Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President (30736 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) / Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
The Olu of Warri, His Royal Majesty, Ogiame Atuwatse III, has described the National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the most qualified person to lead Nigeria in 2023.

Speaking on Thursday at his Palace in Warri, Delta State when a delegation of the South West Agenda For Asiwaju (SWAGA “23) and Delta State for Bola Ahmed Tinubu DESBAT’23 paid him a courtesy visit in preparation for the launching of DESBAT ’23 in Delta State.

“The Warri Monarch said that he is familiar with the curriculum vitae of Tinubu, ‘he is a confirmed achiever in life and it is time for him to run for Presidency, Delta State in general and Warri, in particular, is home for him.”

While wishing him the best in life and in his bid, the young and handsome Monarch said the National leader of APC “has been preparing for the presidency for a very long time and has touched many lives and I’m sure if he is given the mandate to lead, he will not disappoint the nation’.

Earlier, the National leader of SWAGA’23 Senator Dayo Adeyeye, briefed the respected Monarch about the purpose of the movement and what it intends to achieve.

On Adeyeye’s Entourage were The facilitator of SWAGA ‘23 Hon.Oye Ojo, the National Secretary, Hon.Bosun Oladele, National Treasurer, Apostle Oloruntoba Oke, Hon.Ifedadayo Abegunde, Alhaji Ibrahim Raji the Chairman, North Central Alliance for Asiwaju, Hon.Gani Omoluka, Hon Eni Omosule, Hon.Gani Dawodu,Chief Frank Awoefe, Hon.Mukaila Musa,and DESBAT representatives led by its leader Hon Austin Oribioye, its patron Hons. Tunde Okorodudu, Mario, Wasiu and others

Meanwhile, the State Executive of DESBAT’23 and all the Local Government coordinators in Delta State were formally inaugurated under the Chairmanship of Engr. Hon. Sunday Demi-Ejegi at an elaborate and well attended ceremony at Cedar Hall , Airport road, Edema Junction, Warri today Friday 15th April 2022 to continue mobilizing for Asiwaju Tinubu for 2023 elections

https://independent.ng/2023-tinubu-most-qualified-person-to-lead-nigeria-now-olu-of-warri/

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Mooh247: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
cool

Warri for BAT2023

Last Last even Peter Obi go endorse Jagaban

Have you seen Peter Obi spend any Kobo apart from the 40 million nomination form he reluctantly obtained through proxy

A candidate without campaign office few days to Primaries... No support groups, no forum to canvass vote, no customised busses for logistics, no fund raising event, no campaign website, no endorsement from royal fathers

206 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Your Royal majesty
You don finally get sub

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by NwaNimo1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
All these useless Obas Olu's....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]

203 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Cholls(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
All these useless Obas Olu's....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]
My brother me sef dey wait.

Wey popcorn

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by LegendHero(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
May Olodumare continue to bless Olu of Warri.

May all the orisa meridinlogun lotu Ife continue to make the reign of Olu of Warri to be prosperous for his people.

People that have not been psychologically battered by fake news and tribalism will never doubt the capacity of Asiawju Tinubu on being the best that can redirect Nigeria to a great path and move us from potential to actual growth!

What Nigeria need currently are strong institution that can outlive any current president and a workable blueprint that transcends time. Asiwaju demonstrated this in Lagos and we all can see these institutions working on their own. That is why even if a kid govern Lagos today, he will perform because institutions actually work.

He is a guy that can identify talents, carefully select them devoid of nepotism, allow them to challenge his stance, and give them the full support to realize their potential. That is what Nigeria needs in a president because we need a president that can appoint right leaders in the right institution.

God bless Olu of Warri
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban
God bless Itsekiri people
God bless Warri people
God bless Nigeria

205 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Make Warri people talk to this guy well. This yoruba love wen him like to display don too much. Dem make am king of Warri, not No1 Warri slave of Southwest. Wen him start dis thing, e be like diplomacy. But now e don dey start to dey look like slavery. Make Warri people wen dey close to am follow am talk. He don too do

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by LeoDeKing: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Well, Olu Of Warri, a major stakeholder in his kingdom is free to choose who he prefers as the president and he just did.

But watch as ill-trained bastards who insult and kick their parents from sleep take turns insulting the hell out of Olu for no offence other than that his preferred candidate is different from theirs.

Long live Olu of Warri
Long live Asiwaju of Nigeria
Long patriotic Nigerians.

