Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? (613 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by Stevenecheolm: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Having declared his intention, what do you think about Osinbanjo becoming the next president?
Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by Stevenecheolm: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by tollyboy5(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
He's best president so far tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by rolams(m): 12:41am On Apr 16, 2022
A traitor?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by WATCHOVER(m): 2:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Base on Nigeria political system Osinbajo has the upper hand against Any candidate but he is still seen as one of the people who is part of the failure squad, wike for me has my support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by ClintonEmex: 3:53am On Apr 16, 2022
Yes.
Osinbajo is not a saint or faultless, but he is the best candidate I've seen so far from the APC at least.

Some people blame him for the shortcomings of this administration forgetting that he's not the commander in chief. He has been the most active, hardworking and brain behind some of the positive projects of this administration.

He is sound physically, mentally and intellectually. Very vibrant and reaches out to the people. The most loved and hardworking vice president in our history. He will also be the best if he's made the head. We don't need to look far to see what we want, it's already within us.

We don't need people that thinks that Nigeria is their inheritance, people that wants to capture and jeopardize the political system of the country for their selfish interest.
We don't want sick and old people that are getting weak to handle the stressful affairs of the country. Old people should go and rest. Nigeria is too big a work for them.

We want smart, vibrant and presentable leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by TheRareGem1(f): 4:26am On Apr 16, 2022
He will be a better and selfless leader

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by Zeemam: 4:30am On Apr 16, 2022
He will

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by Shooyie: 5:35am On Apr 16, 2022
I believe he will be a good leader. I can't believe how quickly we forgot his strides as Acting President and how lots of Nigerians prayed that Buhari stayed longer in London at the time because they saw promise in the way things were being handled.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by OgundeleTeju: 6:37am On Apr 16, 2022
I strongly believe he will be a good president because he is in the system and he knows where and what we are lacking at the moment so I strongly believe he will be a good president.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by Joylove2324(f): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2022
Osinbajo is more than capable, he performed during his short term as acting President, let's give him a chance

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by Tochi3(m): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Hell No.

The one giving de-motivational speechees in the misery Nigerians are experiencing ? shocked

Hell No, not in this World, not in the world thereafter.

If you are in doubt, check the statistics of his maladministration together with the disaster he is working with poo'hari

The disasters are failures of mega proportion who are mutually inseperable from the pains and agony Facing Nigerians presently

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by okefranci: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Osinbajo knows the rudiments of what we are passing out and let us vote for him massively

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by maybanks: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Osinbajo will make a very good President. He has shown Glimpses of this as an Acting President.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by Deputy1111(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2022
Osinbajo will make the best president so far in the history of Nigeria if voted for.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by Deputy1111(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2022
rolams:
A traitor?
Do tell me you are still swimming in the pool of foolishness !
Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by Brown02: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2022
rolams:
A traitor?

Is this how your father trained you? Son you can do better by using your brain.
Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by simpleseyi: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2022
He is the head of the Economic Team of the federal government. How has he performed?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by helinues: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2022
So far so good. He is the best amongst all,so Yes
Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by helinues: 8:47am On Apr 16, 2022
Tochi3:
Hell No.

The one giving de-motivational speechees in the misery Nigerians are experiencing ? shocked

Hell No, not in this World, not in the world thereafter.

If you are in doubt, check the statistics of his maladministration together with the disaster he is working with poo'hari

The disasters are failures of mega proportion who are mutually inseperable from the pains and agony Facing Nigerians presently

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by IAmNumberOne(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2022
I do not doubt that he may have good intentions and proven capability but let us not forget that those who want him there are only after selfish interests namely power rotating back to their region in the shortest time possible. Nigeria's progress be damned as long as the mantle of leadership returns to them.
About his hands not 'being tied' as president, still bear in mind that he cannot go against the wishes of his party leaders. His plans and ambitions may be all well and good for Nigeria but he cannot work in isolation. If he is too progressive for them, surely they will make things difficult for him either in the legislature or right there in the Executive because party interests (or personal and sectional interests) trump Nigeria's interests (as this party has proven plainly again and again).

Disclaimer: These are just my own thoughts and opinions and I am respectful of dissenting views.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by rolams(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Brown02:

Is this how your father trained you? Son you can do better by using your brain.

How can you be so stupid to mention my father in such manner when I can be old enough to father you. Being on a faceless platform doesn't give you the audacity to talk anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by rolams(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2022
Deputy1111:
Do tell me you are still swimming in the pool of foolishness !

Brainless talk.

I won't blame you guys, I only blame Tinubu who entrusted him.
Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by Think9ja(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2022
No mortal alive, under the current structure and Constitution of Nigeria can do anything.

I will start taking Nigeria serious the day inec conducts local government elections
Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by EastisBae: 7:00am On Apr 17, 2022
I wonder when most Nigerians will grow a brain, how can someone who has been leading the worst economic team with devastating result in the last 7 years have anything to offer?!

Osinbajo is a good motivational speaker who can easily give quotes and console people but he is a very bad leader.
Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by LordIsaac(m): 7:38am On Apr 17, 2022
Yes. It's just that he can't market himself much now without demarketing Buhari and attacking the principalities mortgaging the nation's collective"wealth".
Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by Sparrk007(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2022
rolams:
A traitor?
what do you mean by the word traitor. He had the right to vote and be voted for. So get sense,
Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by Enceladus(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2022
What's the difference between Osinbajo and Jonathan? Did Jonathan perform.
Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by rolams(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2022
Sparrk007:
what do you mean by the word traitor. He had the right to vote and be voted for. So get sense,

Learn how to respect elders even in a faceless platform.
Re: Opinion: Do You Think Osibanjo Will Be A Good President? by Web2020: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2022
The best thing to happen to Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curfew: Bishop Kukah Commends Tambuwal's Action, Debunks Attack On Residence / Wike In Tears For Losing Primaries After He Bought Over 50 Buses / Sanwo Olu Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.