Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse (669 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / How Do People Manage To Stay In A Toxic Or Abusive Relationship? / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Decentdave(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Marriage had never been a bed of roses.While marriage this days comes with comas.pls I need your contributions with reasons.A cheating husband or an abusive one who is worse? .
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by ajailer(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Non is irredeemable
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Bluezy13(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2022
An abusive husband.
Though Some women prefer abusive men.
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by TricksterBoss: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Omo anyone no good normally.man no suppose dey do any of these things women deserve to be treated like Queens that they are even if their own dey their body too.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2022
An abusive husband and obviously 99.98% of men are cheats so what are we now comparing

1 Like

Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Bluezy13:
An abusive husband.
Though Some women prefer abusive men.
You are a man and as such you won’t understand the damage an abuse does to a woman
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Op which one are you
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Massiveglory: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Decentdave:
Marriage had never been a bed of roses.While marriage this days comes with comas.pls I need your contributions with reasons.A cheating husband or an abusive one who is worse? .

Armed robber and SARS who is worse?
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Boogyman557: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Oturatetuala(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
cheating husband is okay.
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by sajmark(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Men are also abused by their wives for your information.
A Cheating husband shouldn't be compared to an abusive husband, the former is Ten times better than the latter.
Men and Women shouldn't hesitate to japa from an abusive marriage/relationship.
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
NON pls

Cos the depression and pain that comes with both is crazy cry

But to be frank an Abusive relationship is never an option...Flee when you find yourself in it
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Bluezy13(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are a man and as such you won’t understand the damage an abuse does to a woman
Of course.

I was seeing a lady who was in an abusive relationship. Sometimes, she would come and meet me with red eyes, complaining of the beatings and scoldings she received like she was a kid.
Asked why she wouldn't leave, she said she did not know. She didn't even know why she remained. She was literally afraid of the man. She "loved" the man. She somehow loved the beatings. I let her be and would only assist her as far as she would let me.
She was financially stable.
Some women would even boldly say that try prefer men who beats them as a sign of authority over them...you know manliness.

Ask some women why they remain in an abusive relationship, they will not give you an "reasonable" reason. Some will even tell you that you will not understand, meanwhile there is nothing to understand in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bluezy13:

Of course.

I was seeing a lady who was in an abusive relationship. Sometimes, she would come and meet me with red eyes, complaining of the beatings and scoldings she received like she was a kid.
Asked why she wouldn't leave, she said she did not know. She didn't even know why she remained. She was literally afraid of the man. She "loved" the man. She somehow loved the beatings. I let her be and would only assist her as far as she would let me.
She was financially stable.
Some women would even boldly say that try prefer men who beats them as a sign of authority over them...you know manliness.

Ask some women why they remain in an abusive relationship, they will not give you an "reasonable" reason. Some will even tell you that you will not understand, meanwhile there is nothing to understand in the first place.
She needs psychological help, it’s not normal to like been abused
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Bluezy13(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
She needs psychological help, it’s not normal to like been abused

I understand that it is not normal to be in an abusive relationship, but you should understand that what is normal to you maybe abnormal to another person.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Shedrack777: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
A cheating husband and obviously 99.98% of men are cheats so what are we now comparing
i'm happy for you that your fatheris among the 0.002% of men. oya throw a party for we the cheats
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by placeofallure(f): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
None of the above.

Don't lower God's standard. Even if you are a child of perdition, reject evil. You can have a husband who's neither a cheater nor an abuser.

I choose goodness.
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Bluezy13(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
A cheating husband and obviously 99.98% of men are cheats so what are we now comparing

You see, to buttress my opinion; you agree that a cheating husband is worse that an abusive husband.
This means that if you were to choose, you will choose to remain in an abusive relationship than a relationship in which your partner cheats.

More like saying: "Beat the hell out of me but don't dare cheat on me."
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bluezy13:

You see, to buttress my opinion; you agree that a cheating husband is worse that an abusive husband.
This means that if you were to choose, you will choose to remain in an abusive relationship than a relationship in which your partner cheats.

More like saying: "Beat the hell out of me but don't dare cheat on me."
Typo error, I meant to type an abusive
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by chiommy123(f): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Non abeg. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If you like to be abused then abuse others and if you like to be cheated then cheat others as well
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by Bluezy13(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Typo error, I meant to type an abusive

Oh... alright.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by GOFRONT(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ask Mr Osinachi the killer Husband....

Better I cheat on my wife than abuse her!!!

Future wife are you with me

I know she wont agree with me on this......

Make I cheat she said No
Make I abuse she said No
Make I add second wife she say No.
Re: Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse by wowmenow: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Forget all the noise on social media women naturally love cheating and abusive men

Women always say what they want in reverse

For find out all the men women cheat with is one the ex that is abusive and cheating.

(1) (Reply)

Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems / My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! / Hold Your Man Tight Or We Go Snatch Am - WAEC Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.