Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... (6297 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Adult Content!!! See Sex Doll Actually In Action. They Are Really Alive / See Sex Robot Making Waves In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2022
Me and my wife had being married for 3years now.

During our courtship we do have sex time to time and amazing sex, not a boring one.

We have being married for 3years and we have always being having good sex.

There is no styles of sex we haven't done before and after we married and we use to have marathon sexs for hours as many rounds we want.

Have always make my wife cum and satisfied many times.

But going to 3 weeks now, I don't even feel like having sex and my wife too complains that is stress for.

Note: none of us is cheating and I was also the one that disvirgined her.

So I want to know is it normal or something is wrong?

1 Like

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Dukio: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2022
Una no get problem at all...... shocked

21 Likes

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2022
Una weldone...ooo sexy people sure u no want her born u pinkin
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by spydera: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2022
Permit me to say, and I quote:
"One must not make too much of anything in life, whether good or bad" or better still...
''Too much of anything is bad...”
It will take some time, give ya selves a break.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by dacblogger: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2022
You know no say sex dey tire person undecided

24 Likes

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Kingpin1000: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Why will you be so certain about your wife not cheating.
I can't even vouch for myself.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Why will you be so certain about your wife not cheating.
I can't even vouch for myself.

Oga I can vouch for her.

I know her.

24 Likes

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Vinnie2000(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2022
OP, Too much enjoyment of a thing eventually lead to low satisfaction. Dats wat is called Diminishing marginal utility in Economics! Personally, if i get married, i will have sex 1 or 2x in a month! I can't imagine having sex wit a wife 3 or 4x a week! I would get Bored and Tired of it!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Dukio:
Una no get problem at all...... shocked
I Swear
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by ufuosman(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Make una rest, una don do well well...

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Demigod22: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
My professor: Why did you come late for the project topics?

Me: my girlfriend visited.

My professor: sex will tire you. You are running after girls, don't worry, sex will tire you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
I laugh when people tell me they have high libido... Just wait until you marry, e go clear from your body.

41 Likes

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by zionmade(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
OP I don't know why you people bring very private matters to a forum where hundreds are viewing it. Like you just told thousands of people about your very own deep privacy.

And here someone has already told you that you can't vouch for someone you trust that much. Soon someone else will tell you that she is cheating and it continues

No wonder marriages don't last long nowadays.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Exkandayee(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cutehector:
I laugh when people tell me they have high libido... Just wait until you marry, e go clear from your body.
Lies, since 2016 I met my Kenyan American,we never get tired,we deh almost every day till date,she has a cleaning company, after work she deh use sex take chase stress every day, unless she no well,my brother when your woman is sexy, you go bang am on a steady

5 Likes

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by QuinModah(f): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

During our courtship we do have sex time to time and amazing sex, not a boring one.

There is no styles of sex we haven't done before and after we married and we use to have marathon sexs for hours as many rounds we want.

But going to 3 weeks now, I don't even feel like having sex and my wife too complains that is stress for.

Lol! Shebi na una dey talk say eating egusi everytime you will loow to taste ogbono
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by QuinModah(f): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cutehector:
Are you married?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Godfullsam(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cutehector:

Libido will varnish when you keep knacking the same pvssy over and over again.

7 Likes

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Cutehector(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Exkandayee:

Lies, since 2016 I met my Kenyan American,we never get tired,we deh almost every day till date,she has a cleaning company, after work she deh use sex take chase stress every day, unless she no well,my brother when your woman is sexy, you go bang am on a steady
una go old ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Cutehector(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Godfullsam:

Libido will varnish when you keep knacking the same pvssy over and over again.
swears.

3 Likes

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Starz825(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Oga I can vouch for her.

I know her.
Comrade..calm down... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by nairaman66(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cutehector:

Real facts!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by VictorUSA(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Danmboss(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
spydera:
Permit me to say, and I quote:
"One must not make too much of anything in life, whether good or bad" or better still...
''Too much of anything is bad...”
It will take some time, give ya selves a break.
Comrade sense na your break fast?
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Prettygirl200(f): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cutehector:
Lol the high libido go low abi??
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Prettygirl200(f): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
zionmade:
OP I don't know why you people bring very private matters to a forum where hundreds are viewing it. Like you just told thousands of people about your very own deep privacy.

And here someone has already told you that you can't vouch for someone you trust that much. Soon someone else will tell you that she is cheating and it continues

No wonder marriages cdon't last long nowadays.
Bc they like bringing everything concerning them to socal media at the end of the day they start getting negative replied from bitter people before I know it he will transfer that aggression to his wife at home or start suspect her

What now happens afterwords fight go start before u know it domestic voilence don join marriage go scatter. Not everything should be brought to socal media especially a toxic place like this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by SNEFF: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Thats one problem of eating one soup for quitea long time, na who get strength dey marry.
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Prettygirl200(f): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

op there are things that's not suppose to be brought to social media, pls respect your wife and your private life. Before some Nonsense redpillers will come and tell u that she is cheating on u. Learn to keep your marriage private away from a toxic place like this nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by JOACHINpedro: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
QuinModah:
Lol! Shebi na una dey talk say eating egusi everytime you will loow to taste ogbono
Are you advising the man to taste another soup?
Which kind woman you be?

4 Likes

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Cutehector(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol the high libido go low abi??
yup.
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by wumi2017(f): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Chai I can't wait grin

3 Likes

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Vinnie2000(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Are you advising the man to taste another soup?
Which kind woman you be?
Maybe she get soup wen sweet pass OP Wife own! She is stylishly inviting him. Lols.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Slept With A Demon / How To Spot Girls Who Have Given B.J More Than Ones Picture / What Is Wrong With This Girl? Is She Sane At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.