Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,199 members, 7,849,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? (439 Views)

My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by Dorwadora(f): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2022
Yesterday night was pandemonius on the simping thread I created for Ladies to share their experience. It seems some set of male on this forum just like to bully women, create unnecessary discordance, hurling insults and deliberately trying to suppress the women talks on this forum.

If one woman comment on a thread, 15 men will attack her. If she defend herself, 25 more will attack her..... Why nah?.... All this thing is bad .... Why the unnecessary bully and intimidating?

Why?
Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by immortalcrown(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Yesterday night was pandemonius on the simping thread I created for Ladies to share their experience. It seems some set of male on this forum just like to bully women, create unnecessary discordance, hurling insults and deliberately trying to suppress the women talks on this forum.

If one woman comment on a thread, 15 men will attack her. If she defend herself, 25 more will attack her..... Why nah?.... All this thing is bad .... Why the unnecessary bully and intimidating?Why?

Gender discrimination is bad. But the bigger problem is people use biased ideologies to tackle the discrimination. You yourself bullied me last night without any justification. You created a post in which you ask women to share their "SIMPING" experiences. I commented "Please, what does simping mean?". I even started the question with "Please". You and many other commenters began to attack me as if my question was insulting. Your defense logic is you wrote "Strictly for ladies" in your post. How does writing strictly for ladies in your post make my comment on the post a crime? Did I sound rude in my question? Does my comment violate any Nairaland rule? Is there a word that only women are permitted to know? Is there a Nairaland section for only ladies? Did I insult any lady who shared her experience under the post? If I misinterpret the word and use it wrongly, people like you will blame me for not asking for the correct meaning of the word. But when I first politely asked for the meaning, you insulted me instead of answering my question. Even if the word is popular and I just discovered it newly, is my desire to end my ignorance a crime? Is it wrong for me to make an effort to know what I do not know? Is trying to know the word a bad thing for a male? Someone may say I should have used Google. But, is it a crime to consult a fellow human instead of consulting Google? Those who are not making efforts to enlighten themselves are blamed. Those who are politely making efforts to enlighten themselves are also blamed. As you condemn bullies, also try to work on yourself.

Below is a link to the post.
https://www.nairaland.com/7080711/ladies-share-simping-experience-strictly#111983205

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by MONEY247: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:

If one woman comment on a thread, 15 men will attack her. If she defend herself, 25 more will attack her..... Why nah?.... All this thing is bad .... Why the unnecessary bully and intimidating?

Why?

Lol angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by dawnomike(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:

Why?
I guess your post didn't go down well with the redpillers association of Nairaland... So, they came out on a special operation similar to that of Russia against Ukraine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by Omicron007: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2022
shocked

Are you new to Nairaland @OP?

This forum is a very toxic place and there are lots of in-fighting between different groups of people who align with a certain belief, tradition or doctrine.

I observed the thread and the missile-throwing tantrums all over the place.
Next time, if you want to create a thread, just make it open so both genders can comment without any 'restriction/rules'.
Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by Dorwadora(f): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

Gender discrimination is bad. But the bigger problem is people use biased ideologies to tackle the discrimination. You yourself bullied me last night without any justification. You created a post in which you ask women to share their "SIMPING" experiences. I commented "Please, what does simping mean?". You and many other commenters began to attack me as if my question was insulting. Your defense logic is you wrote "Strictly for ladies" in your post. How does writing strictly for ladies in your post make my comment on the post a crime? Did I sound rude in my question? Does my comment violate any Nairaland rule? Is there a word that only women are permitted to know? Is there a Nairaland section for only ladies? Did I insult any lady who shared her experience under the post? If I misinterpret the word and use it wrongly, people like you will blame me for not asking for the correct meaning of the word. But when I first politely asked for the meaning, you insulted me instead of answering my question. Even if the word is popular and I just discovered it newly, is my desire to end my ignorance a crime? As you condemn bullies, also try to work on yourself.

