when he does.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

You be correct man

Oh my sister! Na now I see say na (f) dey there grin

Enjoy the rest of your day please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
MartinsD12:

Ipob has nothing to do with Nigerian election , case closed

Good! IPOB does not vote, no problem. But they should not tell Igbos not to vote!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by showafrica(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

My brother, What if I told you Peter Obi is actually building bridges as we speak and his consultations are going smoothly and nicely?

What if I told you voter apathy in his region, is what is actually dimming his chances at clinching the position? Will you believe if I told you Peter Obi's reach has gone into the interior parts of the north? People working for him for free?

Charity they say, begins at home. If he doesn't have the block support of his people, what impression would he be making on the people willing to bank their electoral fate and capital on him? If his people are not showing seriousness and eagerness to push him by going to get their PVCs and actually coming out to vote, what are his chances?

My brother, igbo people voted for Buhari massively in 2015, so what happened to the messiah? Same thing in 2011 for GeJ. The presidents usually have good intentions but by building the bridges through the cabal, they fail. Peter may face the same fate. When Buhari threatened Nigeria in 2011, he knew the election was given to GeJ by the cabal. He knew the voting power and population in the north was bigger than the whole south and there was no way GeJ won that election. Is it how we are going to continue. Imagine Peter Obi as the president of Nigeria and 1m terrorist army to face. They will just chase him out of Abuja. The ground and environment is not suitable for progressive democracy right now. We need a Devine change. I still insist PVC is not the solution.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

But his car, his source of livelihood was burned, no? Weeks ago, a young man was killed at same holy ghost right? Is that what the struggle is about? Trying to lord over your people? The Igbo man does not bow to his chi remember but IPOB wants Igbos to bow to them?

The idea behind the sit at home is not wrong. It's very wholesome but enforcing it as is currently being done is wrong. Let's tell ourselves the truth. This is an ideological warfare and truth is IPOB is losing it. The voice of the people is the voice of God!
and it was not IPOB that did it to start with it was hoodlums in Holyghost ogbete main market undecided media wants to nail IPOB flying any news without much confirmation on I t
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
SirBlack999:
for someone that loves Igbo people so much, where was this sympathy when the Nigerian army were running rampage, raping and killing Igbo women/men in Obigbo, Nkpor, Onitsha even in the Enugu you claim to reside. Where was this love when Alaigbo was full of military checkpoints?

1.I speak and do my bit.
2. The Igbos don't need sympathy, they need to get involved
3. As you didn’t insult me now, did you die?

4. You have not yet brought out my post against the sit at home. Abi you no want 100k? If you can't find it, kindly apologize.

Lastly, if Biafra will come, IPOB won't be the pilot body and it will come without firing a weapon!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by MartinsD12(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Good! IPOB does not vote, no problem. But they should not tell Igbos not to vote!
What is Ipob what is Igbo? Case closed.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
MartinsD12:

What is Ipob what is Igbo? Case closed.

Igbo is a race of people. IPOB are a small group of igbo people. It's like saying every Niger Deltan is MEND or NDA
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
and it was not IPOB that did it to start with it was hoodlums in Holyghost ogbete main market undecided media wants to nail IPOB flying any news without much confirmation on I t

Bro we know these things but let's leave it at that. Let's just get involved. That's the message!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by MartinsD12(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Igbo is a race of people. IPOB are a small group of igbo people. It's like saying every Niger Deltan is MEND or NDA
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
MartinsD12:

Keep deceiving yourself

You too my friend
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Done and dusted!

On the mandate of Mr Peter Obi we stand!!!

If you don't like it, you can grind your head on the wall.

Whoever this ROCK falls on will never remain the same again. 2023, YEAR OF THE ROCK!!!

Is that how you campaign for Peter Obi. Where is the Appeal?
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Umueme: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Blessings my brother you said it all! On election day, they sit down, consume of nsala, peppersoup and many bottles of hero, then expect something else?

Now they want to ruin the chances of their own son with that attitude!

hakeemhakeem:

that is the day we choose to drinks,play games and watch football while people in the north stood in the sun for their civic right

exactly....... our people need to be educated with regards to this.

As long as we continue with this mentality, the northerners will continue to decide who wins or loses at any election.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by 1866aa: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
We are not interested in presidential elections please
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Stops NBC From Shutting Down AIT, Silverbird, 51 Other Stations / 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract / I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.