Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person (6486 Views)

When You Finally Catch The Person Who Always Invite You To Play Candy Crush! / Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! / THE CURFEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by abasifo(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2011
Abuja - Following announcement of 6pm and 10 pm curfews respectively for children and adult joints in Abuja, wives in the federal capital territory have today praised the federal government and resolved t[b]o send a thank-you gift-hamper to the person in government [/b]responsible for the new law.

An Abuja housewife who says she hasn’t seen her husband in daytime in over six years, said of the curfew:

“I did not vote for Jonathan, but I now know I should have. He is really pro-marriage. With this new curfew, he has demonstrated that he has the interest of Nigerian women at heart. I am so happy; I will finally get to spend more time with my husband.”

The curfew is the latest strategy from the arsenal of law enforcement agencies in their fight against the menace that is Boko Haram.

Earlier, Mr President also called upon Facebook Nigerians to be vigilant and watch out for suspicious behaviour. He made this call through his Facebook fan-page:

“There are an estimated 150 million pairs of eyes inNigeriaand believe me, that is the greatest deterrent possible against terrorism. Today, I call on all Nigerians to be watchful. Be conscious of your surroundings and report suspicious activities and persons to the authorities. GEJ”

Not all residents of Abuja are however happy with the curfew.

Speaking under condition of anonymity, Domitala (not real name), an Abuja resident of unspecified vocation, said:

“This government just dey fall person hand anyhow. No be say Boko Haram don win be dat? Imagine all the money wey workers go loose because of this curfew. Na night Suya man dey sell; na night, club dey sell; even sef we, na night we dey get customer. How they want make we pay our rent now?"

As the last bomb attack on the federal city occurred at 10am, observers are now predicating that the curfew will soon be extended to commence from 3pm when government workers close from work.
http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/Abuja-wives-rejoice-over-10pm-curfew-Prostitutes-protest
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by 190: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2011
Can you imagine

EVERYONE REFLECT TO THE ABUJA GIRL THREAD HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-582153.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-696178.0.html (especially this one)

and you would understand why these women are so happy

Men in abuja has since lost it and i think this curfew is just the best for them

Nice one GEJ @ least some men now would think with their brains back in abuja instead of driving about from area 11

to zone 3 to wuse zone 4 to transcorp hilton just to pick up whores and drink and have sex with whores @ the expenses of their family

this is good news
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by romsky: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2011
lol i really need to relocate o
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by 190: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2011
“This government just dey fall person hand anyhow. No be say Boko Haram don win be dat? Imagine all the money wey workers go loose because of this curfew. Na night Suya man dey sell; na night, club dey sell; even sef we, na night we dey get customer. How they want make we pay our rent now?"

A suspected ashawo hooker complaining about the curfew

cos he knows 10 sharp he needs to be home,

No more business meetings around 1pm cos his wife would immediately know theres a curfew and as such no meetings
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by sistajay(f): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2011
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Lets hear it for the long sufferin Abuja wives. God dey ooo.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by multibabe(f): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2011
190:

A suspected ashawo hooker complaining about the curfew

cos he knows 10 sharp he needs to be home,

No more business meetings around 1pm cos his wife would immediately know theres a curfew and as such no meetings

dont mind them that is how they go around spending all their salary on those Abuja girls let see how they will hav meetings at 11pm.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by 190: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2011
^a suspected victim cool
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by Sijo01(f): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2011
Cant just stop lafing ooooooooooooo. hahahaha
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by ayomifull(f): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
OMG! so some women need curfew to enjoy quality time with their husbands
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by ada24: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2011
ayomifull:

