Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande (11888 Views)

Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report / Unravelling Wike’s Anti-southern Agenda By Ben Uhumwangho / Oladipo Akande: Atedo Erred, Jonathan Is The Best Candidate For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by CSTRR: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2022
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by sweetjohn(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2022
Jestin:
It is a shame Buhari makes Jonathan look like a saint now .
He was just that you allowed APC peopangada to bycloud your eyes and sense of reasoning
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by sweetjohn(m): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2022
voiceless1:
Buhari messed up, we know
But please don't glorify Goodluck Jonathan to me.
A transformation agenda that couldn't fix power, refinery, or self-sufficiency in agricultural produce, is no transformation agenda to me.
You people can't just reason at all. The transformation agenda that never seen the light of the day thanks to you people that voted against him. And now you are complaining of electricity and others. Go and meet the idiots that promised you change ma

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by omonighoblessing(f): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2022
autotrader014:
If you are reading this and you voted Buhari in 2015 despite all warnings of his incompetence and tribal bigotry, normally e no suppose better for you undecided
I wish I can give 2 million likes for this. God bless u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by IbomFinest: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2022
voiceless1:
A transformation agenda that couldn't fix power, refinery, or self-sufficiency in agricultural produce, is no transformation agenda to me.
I have seen how those amenities have been fixed under your Bubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by shrinkchido(f): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2022
I am very sure President Goodluck Jonathan has unfinished business with the state house and Nigeria will be better for it. Person wey go school different from olodo wey no finish pry 6.
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2023-revisiting-jonathans-transformation-agenda-byoladipo-akande/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Nadoson1(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2022
voiceless1:
I totally disagree with you on the area of not fixing POWER, go to record and confirm that Goodluck improved power more than any other president, google Nigerian megawatts when Goodluck took office and also google the megawatts he sets up before he left, He Professionally trained up to 200 hundred qualified electrical and mechanical engineers on POWER TRAINING @ National Power Training Institute of Nigeria to take over power but what happened after he left, the current president abandoned his achievement which cost millions, ass or Google if Nigeria records A ZERO MEGAWATTS for once when Dr Goodluck was on seat then you count how many Nigeria has recorded since he left as president. thanks

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Angelfrost(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2022
post=111929453:

Hehehehehe
grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

For more jokes : Text PDP to 419.

grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.

A sitting Buhari has to be horribly inept for a failure like Jonathan to even be a subject for reconsideration!

Now, that is the definition of Bad Thing!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Passionate888: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2022
voiceless1:
Has change and next level done that?
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by respectfully: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2022
Who is this dirty Afonja?
helinues:
Perhaps this must be from a political jobber.

GEJ is a past in Nigeria and so be it
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by maiquel: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
post=111929453:

Hehehehehe

grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing

We Rise.
[/s]

Some people will never learn.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by sulaak(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2022
With all the funds that the earned, did the transformation agenda build new electricity power plants, new refineries and new steel plants? GEJ/Iwela transformation agenda only transformed their pocket and then lost to the worst president in Nigeria's history president bubu Buhari. the worst president in

Under his transformational watch, Nigeria was rated as the largest economy in Africa and the 23rd in the world by the World Bank and the IMF, with a GDP well above US$570 billion. In line with his drive, the Nigerian Customs raked in N970 billion in revenue in 2014 – the highest in the history of Nigeria. The country’s gas supply market grew from 300 million to two billion cubic feet per day (cfpd) just as proceeds from Nigeria’s non-oil exports rose to 2.97 billion by the end of 2013. Nigeria also became Africa’s number one destination of foreign investors. In the first six months of 2014, a total of US$9.70 billion flowed into the national economy as foreign direct investments (FDI).
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Bayyajidda(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

And your lord and personal savior, Buhari is present in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Bayyajidda(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2022
post=111929453:

Hehehehehe

grin cheesy wink

Awon werey 100%.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing

We Rise.

Nawao... How old are you? This nonsense line of yours is already stale.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by voiceless1(m): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Passionate888:
Has change and next level done that?

