Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives (733 Views)

Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Mom Gives Birth Inside Plane En Route New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
My mom seems to value her relatives as much as we her children . Right from when we were little my mom can buy exactly same thing she buys for us to her nieces and nephews. This behaviour has been with till now that my mom can give her nephews and nieces money for school fees why still crying to us that she doesn't have money. Of recent there is a nephew of his in theological school who wants to be a pastor , my mom just sent him money while still crying to us she has no money, my sister found out she sent the money to this his nephew .
I always wish to send my mom money more frequently but I'm always afraid it will end up with her nephews and nieces. We have asked her to tone down her spending and save more for her retirement but she seems to be inseparable from her Ikwu-nne people.
Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by immortalcrown(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
It is good if her relatives will remember and appreciate those things.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by LoveNbeloved(f): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
I don't see anything wrong with that.
Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by MadamVanessa(f): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
shocked

You're very selfish and self centered human being. Your type is the reason this world is like this. For crying out loud, what is wrong with your mum helping her relatives? tell me one thing that is wrong and I will tell you a billion things that's good about her lending a helping hand to her relatives.

What your mum sowed today in the lives of your nephew, nieces, cousins etc , unfortunately she may not be alive to reap it, but it's selfish you that may probably reap it later or your children.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
your mother has a good heart.... nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by dacblogger: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
No comment...
Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by shawante(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
If quarter of the women in Nigeria were like your mom. NO ONE would be complaining
Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by PalmsInTheSky: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
My mum too had sleepless nights when my cousin was arrested last year..she couldn't calm till he was freed, it's just empathy and it's normal.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by Redstorm(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
It is always good to help those in need. But your mom should not do it to the detriment of her family

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by KiNg0G: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
your mom needs some redpill
it never ends well
Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
There's nothing wrong with that, but she should learn to save some for herself na. undecided
Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by KaluwisxPRO: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You're very selfish and self centered human being. Your type is the reason this world is like this. For crying out loud, what is wrong with your mum helping her relatives? tell me one thing that is wrong and I will tell you a billion things that's good about her lending a helping hand to her relatives.

What your mum sowed today in the lives of your nephew, nieces, cousins etc , unfortunately she may not be alive to reap it, but it's selfish you that may probably reap it later or your children.

So because she wants to do good face she should spend what’s meant for her for others and then cry to her kids for more? That is the real selfishness nigga.

This is like a case of a squatter buying a pet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by Double0h7(f): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Your mum sounds amazing and you should take a leaf out of her book and bond with your siblings and love their children as much as you love your own.
I fell in love with my nephews and nieces before I met my children and I will continue to love them as much as my own children. Your mother is putting love into the world so that love could protect her bloodline long after she's gone.

I was chatting to my niece who use to hate the way her dad spent money on everyone and would only give them the fundamental (food, clothes, education, shelter). It's now that she is a mother that she understood her fathers motives. Everywhere she and her brother goes there's someone her father helped and she is loved as an extension of him. She understands that her father was throwing treasures in her path by being such a kind and generous man.
Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

[s]You're very selfish and self centered human being. Your type is the reason this world is like this. For crying out loud, what is wrong with your mum helping her relatives? tell me one thing that is wrong and I will tell you a billion things that's good about her lending a helping hand to her relatives.

What your mum sowed today in the lives of your nephew, nieces, cousins etc , unfortunately she may not be alive to reap it, but it's selfish you that may probably reap it later or your children.[/s]

Frustrated vagabond ediot ,everything na insult for u. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by Demigod22: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
My biological mother is like your mother too. During Christmas, all her nieces and nephews will have Christmas wear, she will buy bag of rice, buy household items for her sisters and brothers.

Today, those same people don't even call her, they don't even know if she is alive or dead.

When she was doing those things for them, she never did anything for me. It was my partner auntie which I called Mom that trained me from primary school to University.

Whenever my biological mother is complaining about her problem, is like she is singing to me because I never made sense out of it.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mom Gives Her Money To Her Relatives by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Demigod22:
My biological mother is like your mother too. During Christmas, all her nieces and nephews will have Christmas wear, she will buy bag of rice, buy household items for her sisters and brothers.

Today, those same people don't even call her, they don't even know if she is alive or dead.

When she was doing those things for them, she never did anything for me. It was my partner auntie which I called Mom that trained me from primary school to University.

Whenever my biological mother is complaining about her problem, is like she is singing to me because I never made sense out of it.
I get you, she's still your mom though. Just consider it as a mistake. Some mothers see their children as a responsibility of their husband. They now use the money they have on their nieces and nephews

(1) (Reply)

Photos / My Good Friend Slept Wit My Girlfrnd. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed My Trust / Opinion! Lady Who Had Sex With A Dog Should Be Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.