Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP (13163 Views)

2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC / Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by hotseat: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2022
Wike, the wicked, giving it to them hot-hot-hot!

Consensus is not bad in itself provided such "consensus" shouldn't be used as an instrument of imposition.

Such a consensus must come from the aspirants themselves and not the Buhari-style consensus where he singlehandedly imposed his choice aspirant on the APC.

Where consensus fails, aspirants should then test their popularity and acceptability within their party in the congresses.

1 Like

Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Moddam: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Wait…

Are you kidding me?

So you mean after sending Soldiers to massacre Igbo sons and daughters at Obigbo and telling the world he’s not Igbo, SE will vote for Wike?

Are you okay?
this man is one of the Tinubu urchins nairaland branch trying to put disunity between Ibos and Niger Deltans. nobody should listen to him
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Michelle70(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Samirana360:

But wike is the only man that can fight insecurity in this country....quote me
thats another topic.
He can't win general elections
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Penguin2: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2022
Moddam:
this man is one of the Tinubu urchins nairaland branch trying to put disunity between Ibos and Niger Deltans. nobody should listen to him

Are you serious?

If you are new to Nairaland maybe you should help yourself with going through my posts.

Meanwhile tell me where you are from in Southeast and why you want to vote Wike over Obi and Anyim.
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Abaman001(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2022
4ckyou:

even South South will not vote him, the guy is a tout, we don't need a tout as a president, we need someone like Peter Obi or yemi osinbanjo.

Be rest assured ur Peter obi, will not even get the nomination of PDP talk more of bcumin a president, the earlier you ipob terrorists realized that you can not eat ur cake by causing insecurity and shouting Biafala or deaths slogans and now you want to have ur cake back after eating it by wanting to become a president in a country you despises so much with to too much hatred, I ask who will allow Igbo man to rule Nigeria? Is it an Huasa/Fulani man you hate so much or the Yoruba you abuse every now and then or the south south man you call lazy and drunker? Yes, Wike might not have the best chance going by the way you igbos have projected him but be rest assured a northerner will feel more comfortable to have Wike as president of Nigeria than having a typical Igbo man from the south eastern region.....

1 Like

Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by frowland(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Deltatoto:
osibanjo how?are u mad?what did he effect as vp for 7yrs.

And what did Obi do in Anambra for 8 years? Secondly, what is the constitutional role of a VP in a democratic settings? Your answer to the above will give me a little insight of your bias.
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Kelvinpower(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Wike is the weakest among the strongest.

He can't defeat Obi, Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo or Amaechi in a general election.

Except SS and SE, who wan vote this man again?
you just spit rubbish out of your mouth, wike should take the flag.... he reminds the only one on the ship since day one, never changed ship, still sailing on the ship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Asianjollof007: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Michelle70:

SW
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Deltatoto: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2022
frowland:

And what did Obi do in Anambra for 8 years? Secondly, what is the constitutional role of a VP in a democratic settings? Your answer to the above will give me a little insight of your bias.
im not supporting Obi o.the same excuse u r giving with constitutional role of a vp is the same u will give as a president.Afrer all is Buhari not giving us excuses.I don’t have a problem with the failures of the country o.I am enjoying it o.I can’t live in a lawful environment
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by 4ckyou: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Abaman001:

Be rest assured ur Peter obi, will not even get the nomination of PDP talk more of bcumin a president, the earlier you ipob terrorists realized that you can not eat ur cake by causing insecurity and shouting Biafala or deaths slogans and now you want to have ur cake back after eating it by wanting to become a president in a country you despises so much with to too much hatred, I ask who will allow Igbo man to rule Nigeria? Is it an Huasa/Fulani man you hate so much or the Yoruba you abuse every now and then or the south south man you call lazy and drunker? Yes, Wike might not have the best chance going by the way you igbos have projected him but be rest assured a northerner will feel more comfortable to have Wike as president of Nigeria than having a typical Igbo man from the south eastern region.....

I didn't bother reading your long epistle because it ain't worth my time, but am glad you spent lot of time typing it, it means ipob is really giving you sleepless night

1 Like

Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Abaman001(m): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2022
4ckyou:

I didn't bother reading your long epistle because it ain't worth my time, but am glad you spent lot of time typing it, it means ipob is really giving you sleepless night

You didn't bothered reading but you were bothered replying, does that not make you more foolish? Go and deal the hard truth.....
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by 00FFT00(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2022
princdebola201:
so we Nigerians should vote for obi that was using awkuzu sars to harvest organs of ndi anambra,and eventually killed over 100 and their body was dump in ezu river?

Can you defend your accusation in a law court?

1 Like

Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Michelle70(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Kelvinpower:
you just spit rubbish out of your mouth, wike should take the flag.... he reminds the only one on the ship since day one, never changed ship, still sailing on the ship
next time read and understand before displaying your foolishness.
What has not changing ship got to do with winning general elections?
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Freestainworld(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Michelle70:

Remove south East, Igbos hate him already.
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Lovelive: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Unbiased view

You got it right because you are thinking like zombies with cow brain.

Bravo Bro

Penguin2:

The thing is that Wike is popular within southern PDP stakeholders but not within the populace.

Obi on the other hand, does not have similar structure within the party but is highly popular amongst the electorates and northern stakeholders especially Atiku.

Just imagine Atiku collapses his structure for Obi…
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by West1side: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Stop mentioning the Pandora kleptomaniac with Osibanjo, they are not mate.

4ckyou:

even South South will not vote him, the guy is a tout, we don't need a tout as a president, we need someone like Peter Obi or yemi osinbanjo.
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by West1side: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
00FFT00:

Can you defend your accusation in a law court?

