Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,628 members, 7,830,918 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" (25674 Views)

Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) / Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' / Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by kay12: 6:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Rightnow,Russia are feeling the heat, I hope this will not result to use of nuclear bombs after Russia have exhausted half of their military might.i want to believe the frustration has not started.

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by derecho(m): 6:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Wetin be "at any price"? Give it out for free joor
Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by Coldie(m): 6:16am On Apr 14, 2022
Oil price about to fall drastically

1 Like

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by Coldie(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2022
digitite:
Does that include the "The Biafran Federation " ?
Which continent is that located
Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:18am On Apr 14, 2022
grin grin Russia is defiantly doing her best to sideline the economics sanctions by the West,and the sanctioners are looking on in surprise. Probably they were expecting to bring Russia to her knees quickly with sanctions.
Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by RapistOnBail: 6:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Bonarotti22:
grin I think say Russia get strong head? Why the desperation to sell your oil at any price? E don dey red for them
Na business.
Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:19am On Apr 14, 2022
Bonarotti22:
grin I think say Russia get strong head? Why the desperation to sell your oil at any price? E don dey red for them
The way some people dey talk self... Na their Oil anyhow Dem wan sell am Dem go sell am even if Dem wan do give away e no concern anybody...

4 Likes

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by Navalsadiq(m): 6:25am On Apr 14, 2022
The west will always fight who they can't bend.what puttin is doing in Russia is wrong but you won't deny the fact that America and its allies are very manipulative

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by obedience4(m): 6:27am On Apr 14, 2022
"Any price," grin
Yet some f@@ls in niralsnd says Russia is immune to sanctions.. grin grin
If you like sell at 1naria,
Europe is still your biggest Customers..

5 Likes

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by obedience4(m): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Jeromejnr:
Summary:

Oil and gas exports account for approximately 40% of the Kremlin’s annual revenue – and Russia is poised for an even larger windfall this year.

The country will earn nearly $321 billion from its energy exports this year, according to Bloomberg. That figure is an increase of more than a third compared to the previous year.

Who are kids there bro?
Gas export account for 70% of the annual revenue..
And Germany alone buys 50% of Russian gas, and Europe account's for 20%.
Russia is selling cheap gas , the USA who account's for 10% of Russia gas has stop buying so is the UK,
You are telling me that Russian will earn more this year..
Oga show us were Blomberg stated that Russia will earn more this years.
When expert has predicted that Russia economy to go shrink by almost 20%

5 Likes

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:35am On Apr 14, 2022
Ecos:
grin If them like, make them sell their petrol 2 Naira for a litre or 4 Naira for a 'gerican' of gas, na them dey loose not me. They think dey are doing me abi? They are doing themselves
o ga pack well, who know you, who you help wey a whole Russia go think they're doing you. Even your local govt chairman no Sabi you not to talk of a whole Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by texazzpete(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Feelings79:
Biden fought hard to destroy America's energy indepence put in place by Trump in addition to ensuring a massive divestment from investment in fossil fuels production around the world,under a so called climate change agenda.Obama encouraged Merkel to switch Germany's nuclear power stations under same climate change agenda.Now they now find themselves helpless with a Putin who is smart enough to exploit this situation to pursue his anti NATO move.When Trump saw this coming and branded climate change as a Chinese hoax he was severely mocked as ignorant.Now everyone should understand how intelligent he was

This may well be the most unintelligent post I’ve seen on Nairaland in ages. what does anything you’ve posted have to do with Climate change?

You say climate change is a Chinese hoax, but the same China is leading the world in solar energy investment and rollout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by Truvelisback(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by muyico(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Oduduwa nation support russia. Putin navigate to western region.4ma nigeria country
Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by joyandfaith: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Mynd44:
https://nypost.com/2022/04/13/russia-to-sell-gas-at-any-price-point-to-friendly-countries/

Opportunity for some international oil merchants . Buy cheap oil and gas from Russia and sell them to third parties. Russia cannot close oil rigs. They have to keep selling it at any price.
Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by Jeromejnr(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2022
obedience4:

Who are kids there bro?
Gas export account for 70% of the annual revenue..
And Germany alone buys 50% of Russian gas, and Europe account's for 20%.
Russia is selling cheap gas , the USA who account's for 10% of Russia gas has stop buying so is the UK,
You are telling me that Russian will earn more this year..
Oga show us were Blomberg stated that Russia will earn more this years.
When expert has predicted that Russia economy to go shrink by almost 20%

You can go watch their report bro

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by Nisiw366: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2022
muyico:
Oduduwa nation support russia. Putin navigate to western region.4ma nigeria country
Oduduwa will live usa and uk to support russia. Clown

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by Ecos(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
o ga pack well, who know you, who you help wey a whole Russia go think they're doing you. Even your local govt chairman no Sabi you not to talk of a whole Russia.
Olodo! Who dey loose? Just answer me.

