Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) (71533 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by emmy512: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
hooge:
my guy u too sabi... opoor fun warasii
as u understand i cut cap 4 u
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Udemzy05: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
If she cheat and you forgive,she will still cheat again.

Know this and know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by emmy512: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
temmyejo:

You do JS?
yeah
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oh dear, with all pleasure, i will say all the things And not give a damn about regretting it.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by iswallker(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Whixh film

undecided
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
It looks like that is his first relationship tbya is why he is touched like that
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So sad!!!! The babe no Try at all. I honestly wonder how some ladies cheat ooooo I no know y I no sabi am. Instead of me to cheat I rather break up.
Go on. We're listening....

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Sh1t

Your moniker suits you perfectly cheesy
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
eddynaira125:
You die because of woman, foolishness raise to power nonsense

By their comment you will know their age.

You are a boy either by age, or by reasoning.

Pray you don't find yourself in situation where you won't be able to control how you feel no matter how much you try to, just pray.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Women always will have explanations to
"mistakes" and it will he like "I didn't know
when it happebed". undecided

I love women just cos they are humans like me that's all, I can't trust them.

quote author=nwekeugochukwu post=111988593]A Twitter user has shared the sad story of how his friend passed away days after catching his girlfriend cheating on him, IGBERETV reports.

@Oluwakay0de stated that his deceased friend walked in on his girlfriend giving an another guy a bl0wj0b. The deceased who was an asthmatic patient was so shocked that he passed away a few days after.

The Twitter post reads;

https://twitter.com/Oluwakoay0de/status/1514646576546947078?t=MS11oMs-9tTKaGidFR-b4w&s=19

After the news had gone viral, the deceased's girlfriend begged @Oluwakay0de not to reveal her identity on social media.

https://igberetvnews.com/1418190/man-dies-days-caught-girlfriend-cheating-photo/[/quote]
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Dpundict: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
emmy512:
Your girl variables should never be declared with "const" but "var" . Worst case a "Let" .
Anything other than the last two is gona cause a sys breakdown.
wtf man!! grin na programming you use explain am Laidis so o!!
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Ammishaddai: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Awkabigboy:

So your dad was foolishh no wonder
[/s] There were no harlots in my father's time . Unlike your mother's time where mouth action was the theme of the day . grin
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Dozman88: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
I stopped taking the ladies serious ever since the last one I dated was just after her own glory what she can gain from me not what we can build together..so guys abeg follow person wey fit help ur life no be person wey go chop u die... seriously these generation of ladies ehhhh hmmm make I no talk..but guys wake up we don't deserve such treatment..

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
To honest any man putting his heart on
women is going down very early.

My marriage to a my old university friend is
just to have children to take care of me at old
age...its very vital. Another man's child is
different from one's own child to take care of him or her.

The last sex I had was from a friend of a girl I
toasted, the main girl was forming so instead
to give her number, she gave her friends own...after little talk and chat with her friend, her friend visited and I lashed her and we
agreed to have party. She said she bring another of her friend for me.

As am writing you, am about to send her card she requested tonight.

I won't and put my mind on women, I have seen and known them very very well, that I
don't want to open them cos its immaturity.

The simplest truth, is women love sex, more than their lives.

R.I.P to the simp that put his heart on the girl.

quote author=Ammishaddai post=111988788]Women like these are one of the many reasons why I love and support the redpill movement. Just imagine ...she is not even bothered about the deceased , rather , she is worried about how others will condemn her promiscuous image once news gets out.

Well, I hope we can all see that the purpose of marrying , trusting or even loving a woman is a futile exercise that only a very foolish man will engage in.

Anyway, RIP to the dead . And I hope this will be a lesson to the simps out there undecided[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Na the asthma kill am,abi na Mouth Gig kill am?
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Parizz: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
before unkor see question!!!!
what's your favorite sex position? don't be shy. we are adults
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Wizpa(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Richie77: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Why carry woman for head? As he Don die, the girl no go fck tonight? I've learnt my lesson the day I overheard a lady in thesame night bus with me, telling the husband sweet words that she will be back from her trip (cousin's wedding) in just 2days. Hmm, we never get down finish wey the person(boyfriend) she come meet Don dey press yansh/boobs for park. So disgusting. Don't waste your money on them. Nowadays, we marry mainly because of kids.

6 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by fkj950ax(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Slynation:
How you comfortably typed a bolded trash amazes me...!! And I won't be surprised if a male moniker is behind this nonsense...!! Perhaps you are ignorant of what Emotional breakdown can do to a healthy person let alone an asthmatic patient...!!

So you will charge to court or hold another person responsible for the death of another because of emotional breakdown to a person, not to talk of an asthmatic person?

Please get a seat at the back of the room, and raise your hand the next time you want to speak.

The guys death is sad and unfortunate, but as long as there is no physical evidence of her killing him, it is extremely wrong and evil of you to hold her responsible based on "emotional evidence". She is not responsible for his death.

Let us all be objective and not fall into the stupid narration by the guy who tried to rope her into being responsible because he didn't wake up from his sleep.