205 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinibu will loose woefully in Warri against whoever PDP presents.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Kriss216: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Olu is under the influence of Erujeje.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Mooh247: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Make Warri people talk to this guy well. This yoruba love wen him like to display don too much. Dem make am king of Warri, not No1 Warri slave of Southwest. Wen him start dis thing, e be like diplomacy. But now e don dey start to dey look like slavery. Make Warri people wen dey close to am follow am talk. He don too do

This was Former Olu of Warri and his chief at Bourdillion Ikoyi ... Amaju pinik, Ayiri Emami

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
“The Warri Monarch said that he is familiar with the curriculum vitae of Tinubu, ‘he is a confirmed achiever in life and it is time for him to run for Presidency, Delta State in general and Warri, in particular, is home for him.”

Wafi people una agree with una king say Tinubu must rule una. Abeg wetin una talk

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by mighty2: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is like a moving train that nobody can stop
Brainless akpu munching gorillas from pigsty region can wail all they want, we have promised not to deny them their only power
ON YOUR MANDATE I STAND, I'M UNSHAKEABLE
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS TINUBU

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Oplomo: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Make him come collect am na. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by seunmsg(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

The Itshekiris and the Yorubas are brothers and so shall it remain. You Igbos can’t cause any disaffection between us. Go and read the Itshekiri and stop typing hate induced nonsense on Nairaland. Olu of Warri has spoken and no ipob can change what his Royal Majesty has decreed.

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Upworkwriter007(f): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Things like this will make Tinubu win the primaries. Nah main election no dey too clear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Crizzycross: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Why do politicians keep talking about the next election and not governance? They dnt even care about the welfare of the masses.
I am already tired of the situation of my life. I know nobody owes me help, but i cant continue any longer. Surviving in this country is quite expensive. Its been hope against hope. We've worked hard, yet cant satisfy our needs.
When a man dies, he has no worries anymore. Thank u

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by LegendHero(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Why is it that word like "slaves" is always the first thing an Ibo man first mutter? Could it be due to the psychological trauma of how the Fula dealt with your ancestors during the uncivil war?

How does Olu of Warri statement on Asiwaju make Warri people slave to the SW? Does this even make sense to your IPOB brain?

We the Yorubas have dealt with other tribes with utmost respect and no itsekiri or Warri man can say we disrespect them. So I am very sure the Warri people will see through your nonsensical statement.

We will NEVER be like the uncouth tribe that hates & abuse everyone including their own kind.

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Massiveglory: 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
With all due respect, his royal highness is on his own. Tinubu will never be president.
I won't be Suprised if he comes to denounce that he didn't say this.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by blackpanda: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
It's just the truth

As at today, Tinubu is miles apart from any other contestant from any party, in terms of qualification.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by fyneguy: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Buhahaha e pain am

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by blackpanda: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Crizzycross:
Why do politicians keep talking about the next election and not governance? They dnt even care about the welfare of the masses.
I am already tired of the situation of my life. I know nobody owes me help, but i cant continue any longer. Surviving in this country is quite expensive. Its been hope against hope. We've worked hard, yet cant satisfy our needs.
When a man dies, he has no worries anymore. Thank u

I have said nothing dear undecided
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:

This was Former Olu of Warri and his chief at Bourdillion Ikoyi

Dat one na diplomatic visit. Not slavery campaign to sell Warri to bourdillion road
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Crizzycross: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
blackpanda:

I have said nothing dear undecided
Sorry, i dnt get u.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
seunmsg:

The Itshekiris and the Yorubas are brothers and so shall it remain. You Igbos can’t cause any disaffection between us. Go and read the Itshekiri and stop typing hate induced nonsense on Nairaland. Olu of Warri has spoken and no ipob can change what his Royal Majesty has decreed.

Make you go sapele go say diz one. If you come back with your cloth complete and no swollen eye, make you do thanksgiving

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by able20(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Olu of Warri can not make such stupid comments, unless he is under the influence on sapele Ogogoro, may God deliver him

5 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Rastaramsey(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

That bloody thief, weed addict isn't qualified for shit....

He will rule Nigeria the same way he did with Lagos State....

4 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Mooh247: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Dat one na diplomatic visit. Not slavery campaign to sell Warri to bourdillion road

One of Remi's parent is from istekire so they are our in laws

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Advocate500: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Is he speaking about his palace or the entire itshekiri people because i don't understand, monarch don join APC and politics oooo,last time i check Reno omokri is an itshekiri man ,is he in tandem with political monarch?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by OkoroBufo: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Make you go sapele go say diz one. If you come back with your cloth complete and no swollen eye, make you do thanksgiving
Who's your father?. Olu dey talk, slave dey open mouth.
Na today Yoruba and Itshekiris don dey run things.

-Okoro bufo

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Tetrahedron: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
The guy smoke weed?
Coming from a so called youth
Na wa for naija youths

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by seunmsg(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Again, I will advice you go back and learn history. With better education, you won’t be disgracing yourself on Nairaland. Go and learn the difference between Itsekiri people of Warri and Urhobo people of Sapele.

147 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.