1 Like

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Ecos:
Olodo! Who dey loose? Just answer me.
na you and Russia dey fight?
Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by muyico(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2022
Nisiw366:
Oduduwa will live usa and uk to support russia. Clown
U. S. Snake or wot did u called it?? Enough is enough british enslaved our forefather and u wnt us 2 still b under dem? Bleep u UK! U Dat poke it up Bleep u too

1 Like

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by bakar007: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2022
HitSong:
More headache for United SNAKE of America cheesy

Russia doing bonanza to pepper bullies, manipulators and enemy of progress.

God bless Russia

US buying Russia crude through the backdoor as quickly as they can to sell to their European slaves.
Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by Difrent: 7:01am On Apr 14, 2022
tenpipsperday:
I stopped reading when I got to where they said Russia is reaping massive gain.

Dude is suffocating from numerous sanctions and looking for where he can sell at any price but nairaland urchins will believe everything as long as it portrays US as a losing side.

Taaa
You are so naive and knows NOTHING about international politics.
Since the begining of the special military exercise in Ukraine....even the dumbest person knew it will have a huge effect on energy prices globally....oil producing nations were projected to make more money this year and you are here saying the news is to satisfy nairalanders...what nonsense.
Nobody need to projest US as the losing side...EVERYONE KNOWS US AND ITS NATO ALLIES ARE THE LOSERS here. Ukriane is just a pawn in this highwired international politics.
US has gone back to its vomit and is buying venezuelas oil... Venezuela that it has used all sort of names to describe and used all sort of methods to try and destroy is now its saviour....isnt God great?
European sanctions are just on paper...no effect and if they push further...they get cut of Russian gas and risk deaths and civil unrest that will surely follow. Only America sanctions may have effect because oil is priced globally in dollars and that will change the moment china and India begin buying Russian oil in rubbles.

8 Likes

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by Nisiw366: 7:05am On Apr 14, 2022
muyico:
U. S. Snake or wot did u called it?? Enough is enough british enslaved our forefather and u wnt us 2 still b under dem? Bleep u UK! U Dat poke it up Bleep u too
stfu. Check all the investments of usa and uk in lagos. Usa have done so much for lagos from microsoft, facebook office, consulate construction in eko atlantic city. what has russia done for yorubas. I am sure you are a muslim, na so una dey reason upside down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by Buksaylor: 7:07am On Apr 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by Benny6944: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2022
This is what Russia is good at, trying so hard to carry some country along them to support them. The sanction is taking some toes in them if not they won't be saying this lol. e never even start, I'm producing but not exporting much lol

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by maasoap(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2022
fascowilly:
On my way to aso rock to inform our dullard president because of this scarcity.

In your area in Sambisa forest
Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by Wokenaija: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2022
You can’t blame them, they are beginning to feel it and going by how USA works she will make sure Russia is dead broke shocked so they won’t dear try this again and USA and her friends will get more NATO Allies. Ukraine paid the ultimate price for the slow fall of Russia. Just watch ! Africa has no say of course just a warehouse when they need to refill resources!

2 Likes

Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by elampiro(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Jeromejnr:
Summary:

Oil and gas exports account for approximately 40% of the Kremlin’s annual revenue – and Russia is poised for an even larger windfall this year.

The country will earn nearly $321 billion from its energy exports this year, according to Bloomberg. That figure is an increase of more than a third compared to the previous year.

Courtesy of Biden who shut USA energy
Re: Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" by maasoap(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2022
tenpipsperday:
I stopped reading when I got to where they said Russia is reaping massive gain.

Dude is suffocating from numerous sanctions and looking for where he can sell at any price but nairaland urchins will believe everything as long as it portrays US as a losing side.

USA, USA USA! Una no go tire? Bloody ass lickers. The report didn't even mention USA once. Na wa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status / 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.