Nobody has any evidence he even suffered an asthma attack while asleep. Supposing he drank sniper, will you still hold her responsible.

This evil nature of destroying someone on behalf of another has to stop. Even the devil doesn't behave so.

She cheated on him. He should leave the relationship and move the Bleep on. Isn't that what we ask of women when the guy cheats too.

They are In a relationship. They aren't married. They don't owe each other their lives.

You CAN NOT hold her responsible for his death. You cannot destroy her character and guilt trip her into someone's death. That's killing her along with him.

Fucking stop it already.

I am going to FB to follow the story and if the idiot that posted the screenshot takes it overboard, I will locate her and provide legal service against him. Then you'd know people have rights either side of the coin.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Clinghton: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
This happens when you tell a Lady you're my life.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by africonn: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
emmy512:
Your girl variables should never be declared with "const" but "var" . Worst case a "Let" .
Anything other than the last two is gona cause a sys breakdown.

too much js
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Integrity and sincerity are in oblivion faster than imagined. Unfortunately, marriage being a divine and going concern entity is falling victim of this despicable syndrome.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lastmankc:
Today,my woman just told me that I am so rude and arrogance to her.That I should be worshipping her as a goddess.I told her point blank to get lost.I don't trust any woman

H.0es need a real nigga to worship em
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Slynation:
She told you that because other guys are currently and constantly on her DM massaging her ego...!! My ex tried something of this nature and I simply told her to go and the meet other guys and she broke up with me the next day...!!

Funny thing was that she began updating status and uploading various pics of some imaginary guys on her status thinking I will get jealous, But I instantly stopped viewing her status, stopped calling and stopped chatting and 2months later on, the werey dey my DM now dey beg and wanting us to get back together...!! Me wey don move on since almost immediately...

Your girl will come back begging, they always do,they never disappoints
You should have blocked her.My woman always want me to be begging her even when she's wrong.I don't have time for that rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by theultimatep3(m): 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
temmyejo:

let is used to define a variable just like 'var' but not as permanent like 'const'

I don't think the let data type exist in C
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by duwell(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nbotee:
If U go thru dat guys thread on twitter, U go begin fear and suspect both ur babe and every babe u know. The testimonies there are heartbreaking

From my experience and the type of ladies and girls I've met, I can't trust anyone. I've seen things. I can't say more. No one is to be trusted. Even me
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Slynation(m): 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lastmankc:
You should have blocked her.My woman always want me to be begging her even when she's wrong.I don't have time for that rubbish.
Nah...I don't like blocking people it's stale to me, I simply ignore their existence like it doesn't exist... That's more painful
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by stanvesco(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
A Twitter user has shared the sad story of how his friend passed away days after catching his girlfriend cheating on him, IGBERETV reports.

@Oluwakay0de stated that his deceased friend walked in on his girlfriend giving an another guy a bl0wj0b. The deceased who was an asthmatic patient was so shocked that he passed away a few days after.

The Twitter post reads;

https://twitter.com/Oluwakoay0de/status/1514646576546947078?t=MS11oMs-9tTKaGidFR-b4w&s=19

After the news had gone viral, the deceased's girlfriend begged @Oluwakay0de not to reveal her identity on social media.

https://igberetvnews.com/1418190/man-dies-days-caught-girlfriend-cheating-photo/

IN ALL WE DO.....WHATEVER WE TYPE HERE......WHATEVER RANT WE RANT HERE!

Please let us understand that these women aren't fucking ALIENS! neither are they fucking oyinbos!

They are fucking our friends....our brothers.....our neighbours.....our colleagues.
....other Nigerian Men!

We are the ones fucking them and then turn around and CRY?

HABA!

Women largely cheat with men!
If we men respect each other's relationship,wives, girlfriends etc we wouldn't be crying foul at the end.

May God help us all.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Slynation(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
fkj950ax:

So you will charge to court or hold another person responsible for the death of another because of emotional breakdown to a person, not to talk of an asthmatic person?

Please get a seat at the back of the room, and raise your hand the next time you want to speak.

The guys death is sad and unfortunate, but as long as there is no physical evidence of her killing him, it is extremely wrong and evil of you to hold her responsible based on "emotional evidence". She is not responsible for his death.

Let us all be objective and not fall into the stupid narration by the guy who tried to rope her into being responsible because he didn't wake up from his sleep.

Nobody has any evidence he even suffered an asthma attack while asleep. Supposing he drank sniper, will you still hold her responsible.

This evil nature of destroying someone on behalf of another has to stop. Even the devil doesn't behave so.

She cheated on him. He should leave the relationship and move the Bleep on. Isn't that what we ask of women when the guy cheats too.

They are In a relationship. They aren't married. They don't owe each other their lives.

You CAN NOT hold her responsible for his death. You cannot destroy her character and guilt trip her into someone's death. That's killing her along with him.

Fucking stop it already.

