Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death (19917 Views)

Court Remands Man For Defiling 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) / #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Baawaa(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2022
A thief was killed by 2am,what is the offence, if the thief kill the man and escape no case ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Samuelriano1(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2022
very good.i love this. he should be charged for murder. this people are animals. we can't face our corrupt leaders when they commit, but your fellow citizens will commit an offence, n you are quick to kill him. hypocrisy at it's peak
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by aklion: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Abeg make una no vex the message no clear.. was he caught red handed or them Sabi say na ole him be then they laid trap for am when he wasn't on the act... If he wasn't caught red handed but killed based on them knew he is a thief then those we kill am suppose enjoy prison for a long time...

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by crymo: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Someone should please borrow me 30k till month end please abeg abeg. My landlord isn't going easy on me
You have a local govt chairman, a governor, legislators representing your constituency. Seek their help bro. Everyone is in need.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Praktikals(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Koperoa:
That's1 wrong
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2022
This one no be justice, you people are wrong for saying that If am the person i could kill him to death
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by crowbar(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Samuelriano1:
very good.i love this. he should be charged for murder. this people are animals. we can't face our corrupt leaders when they commit, but your fellow citizens will commit an offence, n you are quick to kill him. hypocrisy at it's peak

I am just here to listen to thieves and potential thieves defend their dead comrade. grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Godsofsoccer: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2022
tuoyoojo:
If u catch thief, before beating the thief

First ask, bros u Don chop
cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by veektor01(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2022
MathewOG:
Congratulations sir, you are highly welcome to KIRIKIRI this is the best hotel in this area. Hope you enjoy your stay

Kirikiri is in Lagos not Oyo
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by fredoooooo: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Why na ... leave the gentle man abeg ... why not tell the thief not to steal
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Nostring: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Jungle Justice for rapists not for thieves
u no dey ok, some thieves no dey rape dia victims?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Libron: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Good!
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Kill the thief b4 he turn bandit and kidnapper.

You did great job to humanity; especially the many family you u ve saved from the wicked lazy being who takes other people sweat.

Dont regret ur travail.
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by ButterBurger: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2022
MathewOG:
Congratulations sir, you are highly welcome to KIRIKIRI this is the best hotel in this area. Hope you enjoy your stay
like say himself no be thief
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Fuckyoumod: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

why?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Samuelriano1(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2022
crowbar:

Because you are a thief too and fears the same fate will befall you?
if this is how u treat the criminal politicians,life would have been better.
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2022

Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Bounceboune7: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Someone should please borrow me 30k till month end please abeg abeg. My landlord isn't going easy on me
will u join BMC n TMC?

Buhari media campaign n Tinubu media campaign
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Samuelriano1(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2022
crowbar:

I am just here to listen to thieves and potential thieves defend their dead comrade. grin
am too matured to continue this childish talk with a kid.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Agromuda(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Welcome to Oyo State where thieves get edge over the owner. The judge must be an Ibadan Indigene.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by winner37(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2022
So in nigeria now stealing is a legal profession and attacking someone in his home is legal too?
it is better for a thief to kill the victim and be free than a victim to kill a thief says" nigeria constitution"
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by BabanawanGod: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2022
We need EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnl_h-TLmX0

This song is talking about the discrimination in Nigeria we want equal right and justice
Download and share now
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Candidlady: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Nostring:
u no dey ok, some thieves no dey rape dia victims?

If rape is involved then he deserves jungle Justice

Shikena

Fuckyoumod:
why?

Thieves might repent but rapists don't! Even if you castrate a rapist he'd use his finger to do the raping
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by crowbar(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Samuelriano1:

if this is how u treat the criminal politicians,life would have been better.
Anyone that I caught in the act deserves whatever comes to him, the menace of armed robbery is becoming astronomical.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by crowbar(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2022
Samuelriano1:
am too matured to continue this childish talk with a kid.

Got me wondering who is the kid between the both of us. grin
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

including lady/woman rapist too..Abi you know say women dey abuse ,defile and rape man and adult too?the word rapists no be strictly for man .na both gander you hear undecided
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by gbolswag(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2022
No to jungle justice

I still don't pity the thief
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Samuelriano1(m): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2022
I keep wondering, why are there so many kids on nairaland.the comments from them are nauseating

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra / Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) / Police Arrest 29 Deadly Kidnappers, Recover 41 AK-47 Rifles, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.