Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha (24554 Views)

2023: Atiku’s Associates Write PDP, Say Only Ex-VP Can Win Presidential Election / 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Amotolongbo(f): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
The Senator representing the Imo West Senatorial District, Rochas Okorocha on Thursday, said he will succeed president Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

The former governor of Imo State, stated this when a group of youth under the umbrella of ‘Forward with Anayo Rochas Okorocha (FOWARO 2023)’ visited him in Abuja, the nations capital.

Okorocha who stated that he had contested for the office three times but failed at the primary level, expressed optimism of winning the race in 2023.

He said he aspired to become president of Nigeria long ago, stressing that the first time he picked the presidential ticket was over 20 years back under the platform of ANPP.

“I have contested for the office of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria three times.

“The first time, l ran when l was very young; 20 years ago, and l ran on the platform of ANPP. Later, l ran on the platform of the PDP where l came second and the last one was APC in 2014.

“So, l have been in the business of running for this office. This time, it will be the fourth attempt. I am hoping to be the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“Every time l started, l got stopped at the primary level, but this time around when l do run, l must win the race,” he said.

Okorocha is one of the founding fathers of the All Progressives Congress, APC, which came into force prior to the 2015 general election.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/12/i-will-win-presidential-race-in-2023-rochas-okorocha/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Tolexander: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Typical Déjà rêvé.
Alaye wake up!

This one thinks Nigerian election is like Imo state election which he can manipulate anyhow

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by merieam16(f): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
Yes, very possible in ur dreams....mtchew

16 Likes

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by majole: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
Looter in Chief & Nepotic

17 Likes

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by omaclarry(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
akuko mama nkechi na ndi yard

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by MickzyDonald: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rabbit teeth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by darkwan: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
who is going to vote such a moroon....??

this guy disappointed me no be small....

away with him....!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Maxymilliano(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
“Every time l started, l got stopped at the primary level, but this time around when l do run, l must win the race,” he said.

Delusions of grandeur

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Rugaria: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
His desperation to lead Nigeria bewilders sometimes... It's not like he's some kind of inventive technocrat. You were at Imo state and spent a better part of your governorship chasing shadows..All his political life, just like Orji Kalu, it has been about strategizing for the presidency...It's the reason they quickly discarded him from the APC...., it was the same reason his second term was sterile as he seldom governed. You can't be angling to be president simply because you want to add that "feather" to your cap!

We have seen how a feeling of entitlement by Buhari has led the country to a disasterous path.. Okorocha, Orji Kalu Hushcobar Tinubu and their likes are just muddling the waters! While I will consider Baba Suwe or Mr Ibu presidencies as improvements to the generational retardation going on at Abuja as we speak, (which means that an Okorochas presidency compared to Buharis is a great leap forward), going forward post Daurra Disaster, the country needs serious inventive leadership if it will ever survive the next few years without wars and carnage... Rochas will bring vintage drama... Nobody needs that..

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Rugaria: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Tolexander:
Typical Déjà rêvé.
Alaye wake up!

This one thinks Nigerian election is like Imo state election which he can manipulate anyhow
He learnt from your boss Tinubu..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Nahoh: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
I laugh in swahili

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rochas-Yahaya Bello 2023....

Time for change....

cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Cmanforall: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2021

10 Likes

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Kapeter(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
Clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by slawormiir: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
We don hear

1 Like

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
It's the way you embezzled imo state funds is the same way you want to embezzle the national cake.No way.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by MysteryShopper: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
Okoroawusa the one legged iberiberism clown has spoken after taking a bottle of Whisky. You want to loot and destroy Nigeria same way you looted and further destroyed your Imo state cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by osuofia2(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
Okorocha and other Southern Politicians should stop day dreaming, the North will have their turn by completing Yar'adua's tenure.
2023 is for the North

4 Likes

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by YorubaLord: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
I'm not surprised that these Politicians fools that lack shame still come out to spew nonsense yet, some ret.arded fools still fall for their gimmicks. angry Yet pple like JasonJidenna would still come out to worship them.

What bewilders me is the fact millions of gullible Nigerians would still vote for him if he contests. undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ok. Time will tell.
Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by MAKEOUTHlLL: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
statues for all!!!!!!

bandits will start killing farmers to build statues on their land

2 Likes

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Urban9aira: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
I FORBID YOU

4 Likes

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Thegoodtravels: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
All the best ahead.

1 Like

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by malcom1X: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Loved this man back then. He was the real change that Nigerians where looking for but I don't know about now. Age is a destroyer of dreams.

I can remember the day he road into the Abuja stadium, everyone was shouting that the youth have finally succeeded in Nigeria. But it wasn't the case.

He had charisma, he could speak and made old women cry.
But ever since I grew up, I know say all those things na job.

13 Likes

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by dynicks(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
Can someone please wake this man up....

1 Like

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mtcheew
Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Hisxellency: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
I wish him the very best!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
We are fighting for freedom, u are busy winning presidential election in ur dream!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by Cmanforall: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rugaria:
He's desperation to lead Nigeria bewilders sometimes... It's not like he's some kind of inventive technocrat. You were at Imo state and spent a better part of your governorship chasing shadows..All his political life, just like Orji Kalu, it has been about strategizing for the presidency...It's the reason they quickly discarded him from the APC...., it was the same reason his second term was sterile as he seldom governed. You can't be angling to be president simply because you want to add that "feather" to your cap!

We have seen how a feeling of entitlement by Buhari has led the country to a disasterous path.. Okorocha, Orji Kalu Hushcobar Tinubu and their likes are just muddling the waters! While I will consider Baba Suwe or Mr Ibu presidencies as improvements to the generational retardation going on at Abuja as we speak, (which means that an Okorochas presidency compared to Buharis is a great leap forward), going forward post Daurra Disaster, the country needs serious inventive leadership if it will ever survive the next few years without wars and carnage... Rochas will bring vintage drama... Nobody needs that..
Kingsley Moghalu sounds fit for Nigeria. He has ideas. But sadly, people like him will hardly get there.

Ask options for 2023, you'll hear names like....

5 Likes

Re: I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha by lordswill03: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
May the Lord forbid bad thing!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Campaigns: Buhari Issues Subtle Warning To Political Aspirants / AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.