I am going to FB to follow the story and if the idiot that posted the screenshot takes it overboard, I will locate her and provide legal service against him. Then you'd know people have rights either side of the coin.
You are just speaking English without making sense...!! Who is talking about taking her to the court?? Perhaps...before typing all this epistle, You should know you can kill someone without laying a finger on them, all it entails is to destroy them emotionally and mentally, that will simply lead to their untimely death, what then will you say is the cause of their death?? Your guess is as good as mine...!!

You don't even know how and what this guy has done for this girl,you don't even know what transpired and how the deceased must have vouch for this girl, you know nothing at all but yet defending rubbish based on the assumptions of a SIMPle man...!! You want to follow up the story on Facebook and provide legal service for someone whose conscience is already eating her deep, try dey relax bro, You cannot do it...!!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by fkj950ax(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Slynation:
You are just speaking English without making sense...!! Who is talking about taking her to the court?? Perhaps...before typing all this epistle, You should know you can kill someone without laying a finger on them, all it entails is to destroy them emotionally and mentally, that will simply lead to their untimely death, what then will you say led to their death?? Your guess is as good as mine...!!

You don't even know how and what this guy has done for this girl,you don't even know what transpired and how the deceased must have vouch for this girl, you know nothing at all but yet defending rubbish based on the assumptions of a SIMPle man...!! You want to follow up the story on Facebook and provide legal service for someone whose conscience is already eating her deep, try dey relax bro, You cannot do it...!!

You are very unintelligent.
If he likes, he should have given her a kidney or a lung. As long as she cannot be linked to his death, she should be left the Bleep alone by you amd your type.
I am not making assumptions. I am telling you what is reality, a what I will do.
You aren't talking about taking her to court, but you think falsely accusing her for someone's death is okay, after casting aspersions she cheated on him?
So her conscience eating her deep is now punishment for emotionally killing him abi? As sentenced by you.
Oga to back to the back of the room and don't speak again. You are just yarning opata.
You think calling me a simp means anything? You are a clown.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by CaveAdullam: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
pansophist:
If he has came accross heros like caveadullam and martinez39s, this nonsense would not have happened. The surest way to fail in life is to expect integrity from cheap people. Integrity is the most expensive, scarce, unique quality you can get from a person.

Also, integrity and by extension, faithfulness is not something you get easily from young people, it comes with age as one develops themselves and transition into adulthood dealing with real life challenges. I guess she is in her 20's, and at her prime, the worse recipe for integrity for a woman.

I'm not sure if he did something to kill himself, but if he did, then he has let evil won. You don't kill yourself for a useless cause, such as for a cheater. Then they've won. You simply ignore them, and thrive despite that. Cut them off completely and stand tall.

1. Women and babies have two things in common: calmness and beauty. The difference is that women are more matured and subtler in action and physique. And herein many men has fell. They already see women as little baby angels that are not capable of causing serious harm..."at least, they are fragile and even if they cause harm, it won't be so devastating," so said the man blinded by romance.

2. Men fight with physical weapons, hence, men fight men and are oblivious to the psychological warfare of women. Men fight men (for status, women, territories and resources). Women fight men(for resources). And women fight women(for resources and quality men). Men don't fight women, for reasons as stated earlier in paragraph 1.

3. Because of this gentility towards women, during heartbreak, men suffer same pain as in a physical battle but this time an emotional one. Their world comes crumbling because they never expected their girlfriends, wives, fiancee to be able to pull such catastrophic emotional string. They are perplexed, in fear, anxious and fall into depression. Just like a PONZI SCHEME, all their investments vanish into oblivion - the trust they were meant to bank on was fake! The hope of a promising future and a good return was a subtle leverage to siphon them.

4. Heartbreak for men differs with women because in every relationship, men invest more. Women still feels the pain of heartbreak, however, even before that, they have plan B + other men are ready to accommodate them.

See the trick here: once a woman has enunciated to a man that she doesn't want any relationship because of a former heartbreak, the new man in question will double down on his arsenal and try every possible means to prove to her that he is not like other men + it is stupid for her former man to treat such an angel like her in a bad light. Here again, man is gentler towards woman.

5. I always love to categorize the average human + women together because they are the same 99% of the time.

Humans are bound to break their promises. We always like to skip the process + seek for different many escape routes. Only few are true allies, and that's why I'm a big fan of family - genetic relationship + friends who has proven themselves overtime.

6. Strong character + integrity + competence + discipline is what we all glamour for but are very guilty of their opposites. In short, humans are the wildest hypocrites you can ever imagine. The difference between the 99% and the 1% is that the later are aware of their limitations and try their best possible to improve. While the former just follow the trend and meander their way where necessary.

7. If a man can have this awareness that humans, including their allies sometimes are bound to break their promises, he must quickly start to develop a tough skin + an armoury that will defend him when the trumpet of war sound. He must lay down plans as if previous plan will fail - this is a strategy women use in romantic relationship. They have one man, but still look out for other men.

8. The man must build options as options is the master key to confidence + won't remain depressed for long even after a serious disappointment or heartbreak.

But the problem of the modern man is that he is more "oxytocinized" as the average woman. Pathetic.

Thanks.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.