Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death (19914 Views)

Court Remands Man For Defiling 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) / #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Assetosky:

Sorry to say this, but if the thief rob your mom,rape her and shoot her, will you beat him small.

Una go dey speak English because thief never do una strong thing

If a thief shoots a relative, and you beat him to death, your lawyer can argue for manslaughter instead of murder.
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Amalekki: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Assetosky:

Sorry to say this, but if the thief rob your mom,rape her and shoot her, will you beat him small.

Una go dey speak English because thief never do una strong thing
You are right from an emotional perspective but the law is the law. The law will still scrutinize your actions and any dangerous outcome in the process. Some lecturers even tell law students straight up that "law is not common sense, law is law".
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Amalekki: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

If a thief shoots a relative, and you beat him to death, your lawyer can argue for manslaughter instead of murder.

Yes sir
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Fuckyoumod: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Candidlady:

Idont care bout the gender involved... You could scratch the _castrate_ in my post!

Be it male or female let jungle Justice be their punishment
did you hear about the lady that accused people for rape and kidnapping?

80% of your rape cases are false rape.
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Candidlady: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
did you hear about the lady that accused people for rape and kidnapping?

[s]80% of your rape cases are false rape.
[/s]

Someone said 70% on that thread, here you are saying 80%!

75% of rape victims are actually males. Just that they don't speak up!

(Do not lie to yourself do actually believe my last paragraph)?
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Fuckyoumod: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Candidlady:

Someone said 70% on that thread, here you are saying 80%!

75% of rape victims are actually males. Just that they don't speak up!

(Do not lie to yourself do actually believe my last paragraph)?
no law says a man or woman should be killed for rape!
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Candidlady: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
no law says a man or woman should be killed for rape!

Mr are you playing smart with me undecided! You are going back and forth !!

Anyways it all good!
May we not be a victim of the evil of this world
Amin
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Samuelriano1:
I keep wondering, why are there so many kids on nairaland.the comments from them are nauseating

grin grin grin grin
My brother the least said the better.

The kind of petty, myopic, ridiculous and patronising mentions you get here sometimes, you would wish Nairaland had a block button and a guarantee that certain individuals can't quote you anymore.

Just when you think you've seen it all. grin grin grin

Chai! Na to deactivate last last. Move on to a more resourceful use of time. grin
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Fuckyoumod: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Candidlady:

Mr are you playing smart with me undecided! You are going back and forth !!

Anyways it all good!
May we not be a victim of the evil of this world
Amin
no we are on different pages on punishments for rapists.

We both condemn rape right?
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by Pedimathias: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2022
grin angry
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by aimmoney9: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

I'm sure he didn't do it alone. But just the way they threw Awolowo and Abiola under the bus, they've done the same to this man.

Fear Afonja.
If u like go thief u self go collect beta beating...... grin grin grin
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by gboyetade: 5:55am On Jul 18, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin I hope you are never falsely accused and persecuted.
Re: Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death by backnbeta(f): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Jungle Justice for rapists not for thieves
Jungle justice for rapists but not for murderers? The so-called thieves usually turn to murderers at the slightest provocation- some premeditated! Besides,most of these thieves are potential rapists who will rape their victims even after robbing them of their fortunes undecided

BTW, I don't support jungle justice, bloodshed of any kind scares me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra / Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) / Police Arrest 29 Deadly Kidnappers, Recover 41 AK-47 Rifles, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.