Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,590 members, 7,847,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande (11870 Views)

Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report / Unravelling Wike’s Anti-southern Agenda By Ben Uhumwangho / Oladipo Akande: Atedo Erred, Jonathan Is The Best Candidate For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Born2Breed(f): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2022
Jestin:
It is a shame Buhari makes Jonathan look like a saint now .

Its a fact. And obvious even to the blind, although the blind has more vision compared to some....
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by tonyson010(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2022
post=111929453:

Hehehehehe
grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

For more jokes : Text PDP to 419.

grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.

Nothing much to expect from APC town crier.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Mondgold: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Am glad even the present adminstration could recognise a good heart when they see one. GEJ. Was and is still the man a country like Nigeria needs.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Forumobserver12(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

Perhaps, na stones you have been eating since Apc took over..

Under this present government, people ate grass for food even in Buhari's state, we all saw the video so what could be worse than a human being eating grass like an animal as a result of acute hanger??
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by MumuYorubaBoy: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2022
voiceless1:
Buhari messed up, we know
But please don't glorify Goodluck Jonathan to me.
A transformation agenda that couldn't fix power, refinery, or self-sufficiency in agricultural produce, is no transformation agenda to me.

Which Nigerian President has ever fixed these? Mention one.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Maroghene(m): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2022
hopexter:
It was Jonathan and PDP’s failure that Pushed Nigeria into another failure all in the course of seeking a better change which the nation and her citizens deserve.

Jonathan shouldn’t be option because he pushed us into this. angry

Stop massaging ur ego with lies. Jonathan didn't lose cos he wasn't performing but cos the North felt they have been out of power for too long. All the North did was get a willing ally in the West and used their prowess of media and propaganda to make GEJ look so bad.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Fadeojamomi: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2022
GEJ deserve a comeback. A lot of Nigerians can’t wait to have him return . Nigeria was never this bad when GEJ was in charge. That is why #NigeriansWantGEJ
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by syntekelite(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2022
angelEmade:

If not that Nigerians are mumu, is it not clear already that Jonathan was a blessing to Nigeria? every single thing this administration accused him of, they have offered it to Nigerians x10 For instance talk of terrorism and kidnappings. Talk of increasing cost of fuel and naira devaluation...funniest thing is that they campaigned against Atiku telling us about how he is out there to sell our national assets yet that same Atiku's plan is what the government is now working towards. How about debs and loans too... people who said they kidnapped over 200 school girls under Jonathan's watch, I hope they now know that these bandits and terrorists are kidnapping several hundreds of people every month? from schools, towns, villages, trains, airports, everywhere!!
Even from farms too leading too high cost of foods and several other chain of negative effects.
I am not a politician I just hate it when I see young Nigerians acting like they have no memory. Or don't you think it is just weird that this government used propaganda to pull him outand now, they are trying to field him in again! Where 'go-eth' all thy accusations then?
Gej was and is a good man, I support you on this bro

Dont mind them my broda.. the youths are actually the problem of this nation collecting 5k during election then come online to wail when their elected leader destroys the country, its only on such thread you will see mr vulturegriller..he has avoided threads that shame him and his president.. till now dasukigate no word,till now the mysterious billions shared no arrests, even chibok girls seems to be a myth.. yet despite the thousands of blood spilled under their saint buhari they still shout pdp is corrupt..pdp was worse.. very soon we will start stoning campaigners of non performing candidates on the street..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by hallowswit: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2022
"The railway sector which was comatose for many years was revived and restored for the benefit of the masses with the rehabilitation of over 3,000 kilometres of rail lines across the country. Intercity train services like the Lagos – Ibadan – Ilorin, Minna – Kaduna, Kaduna – Kano and the Kano – Nguru, were opened up and running courtesy of this intervention"

3,000 km of rail lines? Where? On paper, i suppose! Lagos-ibadan was opened and running under Buhari. No kaduna-kano rail in Nigeria, same as ibadan-ilorin, minna-kaduna and kano-nguru.

You shot yourself in the leg with write up full of bogus and unsubstantiated facts. Next time, not all youths are unintelligent, illiterate and ass licking dingbats.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by jaxxy(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:
Perhaps this must be from a political jobber.

GEJ is a past in Nigeria and so be it

His credentials speaks alot. He may not be in Nigeria`s past just yet.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2022
angelEmade:

If not that Nigerians are mumu, is it not clear already that Jonathan was a blessing to Nigeria? every single thing this administration accused him of, they have offered it to Nigerians x10 For instance talk of terrorism and kidnappings. Talk of increasing cost of fuel and naira devaluation...funniest thing is that they campaigned against Atiku telling us about how he is out there to sell our national assets yet that same Atiku's plan is what the government is now working towards. How about debs and loans too... people who said they kidnapped over 200 school girls under Jonathan's watch, I hope they now know that these bandits and terrorists are kidnapping several hundreds of people every month? from schools, towns, villages, trains, airports, everywhere!!
Even from farms too leading too high cost of foods and several other chain of negative effects.
I am not a politician I just hate it when I see young Nigerians acting like they have no memory. Or don't you think it is just weird that this government used propaganda to pull him outand now, they are trying to field him in again! Where 'go-eth' all thy accusations then?
Gej was and is a good man, I support you on this bro
It is not really about memory, It is majorly due to bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by mhayorstically7(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
I will be voting Jonathan
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by NLPoliceWoman: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
RTR
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Ofiadiegwu: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
If Jonathan has the formula to return a bag of foreign rice to #9,000,
Litre of petrol to #140,000,
Bag of maize to #10,000,
Bag of urea fertilizer to #7,000,
And prices of other food stuff and commodities to at least close to what they use to be in 2015,

Then it's best option for Nigeria.

