Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed (17854 Views)

You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB / Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by nkemjacob2(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2022
Let all this northerners fellows keep quiet. When buhari was doing sideling of appointments. Weren't he aware of him being a regional president. For those who do not know Nigeria is no longer don't deceive urself
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Tareq1105: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2022
kenbee:
At least, one thing is certain here.
Bala Mohammed accepted that President M Buhari is a failure. So how can Osibanjo exonerate him self from Buhari's administration?
They have all failed us. Give us Mr Peter Obi simple!

I don't know why people are easily misled by politicians.

Is Bala himself a success in Bauchi state?

What has he done to deserve a 2nd term as governor? Forget president thing, he's going nowhere.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by john633(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Old tactics
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Heavensent01(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2022
only a Yoruba man can run a unitary govt without any clause igbo and North are full of tribalism, the evidence is in their regions
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by VEHINTOLAR: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Southerners won't tolerate another northerner as a successor to Buhari in 2023 even if such northerner is an Angel from the heaven ! It is not only Buhari that knows how to take care of his own regional interests alone ! We thank him for opening our eyes to the "good side" of nepotism ! The payback time is now or we apply Yugoslavia solution - break up !

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2022
They d say anything to get into power.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by OfoIgbo: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Burruchaga71:
We will never trust a northerner again with power till further notice. Peter Okwute Ndigbo Obi for the rescue or everyone goes their separate ways. No tym for nonsense.

Anyone that knows where your moniker came from, must be a fan of Argentinian football. The Valdano and Pompidou era. The Maradona glory era. The Hand of God goal against England. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by CSNg: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Heavensent01:
only a Yoruba man can run a unitary govt without any clause igbo and North are full of tribalism, the evidence is in their regions

It was Igbos and Northerners that carried these placards in Lagos State abi?

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Heavensent01(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
CSNg:

It was Igbos and Northerners that carried these placards in Lagos State abi?

they should have keep quiet and allow you block head destroy their tradition and culture, what non igbo can't try in igbo Land

any non igbo tribe that tried what you people did in southwest before your overzealousness was tamed, will have their life lost as consequence in igbo Land

these are people airing their displeasure to you people overzealousness diplomatically or do you see them with gun like Ipob and ugm?, same way ipob is violently telling Fulani to stop selling cow because of their trade marks, so how does that translate in National governance?

obj made igbo CBN, supervise them in Senate number 3? and the record is there. you igbo and north have divide this country in tribal and religion line

you two region are epidemic to peaceful coexistence, look at East with ipob terrorism, look at North with Banditry and Bokoharam
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by BOYS2MEN: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
IKPU NNE bala Mohammed dia!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Osanoghodua1: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Don't vote any Fulani again. Same man who said Fulanis are international citizens
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
KILL IS UNDERSTATEMENT. BUHARI MUREDERED NIGERIA
Not just dat..
The vagabond buried Nigeria and exhumed what is left of it..
Then start making mockery of her..

Very pathetic
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Iykoto86(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Omooba77:
Addressing his former colleagues, the PDP Ministers in Abuja, Tuesday night, Gov. Mohammed accused the APC government of polarising the country along regional and tribal lines, describing the Buhari-led presidency as a “regional” and nepotistic government.

He said, “the nation is in pieces. Nigeria is no longer there under APC. The country is too divided. Why is the country so divided? We must reduce the acrimony. APC has destroyed everything. It is all nepotism”.

Only those who are wicked and heartless will still be supporting Buhari acts of wickedness to Nigeria.
this is the same man who said that fulanis have no boundary,and every fulani man is a nigerian.trust a fulani at your own detriment.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by blackfase(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Burruchaga71:
We will never trust a northerner again with power till further notice. Peter Okwute Ndigbo Obi for the rescue or everyone goes their separate ways. No tym for nonsense.

Na so brotherly. Even though they all appear and seem to belong to the same political cult group of wickedness, PO seem to be the better of all these vampires aspiring to be the next xxxxxxx. From an Ndi Yoruba, backing an igbo presidency, meaning that its either PO or nothing else.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Bouncing2(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Angelfrost:
Let me keep saying it.... Call me anything you like...

The earlier Southern Nigeria is separated from Northern Nigeria, the better for us sane ones here!

There is nothing as dangerous and retrogressive as being yoked to backward never-do-wells!
Absolutely spot on
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Bouncing2(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Now listen up everybody,,
The faster we get our good southern Nigéria,,the best for us.
This other guys should enjoy with their fulanis
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by limeta(f): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

If I may ask, why did you say "Taqqiya inclusive?"...

Are you one of them
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by LZAA: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
I hope the sophisticated goblins are hearing Buhari’s own brothers slamming him
Keep looking for igbo threads and peter obi
Nansense grin grin
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Yelsgink(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
See this one that's suppose to be in kuje prison.... Nigeria is a joke
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Asswipemod: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
We trust you Bala Mohammed

Like you trusted Buhari. Your mumu never do?
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by newoffer: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oh....none of you advice him
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by akaahs(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Most especially Fulani man
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by RosyIsBlessed: 4:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Same format everytime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is Still Room For You In APC - Deputy Speaker, Benjamin Kalu Tells Otti / We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.