Below is a link to the post.
https://www.nairaland.com/7080711/ladies-share-simping-experience-strictly#111983205
You said I bulled you yesterday night.... I'd have argued that I did not but I won't.... I'm sorry if you felt offended yesterday but let me point this out sir... The word Simp or simping has been used here on NL for more than 1000 times.... It's like a slogan for RPs. So saying you do not know the meaning of the word was a little off to almost everyone yesterday. I'm sorry if I was too forward.

You said I bullied you yesterday, I only told you this thread is for women, respectfully. There are many threads here on NL that are strictly for groups of people that share the same ideology. There are threads strictly for redpillers, doctors, mechanics, Redmi phone users and so on.... This trend is not new at all. While there's no section specify for this group, there are threads for them....

I'm sorry of you felt I bullied you yesterday sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by Dorwadora(f): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Are you new to Nairaland @OP?

Next time, if you want to create a thread, just make it open so both genders can comment without any 'restriction/rules'.
Yes sir.... I'll adhere to this advise for future events.
Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by Truvelisback(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
No commess.
Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by Omicron007: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Yes sir.... I'll adhere to this advise for future events.

That's the best way to avoid deliberate derailing.
Once you do that, you will find out that people who genuinely want to comment or make input would do so freely.
Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by Elporo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:

Why?

This is not Twitter or Instagram; where men powder women's noses and kiss their derriere.
This is not Facebook where men respond "thank you, God bless you" when a woman accepts a friend request.
This is not WA, where you can send "urgent 2K" SOS messages to your orbiters using your timeline.

No! I say No! This is Nairaland !!
Where men prefer respect over love, power over passion, virginity over celibacy, diversification over misguided divestments.
Where SIMPS are derided, White Knights imprisoned, male feminist scourged, female feminist mocked and ENP applauded for their foolishness, with GoFundMe's opened for their upcoming visits to Shiloh.

We will not go quietly into the night!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by MONEY247: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Elporo:

This is not Twitter or Instagram; where men powder women's noses and kiss their derriere.
This is not Facebook where men respond "thank you, God bless you" when a woman accepts a friend request.
This is not WA, where you can send "urgent 2K" SOS messages to your orbiters using your timeline.

No! I say No! This is Nairaland !!
Where men prefer respect over love, power over passion, virginity over celibacy, diversification over misguided divestments.
Where SIMPS are derided, White Knights imprisoned, male feminist scourged, female feminist mocked and ENP applauded for their foolishness, with GoFundMe's opened for their upcoming visits to Shiloh.

We will not go quietly into the night!

100%
Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by toujurs: 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
25 more, you say! grin grin. When these most ladies begin to have worth, because these girls lack contentment. They lack satisfaction. On what they can't provide for themselves.
Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by VictorUSA(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.
Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by Prettygirl200(f): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
dawnomike:
I get your post didn't go down well with the redpillers association of Nairaland... So, they came out on a special operation similar to that of Russia against Ukraine.
Really?? But the useless redpillers want theirs to go down well with us right?
Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by Prettygirl200(f): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:

Why?
Op me no cummma bother to talk plenty na so I sit down dey read fight. Honestly the so kids that calls themselves here ehhh their attitude is sickening. And u will be surprised that in reality they are not like that. They just want to look tough since it's social media.

1 Like

Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lol.. the guys on Nairaland no get joy and dem nor even need am. Know that and know peace grin
Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by princefrank76: 5:36am On Apr 17, 2022
op, nairaland is jungle that is not ment for faint hearted peeps.

if u must keep using this site, u must harden your heart to tantrums that will thrown on from the opposite gender.

but in all, we learn a thing or two from here
Re: Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? by EmzyT: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2022

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Age 4a Parent's To Give Their Daughter Freedom / Top 10 Richest Countries In The World: See Where Your Country Ranks / When She Brings Nothing To The Table..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.