Can the lunatics among your Igbo tribe defend similar claim you make against Tinubu Buhari Amechi Akpabio Fashola etc

1 Like

Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Tranquill: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kcboy0806:
He never knew what he did or said will hunt him tomorrow. He never thought of his Presidential ambition of today.

Wait…

Are you kidding me?

So you mean after sending Soldiers to massacre Igbo sons and daughters at Obigbo and telling the world he’s not Igbo, SE will vote for Wike?

Are you okay?

I see that a lot of you are just jesters
so Wike should have told the world that he is Igbo when he is not?
Has Wike filled ‘Igbo’ as his ethnicity in any official document ie waec, Jamb, etc.
Everyday you guys want to demonize the fulani but the mentality that you display is worst than the fulani. Must everyone be Igbo? Why can’t you people just respect peoples choices and stop thinking that you must force yourself on others.
Some of you have said here that you’d rather vote for Yoruba, fulani, or even the devil than vote for an Ikwere person that is your choice but please stop thinking that you can force any identity on anyone because it ain’t happening.
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Tranquill: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Freestainworld:
Remove south East, Igbos hate him already.

You no see the crowd and messianic outpouring for Owerri?

Wike will just throw ‘ego’ chinese yen or even ghanaian cedi and that hate will turn to love.

We know as e dey be…..
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by 00FFT00(m): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
West1side:

Can the lunatics among your Igbo tribe defend similar claim you make against Tinubu Buhari Amechi Akpabio Fashola etc

Nigerians, even Yorubas are united in their opposition against a man we all know and believe is not fit for the office he told us is his life ambition. Since when is an ambition a prerequisite or replacement for qualification?. The conversation I am interested in is, for Tinubu proponents to convince Nigerians regarding what qualified Tinubu and why he should become the president.

I also have a life ambition. I have a life ambition to become the president of Africa in place of the president of my house that I am currently. Am I qualified?.

We are not beholden, nor are we a part of your slave mandate you were brainwashed to believe, and whatever that means. Nigeria is a democracy, on paper at the least, and anyone is free to agree or disagree with any candidate of their choice. We are exercising that right, and neither you nor anyone of your cohorts can stop anyone.

It appears that most people rightly agree that Tinubu is not fit to lead Nigeria for all the reasons I'm sure you already know. Deal with it and don't come on here trying to knock heads together.

Nigerians are now wise to your antics. E no go work!.
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Whitelion07(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
4ckyou:

someone that said building an Airport in anambra state would amount to waste of money, because there is airport in is neighbouring state capital Asaba. What a president he will become.
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by West1side: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Every Nigeria with a WAEC cert is qualified to vy for the post of the Presidency so you can take every other lamentation you have to hell.

More so his track record as gov stand him out among the best contesting for the position.

00FFT00:

Nigerians, even Yorubas are united in their opposition against a man we all know and believe is not fit for the office he told us is his life ambition. Since when is an ambition a prerequisite or replacement for qualification?. The conversation I am interested in is, for Tinubu proponents to convince Nigerians regarding what qualified Tinubu and why he should become the president.

I also have a life ambition. I have a life ambition to become the president of Africa in place of the president of my house that I am currently. Am I qualified?.

We are not beholden, nor are we a part of your slave mandate you were brainwashed to believe, and whatever that means. Nigeria is a democracy, on paper at the least, and anyone is free to agree or disagree with any candidate of their choice. We are exercising that right, and neither you nor anyone of your cohorts can stop anyone.

It appears that most people rightly agree that Tinubu is not fit to lead Nigeria for all the reasons I'm sure you already know. Deal with it and don't come on here trying to knock heads together.

Nigerians are now wise to your antics. E no go work!.
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by shizzle1: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
the weakest in d list is obi

Which strong politician does he have outside south east?
Which strong politician does he have even in south east?
Forget d online noise,election is never won online.

Obi is d least that can spend among d listed n u know politics is by mobilisation no b mouth,wike gat some clout in pdp n he's a shot caller,don't forget he has allies in d north n west.

So put some respect on d name,obi will even come last in primary cos no delegate will vote for him or u think it's by lieing to b an angel n dishing out unrealistic suggestions
okay
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Michelle70:

And who told you SE will vote Wike? If the only option between the contest is Tinubu and Wike, Tinubu will win Wike in SE very convincingly. Forget internet noise.
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by 00FFT00(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
West1side:
Every Nigeria with a WAEC cert is qualified to vy for the post of the Presidency so you can take every other lamentation you have to hell.

More so his track record as gov stand him out among the best contesting for the position.

Guess what aszhole, It has to be possible to engage in a discussion without a display of how mannerless and uncouth you are. Shows the quality of people the fraud from Iragbiji you support attracts.

Get off my mention you mor0n.
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Raphaeldhero(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
aribisala0:
E go shock you

My nigga u for write am for capital letter make the dummy see am Wella...

Am supporting wike's guts, that's me....

1 Like

Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Tranquill: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
NetValueFX:

And who told you SE will vote Wike? If the only option between the contest is Tinubu and Wike, Tinubu will win Wike in SE very convincingly. Forget internet noise.

Na ‘ego’ go talk for SE.
Wike go just show dem Chinese yen or Zimbabwean dollar even if the fake one sef….Dem go fall yakataaa

We know how you guys roll.
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2022
Tranquill:

Na ‘ego’ go talk for SE.
Wike go just show dem Chinese yen or Zimbabwean dollar even if the fake one sef….Dem go fall yakataaa

Gibberish!
Re: Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Tranquill:

Na ‘ego’ go talk for SE.

Wike is a poor man. He doesn't have what it takes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insurrection: Don’t Take El-Rufai’s ‘Desperation’ For Granted, SOKAPU Warns / Economist Magazine A Mockery Of True Journalism - Akinwunmi Ambode / Wamakko Hosts Muslims To Ramadan Dinner At His Residence. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.