Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! (835 Views)

I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside / CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2022
so there this girl in my department that was really into me,and honestly I like her too,so after physic lecture I was resting my face on the table like tryna meditate,I heard my crush telling her friends of how she couldn't sleep because she was thinking of me,anyway they all started laughing and I was forced to look at there side because of there noise, lo and behold this my crush shouted JESUS lol me I just put my head back pretend like I no hear dem

so today I wan buy Fanta I just say make I order my own from the mama,wow I saw my crush DEA o,
I just wan try maintain eye contact with her WALAI this girl frown face come hiss join ahh, my ego deflate I swear to god

1 Like

Re: Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by Kriss216: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2022
There's nothing special about Nigerian girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by Dukio: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2022
Nigha focus on your studies and leave that gender alone.

Or you want collect the "World SIMPle Man" crown undecided
Re: Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by YeyeGbami: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2022
They never give you red pill to swallow.

Go tell her how you feel, if she’s into you will know if not unto the next.

Re: Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2022
YeyeGbami:
They never give you red pill to swallow.

Go tell her how you feel, if she’s into you will know if not unto the next.

the girl like me gan

she's always staring, always pointing to me anytime she dey with her friends
Re: Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by shawante(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2022
Man up and talk to her instead of acting childish

1 Like

Re: Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
There's nothing special about Nigerian girls.
Re: Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by Demigod22: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2022
If you like her go talk to her, only eye contact cannot do the trick. Most of the crush I had in school I didn't date them, first because I don't make move, secondly, I have options.
Re: Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2022
shawante:
Man up and talk to her instead of acting childish

ordinary eye contact bae dey frown,..you still want make I go meet am

make dem slap me ba?

ar don lose strength for her case
Re: Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by headbasher96(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
When i was your age my heart was fixed on making money my crush was money everything about me was money so u better learn there is nothing like crush
Re: Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by Prettygirl200(f): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:
so there this girl in my department that was really into me,and honestly I like her too,so after physic lecture I was resting my face on the table like tryna meditate,I heard my crush telling her friends of how she couldn't sleep because she was thinking of me,anyway they all started laughing and I was forced to look at there side because of there noise, lo and behold this my crush shouted JESUS lol me I just put my head back pretend like I no hear dem

so today I wan buy Fanta I just say make I order my own from the mama,wow I saw my crush DEA o,
I just wan try maintain eye contact with her WALAI this girl frown face come hiss join ahh, my ego deflate I swear to god
Lol so u no know say na your nose make her frown niiii she know say ur nose go swallow her destiny na make she hissss. Take heart!!!
Re: Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by shawante(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:

ordinary eye contact bae dey frown,..you still want make I go meet am

make dem slap me ba?

ar don lose strength for her case

That's where the 'manning up' comes in.. You don't even need to look at her face, let her look at yours
Re: Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by house10s2: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Another clout story, why the lie come short this time
Re: Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by Nyascobar1414: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
What specialty do you nigga see in Nigerian girls
Seems you guys are on Mars
Re: Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! by Europeanwar: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nairalanders abeg make someone help me do Easter with 1k,I nor get anything.

Wema bank.

Thanks and God bless the giver.

(1) (Reply)

Juice World. One Of The Greatest Singer. / I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again / Another Popular South African Actor's Sex Tape Leaks - Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.