Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,371 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South (1356 Views)

Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me / There Will Be No Biafra Without South South - Nnamdi Kanu Insists! / I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Abeg, political mathematicians explain here how Jagaban go win elections without South south and south east.

Abiola win some southeast states
Obasanjo win southeast and southsouth
Jonathan win southeast and southsouth

But Tinubu wan form Buhari. Him dey think say him go win with votes from only southwest and north.

Abeg look data below and make your mind see sey Tinubu ambition na DOA. Sumtin dey worry d people wen dey support am. Because na comedy dem dey do

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by Malory: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu's ambition is dead on arrival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Abeg tell me which magic Tinubu wan perform

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by qekng40(f): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Joblessness is truly a disease

make I no talk pass that one cool

11 Likes

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by Olachase(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Seriously he get one thing way day funny me, some people no understand wetin that map mean buh cus of the hate they will comment rubbish grin grin grin I no sure if OP self get sence, buhari won twice same way you guys lament then, make Primary election finish first before you go day upload map èleribu grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by jyz200(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
5% vote is not needed
Currently SE is political handicapped

7 Likes

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by Felimax(m): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dead on arrival! No to Muslim Muslim ticket.

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
jyz200:
5% vote is not needed
Currently SE is political handicapped

Tell me how southerner go win election with only votes from less than half of the south and votes from the north wen him dey postulate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by Donshegxy10(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
He does not need to win in those region you mentioned, he just needed 25% from few states there, which is achievable because no one from south east and south south will be on apc or pdp ticket.

2 Likes

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by AbijaJ: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lol. So Op don finally admit say na Tinubi go clinch him party ticket. cheesy Anyway, the answer is that he'll win the same way Buhari won twice (2015 and 2019) without them. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by tollyboy5(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
I dey talk am sey buhari get northern loyalty pass the kind loyalty Tinubu get for southwest.
See wetin ribadu win with APC.

grin tinubu influence was just because people were not happy with Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by PlayerMeji: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
I concur

grin

Olachase:
Seriously he get one thing way day funny me, some people no understand wetin that map mean buh cus of the hate they will comment rubbish grin grin grin I no sure if OP self get sence, buhari won twice same way you guys lament then, make Primary election finish first before you go day upload map èleribu grin grin grin
Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by AntonVince: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
It's the same thing we have said umpteen times.
Tinubu (in the unlikely event that he gets the APC ticket) has zero chance of winning a national election, especially with Nigeria's current political configuration...and I'm sure he knows that.
He will lose both North and South if the APC fields him.
Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by Mooh247: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Inconsiquential 5%ters

With UGM and ESN they would finally turn to 2%ters

6 Likes

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by Akponmfet: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please speak only for your South East, always leave South South out of your business, we are not your brothers.
South South people know how to play inclusive politics, that's why we are always involved in government,when the time comes,we will decide whether to vote Tinubu or not.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Did Abiola get the majority votes in the East? Ibos voted more for Tofar, a Northerner. It shows why ignoring them is the way to go for now cos they are always bitter. Did the SE vote for the brilliant Awolowo too? NO! Buhari also won twice without the SE so, just watch and see.

5 Likes

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Donshegxy10:
He does not need to win in those region you mentioned, he just needed 25% from few states there, which is achievable because no one from south east and south south will be on apc or pdp ticket.

5% him no go see for the SS or SE
Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Siwel25:
Did Abiola get the majority votes in the East? Ibos voted more for Tofar, a Northerner. It shows why ignoring them is the way to go for now cos they are always bitter. Did the SE vote for the brilliant Awolowo too? NO! Buhari also won twice without the SE so, just watch and see.

Abiola win 2 southeast states. Look d map well make you see where Abiola win and where tofa win. Tinubu no go even see one state from SS not to mention SE
Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by Gozac: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Olachase:
CRA remains the best option for APC and he's eminently and has moved forward with courage to lead Nigeria
Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by Gozac: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
AntonVince:
It's the same thing we have said umpteen times.
Tinubu (in the unlikely event that he gets the APC ticket) has zero chance of winning a national election, especially with Nigeria's current political configuration...and I'm sure he knows that.
He will lose both North and South if the APC fields him.

CRA remains the best option for APC and he's eminently and has moved forward with courage to lead Nigeria Tinubu will be a walk over for PDP
Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by inoki247: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
lol jokers aw many people get PVC for south East people wey UGM don disenfranchise from having PVC....

5 Likes

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Why the obsession with this guy though. You're not his campaign manager. Let his people worry about that, it's not your business. Focus on your candidate. Ha!

4 Likes

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by infofta(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
APC will lose to PDP if they feed Tinubu as candidate.

Who will vote for confirmed sick old corrupt criminal godfather that will turn Nigeria into his private property.
Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by Gozac: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
tollyboy5:
I dey talk am sey buhari get northern loyalty pass the kind loyalty Tinubu get for southwest.
See wetin ribadu win with APC.

grin tinubu influence was just because people were not happy with Jonathan.
Tinubu is highly overrated by his Lagos followers, he nearly lost to Jonathan in 2015, same with 2019.His followers are hypocritical following him for political patronage and money, while PMB followers are fanatical because they love and adore him so much.
PMB will surely determine who wins APC ticket and general election to a large extent

1 Like

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by Parachoko: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Tell me how southerner go win election with only votes from less than half of the south and votes from the north wen him dey postulate
Tinubu and Atiku will slug it out in the South South, in the South East, he will have his 25% and voters turn out in the South East will not be much. In the last election, all the votes from the South East is not up to 2.5 million, in 2023, it won't be up to that.

People like you thought Buhari will never win, he won twice.

2 Likes

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Abiola win 2 southeast states. Look d map well make you see where Abiola win and where tofa win. Tinubu no go even see one state from SS not to mention SE

He doesn't need to win a SE state. The heavyweights of Naija's elections are his strongholds. SE can vote for Atiku as usual �

1 Like

Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by LILTJAY1: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu domt need igbos
Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gozac:

Tinubu is highly overrated by his Lagos followers, he nearly lost to Jonathan in 2015, same with 2019.His followers are hypocritical following him for political patronage and money, while PMB followers are fanatical because they love and adore him so much.
PMB will surely determine who wins APC ticket and general election to a large extent

All diz people no know d difference between girl wen say she like you and girl wen say she love you. Dem go soon see d difference
Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
From Tinubu's consultation tours, you could see that he doesn't give a shít about the SE or SS so why bother about anything when he feels his calculations are okay. The only thing you should ask yourself is if he'll even contest the primaries
Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by haffaze777(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Op,u don forget sey no election in South east
Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by kingsways: 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu has not bothered to campaign in SE and SS cause maybe he thinks they don't matter
Re: How Will Tinubu Win Presidential Election Without South East And South South by JAMO84: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
PDP Dundees and foolish analysis.

APC has 45 million registered members, if everyone work together after the primary, it will be easy to mobilize 15 million to vote for the party. They have all the resources they need to make it happen.

APC MEMBERS REGISTERED WITH THEIR PVC, UNLIKE PDP IPOB THAT ARE KILLING INEC REGISTRATION STAFF

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti / Huge Crowd Welcome Tinubu At Asaba Airport / Breaking: APC Governors And Leaders From The North Zones Ticket To The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.