Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed (17833 Views)

You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB / Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Omooba77: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State has stated that, if elected, he would run an all-inclusive government and not a regional one, unlike the Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressive Congress-led presidency.

Mohammed, a former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), is a top contender for President of Nigeria, under the major opposition, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Addressing his former colleagues, the PDP Ministers in Abuja, Tuesday night, Gov. Mohammed accused the APC government of polarising the country along regional and tribal lines, describing the Buhari-led presidency as a “regional” and nepotistic government.

He said, “the nation is in pieces. Nigeria is no longer there under APC. The country is too divided. Why is the country so divided? We must reduce the acrimony. APC has destroyed everything. It is all nepotism”.

The former lawmaker stressed further: “We are detribalized as democrats. We cannot be a regionalized government”, while urging his former colleagues to assist him form a government that would work for all Nigerians, regardless of their region, religion and status.

He vowed to checkmate the current borrowing profile of the APC administration, adding that the Buhari’s government was afraid of accountability, and was “promoting name-calling in the name of investigation that is selfish and unproductive”.

“You will help make Nigeria great again by collaborating together in this effort. We shall not take APC for granted. They are planning all sorts of intimidations but we are steadfast”, Mohammed told the PDP Ministers’ Forum, while pledging his loyalty to the party, saying he would not abandon it.

On building the nation through human capital development, Mohammed said, “there are people with good ideas to help administer and govern this nation. We no longer rely on our human capital. In my administration as the President of Nigeria, we will run a knowledge-driven administration”.

Chairman of the Forum, Hon. Tanimu Turaki (SAN) in his reaction, described Mohammed as “one of the forces to lead the restoration of PDP and a pace setter”.

He referred to Gov. Mohammed as a successful politician, whose history of performance had been outstanding.

On her part, former Minister of State for FCT, Mrs. Olajumoke Akinjide, echoed the same sentiment on the need to run an all-inclusive government in Nigeria, describing Mohammed as a “loyal friend and good human being”.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/13/2023-i-wont-be-regional-president-buhari-has-killed-nigeria-bala-mohammed/

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by ignis: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2022
na wash

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2022
We trust you Bala Mohammed

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2022
dem don come again

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by limeta(f): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2022
No no no
Taqqiya inclusive
One thing northerners are not good about is leadership

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Michelle70(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2022
K
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by sotall(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2022
cool
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Omooba77: 8:17am On Apr 13, 2022
Addressing his former colleagues, the PDP Ministers in Abuja, Tuesday night, Gov. Mohammed accused the APC government of polarising the country along regional and tribal lines, describing the Buhari-led presidency as a “regional” and nepotistic government.

He said, “the nation is in pieces. Nigeria is no longer there under APC. The country is too divided. Why is the country so divided? We must reduce the acrimony. APC has destroyed everything. It is all nepotism”.

Only those who are wicked and heartless will still be supporting Buhari acts of wickedness to Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Omooba77: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Lalasticlala they have come again.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Burruchaga71(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2022
We will never trust a northerner again with power till further notice. Peter Okwute Ndigbo Obi for the rescue or everyone goes their separate ways. No tym for nonsense.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by anonimi: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Omooba77:

Only those who are wicked and heartless will still be supporting Buhari acts of wickedness to Nigeria.

What does a tribal bigot like Bala Mohammed have to offer as an alternative to Bubu's divisive administration., except further division and insecurity by El Rufai's illegal migrant Fulani herdsmen terrorists?

nairavsdollars:
Ondo state governor, Rotimi Akeredolu on Monday came hard on his counterpart, Governor Bala Mohammed of BauchState for justifying the usage of arms by Fulani herdsmen.

Mohammed, last week had said herdsmen bearing AK-47 are forced to do so because the government has failed to secure their lives and livelihood.

However, speaking on Channels Television programme ‘Politics Today’ monitored by Daily Independent, Akeredolu said Bala Mohammed did not act as a statesman and his statement is capable of further igniting the crisis.