Even Mr grills want the birds he grill to be affordable both for his purchase and for that of his clients/customers.

#Fact stated!
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by hopexter(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maroghene:

Stop massaging ur ego with lies. Jonathan didn't lose cos he wasn't performing but cos the North felt they have been out of power for too long. All the North did was get a willing ally in the West and used their prowess of media and propaganda to make GEJ look so bad.

He made himself look bad with his poor performance and corruption.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by hopexter(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Born2Breed:

It will be an herculean task for you to remember.

Amnesia knocking...

At least tell me since I don’t remember, I guess you too don’t have anything to associate Jonathan with.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by ospido: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Now I know just like Osinachi's husband, you're a curse and destiny killing poison to your family and race. Tufiakwa

Every threads carrying bad news of your evil party administration, you will so avoid it like a plague and of course that is what this administration has/is being to Nigeria. Now the only way PDP failed to you was because they couldn't build their Secretariat(party house) for 16 years probably with Nigeria money. The thread is talking about a great Man far better than your dullard daddy and all you could do it bring party line out.

You must be possessing a very demonic soul. This is the kinda heart most of our leaders possess, little wonder the killings in the country is just to them like game (squid game movie)

Don't mind that guy.
Now how many times has he ever condemned the ills and killings and those who perpetuate it plus the leaders who failed the secure our lives? You won't see him do such. Even when these leaders have been linked to these ills and killings and that's why it won't abate.
That guy plus Helinues? I never see their type.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by ospido: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
hopexter:

He made himself look bad with his poor performance and corruption.

Corruption?
How many of such cases has been link with? Why not arrest him?

Poor performance?
So where is the high performance?
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by hopexter(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
ospido:

Corruption?
How many of such cases has been link with? Why not arrest him?

Poor performance?
So where is the high performance?

It seems you’re obsessed with Jonathan that you failed to see the reason even we from south South want him out. He’s a useless human being and irresponsible being who killed his party and almost ruined the nation.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by ospido: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
hopexter:

It seems you’re obsessed with Jonathan that you failed to see the reason even we from south South want him out. He’s a useless human being and irresponsible being who killed his party and almost ruined the nation.

Look at who is calling another person useless human being.
Congratulations for sticking with the useful one who has been stuffing pepper in your eyes.
Besides, there's no way you can claim to be from the South South.
Because you are not from here.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by hopexter(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
ospido:

Look at who is calling another person useless human being.
Congratulations for sticking with the useful one who has been stuffing pepper in your eyes.
Besides, there's no way you can claim to be from the South South.
Because you are not from here.

Lol. If Jonathan truly did someone he wouldn’t be voted out massively. His failure pushed every one to Buhari who now happens to be worst, nevertheless, a failed old man like Buhari is acceptable than a failed young man like Jonathan. Jonathan was supposed to understand the sufferings of Nigerians.

Even a failed Buhari can still boast of Revamping our railways which is the only thing he managed to achieve. What Can we really associate Jonathan with? Nothing bro. Yeah I’m from Edo/Delta states.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
hopexter:

Lol. If Jonathan truly did someone he wouldn’t be voted out massively. His failure pushed every one to Buhari who now happens to be worst, nevertheless, a failed old man like Buhari is acceptable than a failed young man like Jonathan. Jonathan was supposed to understand the sufferings of Nigerians.

Even a failed Buhari can still boast of Revamping our railways which is the only thing he managed to achieve. What Can we really associate Jonathan with? Nothing bro. Yeah I’m from Edo/Delta states.
Are you aware Jonathan was the one who set out the revamped our railway and not Buhari.
Moreover can you outline the failures of Jonathan that warranted you to prefer this evil govt. Over Jonathan's government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by ospido: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
hopexter:

Your mentor Buhari didn't fail. Keep supporting evil.
Rail way project was birthed and began by Jonathan. How much did he borrow?
But just to continue it your master has borrowed recklessly and sold Nigeria into slavery. Yet where did he link it to?Maladi in Niger republic. Focus.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by ospido: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Are you aware Jonathan was the one who set out the revamped our railway and not Buhari.
Moreover can you outline the failures of Jonathan that warranted you to prefer this evil govt. Over Jonathan's government

You dey mind that Ozuor?
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by hopexter(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

I never said I preferred this government. In as much as the failure of this government is so glaring, Jonathan contributed hugely to it. Nobody leaves a good home and move into a bad one. Jonathan failed woefully to the extend of his own PDP executives were against his failed government.

I knew you would say Jonathan started the rail revamp just as much as he started a lot of things without completing any. Voting out inefficient leaders is always the right thing to do undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s National Honours For Sale By Emmanuel Nduka / Labour, Allies Protest Hike In Electricity Tariff, Monday / JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.