Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu (19562 Views)

‘We Plead For Forgiveness’ Osinbajo Groups Declare Support For Tinubu / South West Youths Gather In Lagos For Yahaya Bello, Vow Support (Photos) / South-West Youths Mobilize 30,000 Youths, Make Bold Demands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Lanrelagboi: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ongoing - South West Youths and Progressives from various Sw states declare their support for the JAGABAN, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu . #BAT2023

https://twitter.com/JideSGroup/status/1515301456089337859?t=LQwjkvhmFbmV0iKe2YbbQw&s=19

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Lanrelagboi: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
More

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Cyynthia(f): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
A big time to benefit from his bullion van..

The masses know where their heart belong..

Collect everything collectable, ( After all he stole your Future), then go out and vote in a man with integrity...

Tinubu for President ?... Olorun Maje !!

We yorubas can never vote for a criminal
Yoruba Lagba !!

803 Likes 112 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by BloomingDale(f): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Youths for Tinubu? Is this a joke/sarcasm? Wow: I commented too early before seeing the pics. You mean there are Youths really supporting Tinubu?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Massiveglory: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
The youths have landed to cash out from the bullion van. Nothing else, nothing more.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Is04970: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
God bless Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu
God bless SW youths.
God bless Nigeria

87 Likes 15 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by derecho(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
This Just reminds me of the proverbial antelope who practiced so much for a dance competition but never participated in it because it broke one of its limbs during the rehearsals.

He hasn't gotten the ticket yet and he's doing all these.

Notice how blurred the section of the crowd is

By the way, it's not hard to gather crowd in Nigeria today.
Just get an artiste like "portable" or even "terry gee".
People go come.No need to pay the crowd sef

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Mandate2023: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tip of d ice Berg......d day tinubu will declare in d open, there will be no space to run marathon like Amaechi did

Dey will destroy dis beautiful stadium Ambode renovated b4 leaving office with dis there yeye campaign and tinubu did not build any stadium when he was governor

I stand with Osinbajo

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by AbijaJ: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
BloomingDale:
Youths for Tinubu? Is this a joke/sarcasm? Wow: I commented too early before seeing the pics. You mean there are Youths really supporting Tinubu?

Come off it. Some of you overrate yourselves. You can't expect every youth to hate him just coz you do. Everyone can't be a zombie or part of your cancel mob.

101 Likes 14 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by BloomingDale(f): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
AbijaJ:

Come off it. Some of you overrate yourselves. You can't expect every youth to hate him just coz you do.

Hate him? You mean you want another old sick leader as your President? I’m confused.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Mandate2023: 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cyynthia:

The masses know where their heart is...

Repeating same jagons everytime una no dey tire....where did dey tell u that there heart is?
Most of those ppl don't even know who is wike, Amaechi, umahi, yahaya bello etc

Dey only know tinubu, Osinbajo, atiku and maybe saraki, that name too has been popular b4 Bukola Saraki

He go do u like film grin

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by OkoroBufo: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
I had a short time by the venue, there was overcrowding. I knew the crowd would eventually build up. Massive love for Asiwaju.

-Okoro bufo

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself.
Cyynthia:

The masses know where their heart is...

607 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Mandate2023: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
BloomingDale:

Hate him? You mean you want another old sick leader as your President? I’m confused.

And his in d hospital like dis?

U'v never fall sick in ur life bah....continue crying my child

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by kenzysmith: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Those people were promise 4 cup of garri and 2 seed of maggi.

The camera man had to snap tunubu personal security guard among to make up for d crowd grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by OkoroBufo: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
BloomingDale:

Tinubu's personal physician don drop quote. If you embark on the tours Tinubu covered in just a month, I am very sure your tiny legs would have given in. Many people that claimed to be youths are even more sickly than the so called old men.

-Okoro bufo

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by BloomingDale(f): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Tinubu's personal physician don drop quote. If you embark on the tours Tinubu covered in just a month, I am very sure your tiny legs would have given in. Many people that claimed to be youths are even more sickly than the so called old men.

-Okoro bufo

The personal physician on Tinubu’s payroll? What do you expect him to say? I get yam legs so it can never give in. I strong like the rock of Gibraltar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by OkoroBufo: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
BloomingDale:

The personal physician on Tinubu’s payroll? What do you expect him to say? I get yam legs so it can never give in. I strong like the rock of Gibraltar.
We will need your yam legs to stand in a long queue and vote for Tinubu.

-Okoro bufo

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Shetemi12(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
We are not ready yet! Some people are wishing the stadium is empty like this

586 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by AbijaJ: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
BloomingDale:

Have you seen his medical report that certifies that he's sick? Can a 'sick' person be actively going all over the country to seek political support like he's been doing? Look, you don't have to vote for him (that's your right and prerogative) but you can't expect everyone to fall for your lies just because you see Tinubu as a threat to your fav's ambition.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by derecho(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kikikiki.. You dey worry yoursef o

Those thinking all those people are youths are mistaken. Most of the people there are Lagos state secretariat workers, street sweepers (including old women in jeans), street urchins (oluomo boys) etc
All Sanwo-olu needs to do is mandate all civil servants to be at the venue.
Old party members in jeans full there.
kenzysmith:
Kwankwaso was crowd more 2018 what happen at d primaries undecided

The camera man had to snap tunubu personal security guard among to make up for d crowd grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by yuzjet(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
As it’s going, Tinubu will end up being elected as the next president.

I still believe his state of health still better than 100% Buhari.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Flier: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
I am still thinking if to go for TINUBU or ATIKU

4 Likes

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by vincentjk(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Only God knows how much this granny has spent in things like this so far, no wonder he reopened ikoyi tollgate again.

2 Likes

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Asianjollof007: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Awon olobuuku omo, no be only south-west youth.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by ovieigho(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lol

We know how these things work !

After the show grin Every one will gather according to the leads that mobilized them and their balance will be shared ….

All those youths are there for the money !

If Tinubu wins the presidenal race eventually

I won’t come to Nigeria till his tenure is over

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Clonelord: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Auchins
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
BloomingDale:

After ENDSARS o.

These are the agberos of the southwest.
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Thermodynamics(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Gathering of fools,
Gathering of those who like suffering,
Gathering of people who like poverty,
Gathering of people who hate progress,
Gathering of people with small minds,
Gathering of the enemies of Nigeria,
Gathering of enemies of progress,

These are the people who doesn't want Nigeria to progress.

26 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will Make Sanwo-Olu Jobless, Lagos PDP Tells Wike / PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs / Niger Bridge Is Falling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.