Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. (854 Views)

Nigerians Who Abandoned Homeland To Enjoy Their Wealth Abroad / Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by mooremadu(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland.

They fleece our traders of sizeable incomes in the guise of contributions to the cause. This, you will agree is not part of the Anambra famed spirit of hard work, industry, excellence and competition. We are not known to kill, maim or extort or destroy hard earned property. These do not define us. Instead, they are manifestions of the characters of the visitors we keep and the hospitality we gave.

Now our homeland is literally bleeding to death. There is blood everywhere you turn. Now is the time to stop the bleeding, cleanse our land, heal the wounds and move on. Now is the time to bring back our Monday....the most productive day for learning, for commerce and for industry. Again, now is the time to take back our homeland...the light of the nation. It is a Clarion call and it is urgent!

Message from The Anambra Patriots

Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by duro4chang(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Supporters of crimality will not like your post. They will soon come for you

Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by Jostoman: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2022
duro4chang:
you are the one posting rubbish and you are still the one commenting rubbish.

Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by Jostoman: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Instead of them to face their Lagos they will carry anambra matter for head like Gala.

Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by alasane: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2022
Jostoman:

And you are encouraging Rubbish ?...

Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by duro4chang(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2022
Jostoman:
You must be high on meth.

Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by MadamVanessa(f): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2022
duro4chang:

If me that's in west can observed sit at home every Monday in respect of my beloved prophet Mazi NNAMDI KANU, then those in east have no choice. Be you Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, ibibio, ijaw, Tiv, urhobo etc etc as far as you're in east you've no choice than to sit at home for the greatest man ever.

Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by Investigative: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Ipob has canceled Monday sit at home
But if soludo abuse that privilege
The next protest will be
Street and public protest
Even soludo will start hiding
He will understand that those online urchin hyping him are few

Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by duro4chang(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:
[s][/s]

If me that's in west can observed sit at home every Monday in respect of my beloved prophet Mazi NNAMDI KANU, then those in east have no choice. Be you Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, ibibio, ijaw, Tiv, urhobo etc etc as far as you're in east you've no choice than to sit at home for the greatest man ever.
It is your choice even if you choose to sit at home till eternity.

Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by cherishmichael: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by adadike(f): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2022
No need to talk to much, let's create a WhatsApp group and form civitllian JTF for ourselves

Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by Frigga13: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2022
The thing about sit at home .. based on my observation last Monday ..

No Road block..
no enforcement..
they people in the local communities seems to have taken it as rest days ., not because of Kanu or IPOB..

The city people seems to go with whatever..
Some resting and having family time.
Others feeling themselves

More like igbo day.

Ekpa and his noise makers are only chasing clout with the sit at home ..

We movers round Anambra north .. nothing !

Yesterday ..
those bunkerers went to Attack police station at atani
Was there in the morning.. killed four men officers and slaughtered the female officer

Maybe their next is naval or civil defense

But why don’t dey Attack military barracks in the east..

Why police officers frsc

BecAuse they’re cowards with gun.. hit and run fools

To help anambrains

Soludo should encourage anambrains to report their base or hideout online ..

Any esn base and location should be reported even on Nairaland or any media online site to help tackle them

Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2022
adadike:
No need to talk to much, let's create a WhatsApp group and form civitllian JTF for ourselves
when you're scared to show ordinary face.

Vic Zukwanuike
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by Proudlyomonna: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Investigative:
Ipob has canceled Monday sit at home
But if soludo abuse that privilege
The next protest will be
Street and public protest
Even soludo will start hiding
He will understand that those online urchin hyping him are few

Did this brainwashed ipob hoodlum just say protest?
The People are already tracking down the militant esn/ugm and destroying their camps
It's on records that only jobless problematic touts, cultist and criminals stand with the oppressive ipob scam freedom struggle,true sons of Igboland do not support something tht has never done anything good in Igboland �.
If you come out to protest please do so with your ipob attire.
Igbo will not be held hostage by criminals all in the name of their fruad destructive freedom struggle �.
All Civil workers have denounced the senseless sit at home for a criminal.
Once the security force start taking down this bastard ugm/esn then the confidence of the people will boost up and the sit at home will become history.
No be everybody wan follow una do una rubbish oppressive scam ipob nonsense.
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by Proudlyomonna: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
adadike:

The major problem with the sit at home is that the people do not trust the security force who can barely defend themselves.
If you come out and the ugm attack who wan save you?
Do you have guns to defend yourself?
Let the useless shameless police start doing their job and begin to get down this bastard esn/ugm killers,that will begin the end of the sit at home for that fruad supreme leader.

Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by Christistruth00: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2022

*****NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real name Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and his Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Kindly request for the immediate arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

These are the details of the Finnish Ambassador and Embassy in Abuja

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )
Post address
Embassy of Finland
P.M.B 5140, Maputo Street
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
NO.9, Iro Dan Musa Street
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

National Prosecution Authority,
Office of the Prosecutor General
Lintulahdenkuja 4, FI-00530 Helsinki
Finland

Tel.: +358 29 562 0800
Fax: +358 29 562 0888
valtakunnansyyttaja.syyttaja@oikeus.fi
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by Okoroawusa: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
A time will come a civilian JTF will be formed and Igbos will be haunted from house to house....it will happen very very soon

Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by TheSameGuy(m): 4:39am On Apr 15, 2022
You Sha wan force yourself under her by every means. Ash*w* man
AchalugoNwa:

Vic Zukwanuike
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by adadike(f): 5:15am On Apr 15, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Vic Zukwanuike
I just dey look you
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by helinues: 5:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by helinues: 5:19am On Apr 15, 2022
1867evenn:
[s][/s]

As usual, you fall for the bait. Oya come and derail this thread as usual as you kuku never wish Anambra well.
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by helinues: 5:20am On Apr 15, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Vic Zukwanuike

On one thread she is a female, he is a male on this thread.

Guy, why are you confused like this?
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:25am On Apr 15, 2022
adadike:
I just dey look you
let's go for a date hun
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:25am On Apr 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:
You Sha wan force yourself under her by every means. Ash*w* man
Adadike has always been mine.
so steer clear angry

don't interfere in our private lives
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by adadike(f): 5:35am On Apr 15, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
let's go for a date hun
I no dey go before I turn to peppersoup overnight
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by Wazobia2216: 5:40am On Apr 15, 2022
Jostoman:
Investigate am sharperly now, he will not be from Anambra

Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:01am On Apr 15, 2022
adadike:
I no dey go before I turn to peppersoup overnight
noo naa I no dey eat human being.
na otu i dey eat.
come naaaa
I ga enjoy kwa m oo
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by Paretomaster1(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
A time will come a civilian JTF will be formed and Igbos will be haunted from house to house....it will happen very very soon

You r done supporting them
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by obyrich(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
This is my take. It will happen soonest. Idiots who do not know there are no Sambisa forests in Igbo land.
Re: Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:37am On Apr 15, 2022
duro4chang:

You are very uniquely sensible. It is said that it easier to fool a
person than it is to convince them that they are being deceived.
I knew soon after IPOB emergence that there was a hidden
agenda and conspiracy behind them. When Buhari proscribed
them most people couldn't understand why, but I knew PMB
must have received intelligence reports that made him
understand that IPOB was nothing but another terrorist group.

What Progress Did The Python Dance Achieve? / Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS / Atiku Got 11 Million Votes In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi