Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) (39991 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

What I have learnt from this is that being a good wife doesn't pay I will continue being a bad wife.
What did this woman not do? She submitted her salary to him as they asked, she refused to divorce him or even separate from him she continued to endure his maltreatment and abuse all in the name of wives must be submissive and call their husbands lord see what it has led to.

Really tragic I pity the kids

That's why I wonder at women who listen to these preachy online men. Everything they say is solely for their benefit and ease of life. There's nothing they want to do for women, except lord over them. And it never ends well.

Submission is their Gambit. Any woman dumb enough to believe all they post will have herself to blame. A man with good intentions is never hung up on submission. He is more interested in watching you grow, not moulding you into his taste. Whatever Nigerian men mean by that phrase.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Bukolaberry(f): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
But who is the other pastor putting ajasa at the background? Nitori olorun, we are not in Ile-kewu grin cheesy grin
You sef, I think say na only me notice o
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Aiel123: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
May God punish this evil gender IJN Amen.
Evil knows no gender. If proven guilty then, the man should harvest what he showed.
You haven't been active for a while now
Took a break?
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Nexttpage(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
chiga131:
But that hype man sabi work grin grin grin
Dude suppose dey club walai

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by kelspinall(m): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
look at the type of people we have in this generation,this lady has been going through alot of embracement and abuses but everyone kept calm like nothing is happening,now she's gone.everyone is now revealing some nonsense that is no longer of any use to the media.mtcheww.people
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Arthurnna: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is so Heart Wrenching.. my points Exactly!!!! Why didn't we all speak up for crying out loud.. now that Man has ended a bright light,now everyone suddenly found their Screaming voices.. crying when the head is Off!!

[sup][/sup]
EmptyGarden:
What were they all waiting for?
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by pieces: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Uprightness100:
What a Visionless man!
Carnality and High Folly has caused him to waste a raw gift to the body of Christ.

He has allowed the devil to use him to rob the body of Christ.

Osinachi is not all these artificial musician that we see around. That lady is a Raw talent from the Seat of Power in Heaven loaded with a gift to terrorize the kingdoms of darkness and bring down the Power of GOD through her songs.

There's a tribe in this country money is there God. They can do anything for it. If you know, you know.
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Missionaire: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Had it been osinachi left her husband , many church wouldn't have invited her for programmes

They could have tagged her a sinner

I know one of the reasons she stayed in her abusive marriage was because of what people will say. She wanted to cover up her reputation

That's why I am not easily impressed by marriage pictures on social media. Real marriage happens at home

Some marriages look like fanta on social media and the outside but Alomo bitters at home.
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Johnsown1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Clap for yourselves, you guys said it on time
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by abimcdssi: 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
jiz:
Devil is after every joyful home. May the Lord keep our home in Jesus name
This wasn't a joyful home by any standards. Humans should take responsibilities for their actions and stop blaming the devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 3:43am On Apr 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
all these demons in robe now talking arrant nonsense. didnt they get the vision of what was about to happen? why didnt they save her then?! HOLY BASTARDS!!!!
she was complicit in her death because her family begged and warned her to leave but sturborness no gree her hear word.she said she'll stay.as much as this is painful she contributed to her own timely death.this is definitely not from God.the husband is clearly a narcissist and the children need to be rehabilitated real fast otherwise they'll be worse than their father
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 3:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Arthurnna:
This is so Heart Wrenching.. my points Exactly!!!! Why didn't we all speak up for crying out loud.. now that Man has ended a bright light,now everyone suddenly found their Screaming voices.. crying when the head is Off!!

[sup][/sup]
you cannot help who doesn't want to be helped.they begged and warned her several times she refused to leave and even begged to keep the abuse secret
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:17am On Apr 13, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
she was complicit in her death because her family begged and warned her to leave but sturborness no gree her hear word.she said she'll stay. as much as this is painful she contributed to her own timely death. this is definitely not from God .the husband is clearly a narcissist and the children need to be rehabilitated real fast otherwise they'll be worse than their father
Wait a minute..what do you mean by the statement in bold? undecided
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 4:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wait a minute..what do you mean by the statement in bold? undecided
what I mean is that God had no hand in her death because he sent angels in the Form of her family members to warn her to leave many times but she said she will rather die there.she made her choice so how is it from God? Her death was a choice of self destruct because she had the chance and opportunities to leave but she chose to sit there as if she and the animal swear oath
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Desusi: 4:53am On Apr 13, 2022
Yeah! IBO man and money!Why now?Even though l did not know the woman in person, l believe she has finished her mission on earth like john the Baptist. A crown of glory is awaiting her in heaven.Let her greed husband continue to collect the proceeds he did not work for here.Oleh!
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Poleski: 5:28am On Apr 13, 2022
I have no sympathy at all for Osinachi Nwachukwu. She knew how bad and horrible her husband was and she still stayed in the marriage!

If you're in an abusive relationship, quit now before it becomes too late!
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by NoToPile: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2022
MrSeth:

True, I am not even religious, but the first time I heard her song "Nara Ekele" with Dr Paul Enenche, I was like "who is this?"

Her voice pierced my soul.

