Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders (22931 Views)

2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari / Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign / I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by myike2(m): 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
B
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by Tooreda: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oloriburuku
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by amazingspiderma: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
They have said their mind in 2022.

Bihari leave office 2023.

What took them long.

They simply want to impose another one of their own to continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by tete7000(m): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nbotee:
When U ppl were busy attacking Jonathan upandan, U didn't think saboteurs were responsible, now Una don remember say saboteurs dey exist
They were the saboteurs then. The very reason they think reality staring them in the face is the work of saboteurs. We see the world with our lens, when your lens are dirty, you assume the entire world is dirty. A perverted mind sees every one as perverts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by nedekid: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
"noting that it built up to a worrisome level following decades of neglect"

Yeah, blame it on the past administrations. Lolz,
Who did not expect the blame before. I even thought they will mention the "middleman" too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by femicyrus(m): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
blazingblender:
In my own opinion
This man should be allowed to complete his tenure
In less than a year he will be out
Why the rush ??
Next time we will learn that what we need is a man with vision and not just a president
Every minutes he stays as a President is a risk to the life of any innocent Nigerian who may be killed by the insecurity he has failed to tackle as an ex general he used to deceive Nigerians into voting him into power
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by Coronavirus1: 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Too late to cry bubu has to finish his banditry boko haram tenure

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by Aystarz: 12:02am On Apr 14, 2022
blazingblender:
In my own opinion
Why the rush ??
Next time we will learn that what we need is a man with vision and not just a president

How many more have to die in :less than one year ' for you to get it?
If your life had been just a mere stat in the recent Kaduna and Jos killings, you wouldn't be here talking about' 'completing tenures'
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by desiredhome: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2022
LibertyRep:
There you go again, blaming everyone except themselves.

Only a lazy, incompetent, bad workman does that.

The resignation call by the NEF might be too late, but let it be on record that they spoke out.
The people are wicked..... heartless Nigerians... They can do anything to get power.....
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by desiredhome: 12:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Aystarz:

If your life had been just a mere stat in the recent Kaduna and Jos killings, you wouldn't be here talking about' 'completing tenures'
The people killing and their sponsors are still Nigerians.....they are still the people castigating the present government.....
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by blazingblender(m): 12:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Aystarz:

are you not the people that voted him in
So enjoy what you ordered
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari is only using the presidency for free trips and medical treatments abroad.
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by frog12: 12:14am On Apr 14, 2022
this man dey dribble nigeria all the time grin
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by blazingblender(m): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2022
femicyrus:

Every minutes he stays as a President is a risk to the life of any innocent Nigerian who may be killed by the insecurity he has failed to tackle as an ex general he used to deceive Nigerians into voting him into power
so have you decided who your next president is before
Removing the present one ??
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by snowball11(m): 12:15am On Apr 14, 2022
People are always after your government! undecided

Idiot! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by Lama70(m): 12:16am On Apr 14, 2022
As much as I don't support the call for resignation:
Who is sabotaging what?
What is there for anyone to sabotage?
Is it goodwill?
Is it reputation?
A totally submerged individual cannot clutch at any straw.
Remain there and complete your tenure if you would. It makes no difference. We entered this bus before we realized.
A government that pampers bandits and yet shoot at victims.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by jjxxx: 12:25am On Apr 14, 2022
treesun:
I am sure Femi or Garba issued this!
He knows the saboteurs but he is too lifeless to act. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by nnamdi640: 12:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Abeg make next year come fast let this dullard step down.
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2022
Robust reply from the presidency..
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by femicyrus(m): 12:36am On Apr 14, 2022
blazingblender:
so have you decided who your next president is before
Removing the present one ??
if mosquito will declare is life long ambition to become president, that is far more referable than this ill lucked man
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by blazingblender(m): 12:42am On Apr 14, 2022
femicyrus:
if mosquito will declare is life long ambition to become president, that is far more referable than this ill lucked man
lol
Let's talk about the mosquito
It sucks blood and transfers diseases
And that is what your president just did
He sucked us dry and transferred different kind of diseases among us ranging from terrorism , corruption etc
So the president can still be likened to a mosquito

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by eagleu: 12:46am On Apr 14, 2022
When the government simply refuses to call terrorists, instead they call them bandits.
What does it tell you?
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by ComeToJesus: 12:46am On Apr 14, 2022
Everyone should just manage their security matters till next year.

I was also calling for his resignation but I later realized that Northern hawks and elders will turn the story on its head and ask for another 8 years for the north on grounds that Bubu did not complete his tenure

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by deleo16(m): 1:07am On Apr 14, 2022
blazingblender:
In my own opinion
Why the rush ??
EXACTLY person wey no resig n in 2020 na less than a year to new election and president will he resign
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by GloriousGbola: 1:17am On Apr 14, 2022
blazingblender:
In my own opinion
Why the rush ??

Are you waiting for your own kidnap or you think it can't happen?
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by Gayigaskia(m): 1:47am On Apr 14, 2022
Nbotee:
When U ppl were busy attacking Jonathan upandan, U didn't think saboteurs were responsible, now Una don remember say saboteurs dey exist
Get over it already, Jona has been ousted longtime ago. Take heart
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by ButterBurger: 1:51am On Apr 14, 2022
No Nigerian president can ever resign, except on one on one gunpoint.
But let assume or pretend say e happen
Buhari resign.
Osinbajo become president.
Tinubu will develop cardiac arrest, straight.
Seriously such news can cause hypertension for him.
Just imagine it first before you attack.
No go miscalculate like Putin o
Re: Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders by PoliteActivist: 1:54am On Apr 14, 2022
treesun:
I am sure Femi or Garba issued this!

You nailed it. Only naive people think Bubu has time for this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) / "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter / Results Declared By INEC Were Verified, Says UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.