Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things (834 Views)

A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House / One Of The Many Ways To Have Sex With A Girl. (come And Learn) / My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
I have this girl that likes me and my girlfriend. Infact let me say she and my girlfriend are best of friends.
Most times she keeps stealing my girlfriend's things. For instance there was a time she came to our crib. After she left we discovered 2 pacs of menstrual pad was missing and my girlfriend's wig.
Before you ask how we got to know she took the wig. We later saw her wearing it at school.

Another time she came and left with my JBL Bluetooth speaker, OralB toothpaste, and perfumes. One thing is, she doesn't steal any money. If anything gets missing in the room when it should even had been money, everything will be intact. She doesn't take any money

When playing with this girl, I have the patience of a High-School teacher combined with a Yellow-Fever road Officer. I have turned out to really like this girl. And of recent, one thing led to each other and we had series of sex. This was because my girlfriend traveled for over 3 months.

I have never been so confused about the situation. She knows I like her and I have tried to reprimand her. Somehow she still get to smuggle out my girlfriend's shoes and shade and sometimes cap. Although she returned the shade, she came and smuggled garri and rice Out of our food stuff.

Shey this girl will not kill me like this ?
Re: This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things by czarr(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
You dey chop am ba?
Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things by Jeon(f): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
FaAbokiWithSuit:
I have this girl that likes me and my girlfriend. Infact let me say she and my girlfriend are best of friends.
Most times she keeps stealing my girlfriend's things. For instance there was a time she came to our crib. After she left we discovered 2 pacs of menstrual pad was missing and my girlfriend's wig.
Before you ask how we got to know she took the wig. We later saw her wearing it at school.

Another time she came and left with my JBL Bluetooth speaker, OralB toothpaste, and perfumes. One thing is, she doesn't steal any money. If anything gets missing in the room when it should even had been money, everything will be intact. She doesn't take any money

When playing with this girl, I have the patience of a High-School teacher combined with a Yellow-Fever road Officer. I have turned out to really like this girl. And of recent, one thing led to each other and we had series of sex. This was because my girlfriend traveled for over 3 months.

I have never been so confused about the situation. She knows I like her and I have tried to reprimand her. Somehow she still get to smuggle out my girlfriend's shoes and shade and sometimes cap. Although she returned the shade, she came and smuggled garri and rice Out of our food stuff.

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things by Jajasabali(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lol this one dun mad
Re: This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things by silvoclaira: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Funny crazy folks everywere "smuggling garri &rice" cheesy @OP, you are a confused aboki with suit... getat of hia jaree.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things by Cyphar(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin
Re: This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Okay
Re: This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things by Boogyman557: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool u de CAPRISUN by CAPRISUN

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things by TricksterBoss: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
I swear your story just funny no sense in it I am still trying to understand or am I the only one...
Re: This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things by Suspect1: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things by carl90(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
She steal sotay she follow steal your heart. Just be careful that she does not steal your destiny join. The thief par excellence ! She sure needs an award.
Re: This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things by sexy74(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
FaAbokiWithSuit:

Pally officially you dey maintain two friends as girlfriends..
You be hero
Re: This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things by illicit(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
U no serious at all
Re: This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 5:20am On Apr 14, 2022
carl90:
She steal sotay she follow steal your heart.
Just be careful that she does not steal your destiny join.
The thief par excellence !
She sure needs an award.
I taya

(1) (Reply)

'is It Okay Comparing Your Exes With Your Current Partner In A Relationship? / Why Do White People Have That Juju Stuff In Their Culture / Them Go Hear Say I Don Buy Benz For This Town!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.