Some people just have this gifted voice, like Chris Daughtry. It hits you different

Thats how best I can also describe her voice.
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2022
We4all:
Why didn’t he send the money to the woman directly?

I read somewhere that when it comes to financial negotiations and payment, she directs them to her husband. Probably, that's what the evil man ordered her to do.
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by ddeola: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2022
All of una keep quiet until he kill d woman abi
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
what I mean is that God had no hand in her death because he sent angels in the Form of her family members to warn her to leave many times but she said she will rather die there.she made her choice so how is it from God? Her death was a choice of self destruct because she had the chance and opportunities to leave but she chose to sit there as if she and the animal swear oath
Every one is guaranteed death on this planet so how do you decide whose death is by God and whose is not by God? undecided

The woman died... end of story. How does God now have a hand in only the death of some and not the death of others? undecided
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Every one is guaranteed death on this planet so how do you decide whose death is by God and whose is not by God? undecided

The woman died... end of story. How does God now have a hand in only the death of some and not the death of others? undecided
if she died in old age- of God

If she died avoidable death ESPECIALLY AFTER SHE HAS BEEN WARNED - self inflicted death
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
if she died in old age- of God

If she died avoidable death ESPECIALLY AFTER SHE HAS BEEN WARNED - self inflicted death
So, God's guarantee of death only works if a person died in old age? Why do you folks like to rope God's name into any crazy ideas you all come up with?

Where in scripture did God in fact state that He only has a hand in the deaths of those who die in old age and not those who go before? undecided

Did God even ever state that He has a hand in any death ? undecided
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, God's guarantee of death only works if a person died in old age? Why do you folks like to rope God's name into any crazy ideas you all come up with?

Where in scripture did God in fact state that He only has a hand in the deaths of those who die in old age and not those who go before? undecided

YES!

it is appointed unto a man to die once and after death is judgement.HEBREWS CHAPTER 9 VERSES 27
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Joydan95: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2022
Yureyes:

The husband was her manager. Based on what I know, you deal with the manager directly, not the artiste. It’s only the woman that would have instructed people to stop dealing with her husband and deal with her directly. She didn’t and i’m sure it’s because she didn’t want more troubles.
He would not have allowed her to leave the house to go and minister of the money was paid into her account, he was completely running her life without giving her space to express herself/opinion. How are we not even sure that it resolves to domestic violence whenever she raised the topic?
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
YES!
it is appointed unto a man to die once and after death is judgement.HEBREWS CHAPTER 9 VERSES 27
First of all, the writer of the letter of Hebrew does not even attempt to quote God in his claim there so why do you assume God Himself said that? undecided

Second, Lazarus and all the others raised from dead by Jesus Christ, and His Apostles, did they not die more than once? undecided

Second, the verse above answers none of the questions I in fact asked you. undecided

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by We4all: 10:03am On Apr 13, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

I read somewhere that when it comes to financial negotiations and payment, she directs them to her husband. Probably, that's what the evil man ordered her to do.

Hmnnn! She was really living in bondage.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by SURElee(f): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2022
The more I read about this woman, the more vexed I get.
Who gets married and allows her husband to alienate her from her people?
Who endures this level of slavery and inhumane treatment to death and for what?

Why should any independent, hard-working woman who makes her own money have to endure this and she kept quiet? To what end?

See the beast she even chose for a life partner? What a choice she made.

After making the wrong choice, what kept her back in it? I will never understand some woman, marriage no favor them but na dem dey born reach 4 and above inside the hell wet dem dey.

Chai!

That man only used her as his cash cow milking her dry or the money she made. That woman never looked happy for me.

What a way to die and waste of ministry give to earth.

She killed herself by staying back in that hell called marriage to cover face for church and society.

Marriage is sweet depending on the cutlery you use to eat it( depending on who you choose to spend the rest of your life with).

She made her choice, even after making that wrong choice, she made another choice to stay back in it after people told her to leave him. Her actions and in actions( in decision) to leave led to her death. So she killed herself before he finally killed her.

See man wet she marry set telling her kids to beat her and stump on her. Women dey suffer inside marriage o!

This is a wake up call to all women or men in violent marriages to take a walk abeg.

Marriage certificate isn't criteria to enter heaven.
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Erastuslove: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2022
SOME HEARTS ARE REALLY EVIL FROM THAT REGION
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by tunize(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
I even dey vex for all these people speaking up now. Will all this wake her up? "Medicine after death if they knew all this things were going on what did they do to help her out during this times? Na one thing to know, na another thing to act.
If you are a man here and you are use to beating women married or not stop am.
And if you are a woman married or not receiving beating forget money or anything just jeje Waka.
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by 2braithe: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
May God punish this evil gender IJN Amen.

Saphiere you need therapy so you won't end up in prison like Chidinma.

I'm happy I sent your saphiere moniker to prison.Misyarn again and see is this one won't go down!
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by edoairways: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Women submit to your husband, all the men will cry. It will create peace of mind for him.

Yes, this is the kind of peace of mind that men who say they want submissive, feminine, young ladies want. This is the only peace men desire.
Was Osinachi Nwachukwu not submissive yet she lost her life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / How Illuminati Collapsed Tb Joshua Guest House (synagogue Church Of All Nation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.