No, it has not and I'm not making case for them.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by sulaak(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2022

voiceless1:

Nadoson1:
I totally disagree with you on the area of not fixing POWER, go to record and confirm that Goodluck improved power more than any other president, google Nigerian megawatts when Goodluck took office and also google the megawatts he sets up before he left, He Professionally trained up to 200 hundred qualified electrical and mechanical engineers on POWER TRAINING @ National Power Training Institute of Nigeria to take over power but what happened after he left, the current president abandoned his achievement which cost millions, ass or Google if Nigeria records A ZERO MEGAWATTS for once when Dr Goodluck was on seat then you count how many Nigeria has recorded since he left as president. thanks

Nadoson1, where did GEJ improve power, he met 4000 MW and reduced power generation to 3000MW. He sold the generation plants to incompetent companies that still cannot generate power.

Let's talk about refineries, GEJ did not fix one single refinery in his 6 years as president.

Let's talk about foreign reserves despite Nigeria earning $100 p/b, GEJ decimated the country's foreign reserve from $60 billion to $29 billion.
GEJ was an abject failure, he lacked leadership and will always be a footnote in Nigeria's history, right now he is the errand boy to Mali of General " Bubu" Buhari another failure.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by hopexter(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2022
Awon werey 100%.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for fresh party!
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by hopexter(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2022
It was Jonathan and PDP’s failure that Pushed Nigeria into another failure all in the course of seeking a better change which the nation and her citizens deserve.

Jonathan shouldn’t be option because he pushed us into this. angry
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by effort1: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

Political jobber or not, Jonathan in 5 years outperformed buhari's 7 years.

That's a shame for you
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by effort1: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2022
voiceless1:

He reduced Agric import by 40%>

Isn't that on its way to self sufficiency?

Jonathan is miles ahead of Buhari in leadership
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by hopexter(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2022
sweetjohn:
He was just that you allowed APC peopangada to bycloud your eyes and sense of reasoning

That’s a lie! everyone got sick of Jonathan and PDP’s Corruption.

Tell me at least something to remember Jonathan with?
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by rolams(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2022
HitbackIIback:

At least make I laugh joor... Abi can you be arrested for laughing unlawfully ni

Not possible joor!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by effort1: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

Perhaps, na stones you have been eating since Apc took over..

Naira dollar rate was less than 300 when GEJ was president. It is now 600 Naira today.

How much were you buying food when GEJ was president? Can you compare it to what we have today?

Be sincere to yourself, Buhari is a calamity where GEJ is concerned

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2022
shaggy007:

The candidate is an ex president that made sure there was food on everyone's table.

We ate a lot of food and had enough energy to chase him out.

Now your candidate has starved us all.

We don't have enough energy to chase him out.
Deep!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Born2Breed(f): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2022
shaggy007:

The candidate is an ex president that made sure there was food on everyone's table.

We ate a lot of food and had enough energy to chase him out.

Now your candidate has starved us all.

We don't have enough energy to chase him out.

This should be engraved on a marble.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Born2Breed(f): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2022
cly490:
Don't forget "Sai baba"....I hope you will be proud of this your post if tinubu wins and his tenure elapses?

Don't reply that nitwit. Just ignore him, cos he doesn't and can never make sense because his brain is stuffed with dead dog shit.

His brain is as dead as his dead vulture meat.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Born2Breed(f): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2022
effort1:

Naira dollar rate was less than 300 when GEJ was president. It is now 600 Naira today.

How much were you buying food when GEJ was president? Can you compare it to what we have today?

Be sincere to yourself, Buhari is a calamity where GEJ is concerned

Nah! Actually less than 200.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by tonyson010(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2022
voiceless1:

after 7years by buhari, which of them was fixed??
you guys shouted for shortcut and we will be in it even after 8years, and worse off from where we were.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Born2Breed(f): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2022
hopexter:

That’s a lie! everyone got sick of Jonathan and PDP’s Corruption.

Tell me at least something to remember Jonathan with?

It will be an herculean task for you to remember.

Amnesia knocking...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion / 4 Killed & MTN Office Maiduguri Set On Fire By Suspected Terrorist / We Must Rescue Ogun Workers From Amosun, Says NLC President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.