Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha (2229 Views)

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu / Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Vixlot: 12:09am On Apr 16, 2022
First Lady Aisha Buhari has revealed that it was Ahmed Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), who convinced her to join the campaign train of Muhammadu Buhari ahead of the March 28 presidential election.

Aisha was absent at Buhari’s campaign rallies until January 13, when she was unveiled at an APC rally at the M.K.O. Abiola stadium in Abeokuta, capital of Ogun state.

“It was Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who talked me into it before I decided to join the train. I have never been in purdah since I got married to my husband.

“My husband is a very gender sensitive man with many daughters. He even allowed me to go to school and to cut the long matter short, he is the pillar of my success
.”

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-convinced-join-buharis-presidential-election-campaign-says-aisha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Amerengues2: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2022
Vixlot:
First Lady Aisha Buhari has revealed that it was Ahmed Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), who convinced her to join the campaign train of Muhammadu Buhari ahead of the March 28 presidential election.

Aisha was absent at Buhari’s campaign rallies until January 13, when she was unveiled at an APC rally at the M.K.O. Abiola stadium in Abeokuta, capital of Ogun state.

“It was Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who talked me into it before I decided to join the train. I have never been in purdah since I got married to my husband.

“My husband is a very gender sensitive man with many daughters. He even allowed me to go to school and to cut the long matter short, he is the pillar of my success
.”

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-convinced-join-buharis-presidential-election-campaign-says-aisha

Hmm
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Baitullah: 12:42am On Apr 16, 2022
So of what good is this news to us? Hiw ss it reduced the rice of a bag of rice?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Felimax(m): 1:31am On Apr 16, 2022
As in ehn! The way these guys will not let us hear word with this Tinubu this and that is really somehow.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by zionmade(m): 1:39am On Apr 16, 2022
So the tinubu that worked hard to foist this disaster on Nigerians for 8 years should now become president because we Nigerians are in love with suffering
We are not serious yet in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by wwwmaster: 1:40am On Apr 16, 2022
seriously?
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Mooh247: 2:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Felimax:
As in ehn! The way these guys will not let us hear word with this Tinubu this and that is really somehow.

Nobody forced you to check Tinubu's thread

Out of over 6.8 million different topics and thread on Nairaland you had to open Tinubu's thread and complain

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Mooh247: 2:06am On Apr 16, 2022
cool

Tinubu the master strategists

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by WATCHOVER(m): 2:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Both, you and your useless husband, Tinubu, Osinbajo and every other Aspirant in Apc, will never know peace for what you and your family have done to Nigerians, it will never be well with you. Especially that fool they call BAT

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by beerfraud(f): 2:25am On Apr 16, 2022
Pigs and idiots will not like this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Mooh247: 2:29am On Apr 16, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Both, you and your useless husband, Tinubu, Osinbajo and every other Aspirant in Apc, will never know peace for what you and your family have done to Nigerians, it will never be well with you. Especially that fool they call BAT

But it is already well with them... They are living their best life that their haters can only wish for
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by NaijaCowFarm: 2:35am On Apr 16, 2022
News of June 14 2015. Do not be deceived!

mtcheeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 16, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Lol. Your curse amount to what exactly for people who have been able to mount the biggest podiums in life?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by WATCHOVER(m): 2:48am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:

But it is already well with them... They are living their best life that their haters can only wish for
To you it well but it is not well with them every one Aspire for different things in life, some financial, some power etc when you need thar very thing and you are unable to get it is not well with that person, financially they are buoyant but powerfully they will sink

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by oz4real83(m): 4:04am On Apr 16, 2022
This implies that even the wife didn't believe in the ability of her husband to function efficiently and effectively as the president until Tinubu deceived her and many other Nigerians that the president was the best candidate embarassed. This is why karma will never forgive Tinubu for this evil marketing of expired product he did against the country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by ChoCho54(f): 4:32am On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubu really led many astray. This same woman has stayed away from the presidency for her own sanity.
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:33am On Apr 16, 2022
BAT has been affecting people positively since the last 40-50yrs

I'll affect NIgeria positively too
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Pakute: 5:46am On Apr 16, 2022
It gave the caimpaign a massive boost. At first, many were asking about her whereabouts until she showed up at the rally all of a sudden. It was her first ever experience and a lot of Nigerians automatically saw her as a more deserving first lady than shepopotamus. Jagaban is very strategic.
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by money121(m): 6:09am On Apr 16, 2022
Ok we don hear
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by JAMO84: 6:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Jagaban the master strategist.

I have said it hear before, if Tinubu did not get the APC ticket, he should hold Buhari responsible. Buhari will be the real betrayer, not Yemi 'Judas' Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by PointZerom: 6:13am On Apr 16, 2022
grin

If it took another man to convince you to surport your husband, it goes to show that you're not a good wife and does not deserve the office you presently occupied.
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 16, 2022
So both you and tinubu connived with Buhari to destroy Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by PointZerom: 6:22am On Apr 16, 2022
beerfraud:
Pigs and idiots will not like this

Aisha is telling you she never surpoted Buhari because she knows that Buhari is a failure but Tinubu deceived her into that. Today she's vindicated and has ran away to Dubai. Try to comprehend and stop name calling.
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:47am On Apr 16, 2022
PointZerom:

Aisha is telling you she never surpoted Buhari because she knows that Buhari is a failure but Tinubu deceived her into that. Today she's vindicated and has ran away to Dubai. Try to comprehend and stop name calling.
PointZerom:
grin

If it took another man to convince you to surport your husband, it goes to show that you're not a good wife and does not deserve the office you presently occupied.
Can't you see just how contrasting you are here. A woman was sincere enough to admit that she it took the intervention of her husband's friend to convince her to be politically involved with her husband, then you brand her a bad wife not withstanding the fact that she mentioned that her husband being gender sensitive had reservation about her involvement.
You guys are terrible. You criticize all position, whether good or not you criticize
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by 1867ne: 6:56am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Nobody forced you to check Tinubu's thread

Out of over 6.8 million different topics and thread on Nairaland you had to open Tinubu's thread and complain

[/s]
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by 1867ne: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Tinubu the master strategists

[/s]
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by 1867n: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

[/s]
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Nonsensical Nonsense
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Ultimas: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubu did that because he had political sagacity.
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Donshegxy10(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2022
One of the greatest strategist of our time.
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Acidosis(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubu did not teach you well, madam. Involving yourself is not as important as saying the right thing at the right time. That thing you said about Edo women while campaigning in Benin says a lot about your involvement. Tinubu's desperation to have you and your husband win the election is not a moral lesson to anybody.

That being said, I love how you describe your husband and his contributions to your success. Buhari is a good husband and father.
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by simpleseyi: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2022
zionmade:
So the tinubu that worked hard to foist this disaster on Nigerians for 8 years should now become president because we Nigerians are in love with suffering
We are not serious yet in this country.

Okay. Tinubu helped Buhari and Osinbajo to get a job, will he help them to do the job again.

Your father's friend that used his connection to help you get job, is he also helping you to do the job?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: It's Time Nigerians Know The Truth - Gov. Wike / Where Did Fulani Herdsmen Disappear To / I Met A Guinean That Holds A Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.