Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo (2950 Views)

Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by LagosEmir: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gbadebo vivour Rhodes of the Labour Party is the next Governor of Lagos and we will vote massively for him on March the 11th .

The Obidient effect

God bless Nigeria

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sanwo Olu get ready sir, we are coming for your seat sir

Governorship election is on March 11th and we will vote massively for Gbadebo vivour Rhodes, a young vibrant true son of Lagos .

No more God father in Lagos , Peter Obi has broken that chain .

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by kaylardz(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
This slowpoke is not Peter OBI. He's not going to get 25% vote in Lagos

1 Like

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by JasonScoolari: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
No doubt about that....

The brain dead dimwit called Tinubu has been demystified in his own turf....
His little puppy, Sanwo-Olu is confused.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by adioolayi(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Make una dey play.... just be safe

1 Like

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
kaylardz:
Dey play , you go hear word

This is how you talk down on Obi till he disgraced tinubu in his Lagos

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by kollinzgee(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
The new asiwaju of lagos make him go anambra go stay with peter obi for now oooh,funsho williams things if you know your know.
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Molastheboss(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
e no fit enter no deceive yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by mokkalu1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Make una leave Lagos for them na. Abeg calm down Obidients. How well do you know him? Anyhow, make anybody vote him preferred candidate.
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by OlawaleBammie: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Sanwo Olu get ready, we are coming for your seat sir

Governorship election is on March 11th and we will vote massively for Gbadebo vivour Rhodes, a young vibrant true son of Lagos .

Are u ready to deactivate Ur account?? grin
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Goodlady(f): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
LagosEmir:
Gbadebo vivour Rhodes of the Labour Party is the next Governor of Lagos and we will vote massively for him on March the 11th .

The Obidient effect

God bless Nigeria
Lmao! This one that's looking like a jigolo.
Carry him enter naa.
All of you Igbos too that was to claim Lagos should enter race in different seats. Your chest beating is legendary.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Molastheboss(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Igbo man wey Dey use Yoruba name
Una don make Yoruba eyes open cos they don too give una too much chance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Are u ready to deactivate Ur account?? grin
we won Lagos and many many federal seats , we did well.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by JasonScoolari: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
kaylardz:
A slowpoke that has achieved more than your biological father?

I will vote for the slowpoke to achieve more

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

Carry him enter naa.
All of you Igbos too that was to claim Lagos should enter race in different seats. Your chest beating is legendary.
I know you go like the fine bobo grin
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by JasonScoolari: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Molastheboss:
Igbo man wey Dey use Yoruba name
Una don make Yoruba eyes open cos they don too give una too much chance
To you, everything that gives you concern is Igbo... That's how brain dead dimwits behave.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by OlawaleBammie: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
we won Lagos and many many federal seats , we did well.

Yes I know, u did well

Kudos.

But if tinubu emerge, are u ready to deactivate Ur account??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Moh247: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by LikeAking: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
mokkalu1:
Make una leave Lagos for them na. Abeg calm down Obidients. How well do you know him? Anyhow, make anybody vote him preferred candidate.

Make new people enter power
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Yes I know, u did well

Kudos.

But if tinubu emerge, are u ready to deactivate Ur account??
I'm satisfied with how the labour Party performed in this election so I won't deactivate

The fact that we won Lagos is enough reason for you to respect me

I campaigned very we for labour Party candidates and Peter Obi and we did well

We've won about 20 federal seats and still counting .

We won states in The north that nobody expected.

We no longer a structureless party

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by JasonScoolari: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

Carry him enter naa.

Brain dead dimwits will always think their downfall and prostitution in their miserable lives is caused by Igbos.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by We4all: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
This one that looks like a womanizer. He will lavish all Lagos funds on those Nollywood chics.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by OlawaleBammie: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm satisfied with how the labour Party performed in this election so I won't deactivate

The fact that we won Lagos is enough reason for you to respect me

Why are u Changing goalposts??

U said if tinubu emerge as the president u would relinquish Ur moniker, why are u changing mouth??

Don't u use to think deeply before u let words out of Ur mouth?

During the primaries, u said same tin but u backed off citing that tinubu bought the delegates, I was like don't u know that he would buy d delegates when u were banking against him??

Now u re saying because LP had a good outing in some locations, u won't be needing to stick to Ur promise and utterance again..lol if we re to join in business together tomorrow how am I sure that u would keep Ur word and promise??

1 Like

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by AdamuKD: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
We need to dethrone Tulumbu Senseless and stealing dynasty
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Why are u Changing goalposts??

U said if tinubu emerge as the president u would relinquish Ur moniker, why are u changing mouth??

Don't u use to think deeply before u let words out of Ur mouth?

During the primaries, u said same tin but u backed off citing that tinubu bought the delegates, I was like don't u know that he would buy d delegates when u were banking against him??

Now u re saying because LP had a good outing in some locations, u won't be needing to stick to Ur promise and utterance again..lol if we re to join in business together tomorrow how am I sure that u would keep Ur word and promise??
That was in the APC in-house primary

And I didn't deactivate because he bribed his way to clinch the ticket . He didn't win the ticket legitimately

1 Like

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by OlawaleBammie: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

That was in the APC in-house primary

And I didn't deactivate because he bribed his way to clinch the ticket . He didn't win the ticket legitimately

Yes motigbo, but now nko...forget Ur federal presence and all, if tinubu win, try to deactivate Ur account sir to salvage some glory for u.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Fira09(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

Carry him enter naa.
Normally you are a cacafuego with no direction.

Silly wasted s****
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Obagreatdatoye(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oga bury this thought...sanwo olu continues
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Eriokanmi: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
kaylardz:
Netter begin campaigning for sanwoolu now instead of ranting here cos apc tsunami is coming

1 Like

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Munamu: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Sanwo Olu get ready sir, we are coming for your seat sir

May God bless the youthful jagaban
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by everythinggirly(f): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Okay na...
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Goodlady(f): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I know you go like the fine bobo grin
He's fine no doubt but Jandor is more cute.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Ikonne Of Acn Rally In Aba (photos) / A Northerner Must Emerge President In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide. – Alhaji Law / Cross River State Governor-elect And Deputy On Carnival Thank You Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.