Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. (90817 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / Huawei caught tweeting with Iphone(See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by fineboynl(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2022
I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

If seems they spent all their money on the iphone. Some of them cannot even afford a bottle of beer.

They don't spend money on other things other than that iphone thing.

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.

147 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Onyeka90210(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2022
Abi make dey ban short knicker now or na only android users suppose dey wear short knicker.
I no understand your rant at all.
Abi you want make person wear suit and tie cause he dey use big phone?
The way some android users dey carry iPhone matter for head sha, na una dey make the phone look like big thing.
I will just advice you to focus on your studies, which one come be "worsting" grin

816 Likes 67 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Designia: 6:54pm On May 25, 2022
You sure say you dey alright like this?

Lowkey you sef wan buy iPhone and short Nika but funds no dey

Stop hating!

462 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by gulfer: 7:06pm On May 25, 2022
Designia:
You sure say you dey alright like this?
Are you one of those mentioned angry angry angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Tokskob2008: 7:35pm On May 25, 2022
Na the new yahoo boys dressing be dat.... Don't know how they are comfortable wearing those very short knickers around.

For those quoting and saying rubbish, you all know 95% of those that dresses in this manner right now in this country are the system boys but in order to sound western and woke you keep deceiving yourselves. Continue ok, instead of calling a spade a spade and not something else you all are busy beating round the bush baa

Na so una dey package old senile ancestors as leaders and later start crying foul.

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Designia: 7:40pm On May 25, 2022
gulfer:
Are you one of those mentioned angry angry angry
Yes chief. Why u dey vex? You no get short Nika? cheesy

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by SpiritFree: 7:44pm On May 25, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Abi make dey ban short knicker now or na only android users suppose dey wear short knicker.
The way some android users dey carry iPhone matter for head sha, na una dey make the phone look like big thing.
I will just advice you to focus on your studies, which one come be "worsting" grin

Hahahah grin grin OP listen to this guy cheesy

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Bruno3000(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2022
Na uniform for pressing... Useless boys

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Lordave: 8:53pm On May 25, 2022
You feel intimidated, fix yourself.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by robinso01(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2022
It's their uniform. If you ain't dressing like that, then you don't belong.

You forgot to mention their multi colored socks �.

186 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by favour32(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2022
You nor talk of bag wey dem dey carry for front?

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Oblivionz5(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2022
fineboynl:
I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

If seems they spent all their money on the iphone. Some of them cannot even afford a bottle of beer.

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.

I smell premium tears

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 25, 2022
Craze people grin

No mind those gift card wielding wereys

The biggest yahoo boys full political positions with their big belle and agbada

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Cashio(m): 9:36pm On May 25, 2022
Arrant nonsense...who vex this one...
I love wearing shorts very well. It makes me sweat less and just free....

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by DaInferno(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Na the new yahoo boys dressing be dat.... Don't know how they are comfortable wearing those very short knickers around.
na them the make short cost grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by wiseone28: 10:27pm On May 25, 2022
Yahoo signature be that op

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by simple250: 10:59pm On May 25, 2022
You forget to add that rat hair for centre of their 4head ....dred lock

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Bankowner: 11:10pm On May 25, 2022
There's nothing like short nika (short knicker), it's either Shorts or knicker.

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by PapaNnamdi: 11:15pm On May 25, 2022
Bankowner:
There's nothing like short nika (short knicker), it's either Shorts or knicker.

you sabi english like this and aboki dey rule us

238 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by IsellSmartTvs: 12:19am On May 26, 2022
They buy TVs too especially big screen smart TVs cool
They wear knickers cus Dey spend most of their daytime walking in either d living room or compound

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Warlord12(m): 1:40am On May 26, 2022
OP You seem bitter or dem don collect ur Gf with short nikka cheesy grin

Keep wailing

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by MemoriesAndMe: 1:50am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

Did they stop you from buying an iPhone and knickers too? Why exactly do you hate them? Are you jealous?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by JeffSA: 2:21am On May 26, 2022
Oga learn to channel your energy to improve your life and leave people to live theirs. Busy body.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by phemmyfour: 2:30am On May 26, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Dirty looking short knickers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:00am On May 26, 2022
There's nothing like "short nika" it's either you call it short or you call it nika. Putting the two words together is repetition of the same word.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Jeffy1206(m): 5:08am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

cos most of them are into yahoo yahoo they don't have time to dress cos they spend all time on their phone and system

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Nobody: 7:21am On May 26, 2022
i use iphone 13. and i love my short

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by blingxx(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

Haters will always have something to say ... I no get iphone11 but I do this alot ,come and beat me laslas you are not the one feeding me cool it's a free world brr .come put me behind bars

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Mercykayy(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I am not a yahoo boy/guy but I dress that way. I feel comfortable dressing that way too
You need to calm down and stop the hatred and tagging young guys that are making it

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by blingxx(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2022
Onariii:
Craze people grin

No mind those gift card wielding wereys

The biggest yahoo boys full political positions with their big belle and agbada

So na only yahooboys dey wear shorts ? It's a normal dresscode of the this decade .. lemme explain

1990- bootcut
2000s-baggy Jean
2010- pencil Jean
2020- shorts and oversized shirt
Naso e be brr , it's got nothing to do with Yahoo sef this dress code have come to stay and it will change over time hate or love it

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by blingxx(m): 7:49am On May 26, 2022
Jeffy1206:
cos most of them are into yahoo yahoo they don't have time to dress cos they spend all time on their phone and system

Ode grin I dey do my mind hand work but I love wearing shorts alots I have friends who are barbers , hairstylist, photographer na their dress code be this

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.