OMG! so some women need curfew to enjoy quality time with their husbands

my dear I thought the same thing - and they think they are in a marriage that it takes a curfew to get their husband to come home, chei!!
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by Outstrip(f): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2011
Stupid Abuja wives. Wait for GEJ to help you have se, x with your husband
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 08, 2011
i would like to hear some complaint from abuja men(husband) lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by Debokan: 2:46am On Jul 08, 2011
Thank God at least little children will now spend time with their dads at home.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by McCoy91(m): 2:51am On Jul 08, 2011
Funny no one has commented on how this will financially destabilize a lot of people, your hookers aside. Do you know how many people depend on night-life for their income? Smh
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by Mrmik(m): 4:10am On Jul 08, 2011
This is sheer rubbish. If a woman does not know how get her husband home except through GEJ curfew; then she should be honestly asking herself the question: am I really his wife. How will any Nigerian city operate without nightlife. GEJ should revisit [color=#000099][/color]his security department and sort it out. Like a poster mentioned; there are loads of people that make their livings at night. And moreover this is an absolute infringement of people's freedom of movement. I don't understand why anybody will be impressed about this.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by emekaD3(m): 4:54am On Jul 08, 2011
haha, "thank you gift"
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by McCoy91(m): 5:04am On Jul 08, 2011
Uhm, never realised this was even in the Jokes section embarassed embarassed
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by Sike(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2011
This is serious!!! Hahahaha
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by chelseabmw(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2011
@post

lol
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by dustydee: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2011
Doesn't make sense to me. Boko haram struck in Abuja during the day and not at night, if they cannot stop them from operating at daytime then nothing has been achieved.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by oderigwugwu: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2011
(here are the Abuja husbands here? Let them speak up please,
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by sayso: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2011
But come ooohh,in this era of population reduction tactics implored by other countries,Naija is promoting population explosion by allowing wives to shine their husband's kongo wella.9ja I hail thee.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by Signaturen: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2011
sayso:

But come ooohh,in this era of population reduction tactics implored by other countries,Naija is promoting population explosion by allowing wives to shine their husband's kongo wella.9ja I hail thee.
grin
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by SuperDan1: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2011
Hahahahahahaha i no fit shout! Abuja prostitutes go hear am,market don fall oppress them be dat.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by chijam: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2011
Bad news for the gigolos and sugar mummys angry sad
most housewives are not happy cos they have gigolos who satisfied them sexually unlike their lazy and big belly husband undecided grin cool
one man food is another man shit tongue tongue tongue
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by kukus01(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2011
i live in Abuja and MARRIED!!! wink i can say there is no curfew in Abuja!!!! shocked the directive was that parks and gardens that admits kids should close by 6pm and parks and gardens that sells alcohol including clubs, cinema outfits should close by 10pm unless they can provide adequate security!!!! get your information right peeps!!!! as a matter of fact i was at Krystal Lounge over the weekend with ma wife tongue and am still gonna be there TODAY!!!! miscommunications leads to complications!!!!! angry
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by Kaydadon(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2011
City like abuja most people make money at night,GEJ should revise his curfew law dat is not d best way 2 boko haram situatn
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by erayo2GCA(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2011
“I did not vote for Jonathan, but I now know I should have. He is really pro-marriage. With this new curfew, he has demonstrated that he has the interest of Nigerian women at heart. I am so happy; I will finally get to spend more time with my husband.”

USELESS COMMENT “I did not vote for Jonathan, but I now know I should have. BECAUSE OF INSECURITY
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by btyfulmnd(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2011
There are areas in Abuja that curfews would not and never be obeyed;for instance most satellite towns and i think the pronouncement is mostly concerned with joints in Abuja central. House wives shouldn't start rejoicing because an addicted fellow would always look for alternatives.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by lonelypal(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2011
kukus01:

i live in Abuja and MARRIED!!! wink i can say there is no curfew in Abuja!!!! shocked the directive was that parks and gardens that admits kids should close by 6pm and parks and gardens that sells alcohol including clubs, cinema outfits should close by 10pm unless they can provide adequate security!!!! get your information right peeps!!!! as a matter of fact i was at Krystal Lounge over the weekend with ma wife tongue and am still gonna be there TODAY!!!! miscommunications leads to complications!!!!! angry

smileyYeah, You took that straight from ma mouth mr. A lot of misinterpretations from dose who dnt get their facts right, was @ cubana last friday n the security was extremely tight, so wats d hoot bout all ds curfew?
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by lysaa(f): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2011
1st of all, i don't see the joke in this post.

And romsky
romsky:

lol i really need to relocate o
U are an official suspect from now on. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lol... Nairaland Owner,seun Bounced From Meeting Zuckerberg At Yaba ?? (Photos) / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? / Open Ya Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.