“Certainly, Bala Mohammed has not spoken as a statesman. He probably lost out as to what his reaction should be. How will a governor in this country today come out and say people should be allowed to carry arms when it is illegal ?”

“And not just mere arms, he said they should go about with AK-47 when even carrying some double-barreled gun is illegal. So, people are not licenced to carry guns but Bala Mohammed is suggesting to us that they should be able to carry it. For what purpose?”

“ Bala Mohammed has even poured more petrol into the fire because his speech is unexpected of him. any statesman or governor should not speak that way. You ask herdsmen to carry guns to protect themselves, so I should also ask my people to carry guns to protect themselves”.

“ If that happens, it is going to be very serious and nobody will be spared. So, statements like that should be condemned and I condemned it” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/ak-47-for-herders-bala-mohammed-not-a-statesman-says-akeredolu/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by SIMONEKPA7: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2022
smiley
KILL IS UNDERSTATEMENT. BUHARI MUREDERED NIGERIA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by kenbee(f): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2022
At least, one thing is certain here.
Bala Mohammed accepted that President M Buhari is a failure. So how can Osibanjo exonerate him self from Buhari's administration?
They have all failed us. Give us Mr Peter Obi simple!

9 Likes

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Greenbirth: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2022
Anything Hausa-Fulani as a president this time is not welcomed. You people have been in charge of this country and we all can see how badly you have all performed. Let us trying other regions. The killing is just too much. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by DamnnNiggarr: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2022
shocked

LIKE if you want PDP to produce the next president

SHARE if you go for APC

let's settle it here

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Wazobia2216: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Buhari's many mistakes

Udele, , helinues, slydev, come and see another IPOB ooooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Analyst7: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2022
The earlier this people start saying the truth the better for their region and general betterment of the country

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2022
limeta:
No no no
Taqqiya inclusive
One thing northerners are not good about is leadership

If I may ask, why did you say "Taqqiya inclusive?"...
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Thinktwicemybro: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2022
All fulani politicians have one mindset. They are all bigots. Bello you will surely be a regional president. Your previous statement supporting fulani herdsmen already showed us your heart. The minute you are voted , you will go and bring out your ruga and grazing route. Cows.
God punish anybody that will vote a fulani man.

16 Likes

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by excomarow(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Look at this criminal tioi get mouth dey yan rubbish...

Same person looted FCT, sold lands n properties to family n friends. undecided

Well it's ERECTION Season, make him dey Masturbate dey go grin

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by SmartPolician: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2022
This man is an unrepentant Fulani herdsmen supporter. grin

He has probably forgotten that he said that the herders should be armed so they can deal with other Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by frugal(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Na so.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Codeye(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Story
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by JosephXavier: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Buhari has turned Nigeria into a hopeless country that anybody can declare for the post of presidency

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Winters23: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by IamNat: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Thanks so the Southeast, they have agreed that the north should continue in 2023, so let him bring his A game on board.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Kingpele(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Eze looter, u started looting from FCT and right now u are on bauchi till ,though buharia was a disaster but with your eyes on the till always ,u will be a catastrophe to naira

7 Likes

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Coldie(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2022
Burruchaga71:
We will never trust a northern again with power till further notice. Peter Okwute Ndigbo Obi for the rescue or everyone goes their separate ways. No tym for nonsense.
The way una dae talk na asif una fit even win state election. Una never fit change una leader for prison clothes na Nigeria una want break

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by robinfemi: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2022
Unlike the Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressive Congress-led presidency.

Election Time

Time for truth but insincere after electected. cheesy cheesy

Drama full naija
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2022
Buhari is arguably the worst president in Nigeria's history.
He wasn't even allowed to spend up to 2 years as military head of state. See as everybody dey use am shine.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2022
Let me keep saying it.... Call me anything you like...

The earlier Southern Nigeria is separated from Northern Nigeria, the better for us sane ones here!

There is nothing as dangerous and retrogressive as being yoked with backward never-do-wells!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After / PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode / Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.