Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Check Out The Movie Directed By Me With My Broken Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Movie Directed By Me With My Broken Phone (357 Views)

Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date / This Video Healed My Broken Heart / My Broken Relationship ; A Peoples' Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Movie Directed By Me With My Broken Phone by Michael223(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hi nairalanders cry

It's your number one finest boy!!!

Please check out the thriller of my yet to be released movie "I can't die" directed and produced by your boy, hell yeah - ME! I'm so excited and confused at the same time like some ambidextrous guy tongue

I did EVERYTHING with my "broken screen" tecno phone cry , I gave my sweat, time, money, energy to this beautiful creativity. I'd appreciate if y'all support by watching and letting me know what y'all think.

Criticism is allowed, remember I did everything with my phone, editing, videoing, I mean EVERYTHING!!!

Please watch here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2lB4wfdwz4
Re: Check Out The Movie Directed By Me With My Broken Phone by Cardealer2021(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
If you really did everything with your phone then I will rate you 7/10

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Movie Directed By Me With My Broken Phone by Michael223(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
smiley Please watch and share, I love you all my FANS. It ain't easy to be a CELEBRITY..

Shooting was dope grin cheesy

Re: Check Out The Movie Directed By Me With My Broken Phone by Michael223(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:
If you really did everything with your phone then I will rate you 7/10

I swear bro, I did it with my tecno phone.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Movie Directed By Me With My Broken Phone by Michael223(m): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Cc; lalasticlala dominique
Re: Check Out The Movie Directed By Me With My Broken Phone by Cheezzyy: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Michael223:

I swear bro, I did it with my tecno phone.
which Tecno be that one?

(1) (Reply)

Luckiest Man In The World Found As These Kenyan Triplets Plan To Marry Him / Dating "Real Ladies" Is Sweet! / 5 Things Ladies Are Hiding From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.