Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) (6383 Views)

Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Realmi: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
See nose like pant grin grin
wickedness grin
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Jmichael1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Na ur real nose be dis abi nah photoshoped?
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by adefitim(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
It’s a no for me but as we all know that nobody NOSE tomorrow

Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Martinez39s(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
God nose best.
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
You should be a super hero called "The Nose Man". grin

You will use your nose to save the world.
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by okoroemeka(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
donleo92:
I guess the nose is their spec
looks like a Mack truck exhaust pipe that nose

Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by toujurs: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
This guy needs attention like mad grin grin grin, i see what you doing
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Just imagine having a fair cute boyfriend

lol,I swear ah b spec

ladies just keep praying I notice you people because my DM is choked
no worry, if money don deh...just do small nasal surgery. get your confidence back
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Malawian(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wereh carry thermobaric weapon for face. You wan suck all the air comot from the babe body as you dey kiss am ni?
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
Is this ur real nose or this is an edited picture.
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
bro haba. The guy offend you before?

Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by 1Alex: 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:

lol,I swear ah b spec

Fixed!!

Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Joyson: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Who nose tomorrow
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Na fine guy sha grin
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by phemmyfour: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:

lol,I swear ah b spec

Your exhaust pipe no be here o
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Wizpa(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bobloco:
That your nose will be a good meme.

Nose be like "I smell lies"

Sorry, i wanted someone i can trust... Its OK but the last week talked... Thanks. I'm deactivating
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by nairaman66(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nosewithstanding you are right
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by clerkent(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bro you are there spec because they find out that you NOSE everything.
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by BigYash: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
And you want to make heaven like this? grin grin You wan use laugh injure me o..

Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by VandalSavage(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
You are lucky oxygen is free cheesy
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
u're mouthed ogbeni!

Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by KingMack(m): 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
No one nose his or her calling undecided

Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by patjane(f): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
You look youself well for mirror before you post this picture undecided. Anyway I Nose you didn’t grin.
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by DaInferno(m): 6:27am On Apr 17, 2022
Meme worthy grin
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Solex99(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2022
No wonder this are the kind of children disturbing our peace on nairaland, indeed nairaland is filed with children that suppose to focus on their education or carriers, skills or whatever. No sensible post this days when people like u are the op.
Johndagr8t:

lol,I swear ah b spec

Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by DRimsh(f): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2022
"Spec"?

With this fat ass you call a nose?
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Nonywendy(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2022
Is ur name noseline
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by jayworld15(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2022
No 8, Folly Street,
Savage Estate,
Romance, Nairaland.
17th-April-2022.

Dear OP,
Good day honorable friend. It gladdens my heart each time I receive your timely "nosety" letter of how Providence has made sure your "nose-sized" needs are met without much ado. Your letters, in all sincerity of heart, are joy to my ears, passing your good "nosebeing" to my psychological world that a friend whom I last seen since his first inception as a homo sapien is doing "noseily" fine.
Your two big "nose" drums, I received from nairaland from Savage House Road, drag air with your peers. It was said that they know how "noseful" it is to have you around like a brutal emperor of no mercy, ready to strike, ready to kill. They are stultified by your best "nosey" friends who are like shadows sneaking out when they so much wish. This has made them to suffer as a result.
OP, I wish to write more. But my ink is leaning on dry "nosey" ground of tiredness. Nevertheless, Savagery greets you. Goodbye.

From a concerned friend.
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by blacq2009(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2022
God NOSE tomorrow.
Re: Every Ladies Spec I Swear!!!! (photo) by Flamez01: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2022
To think that we have been looking for a way to sniff out terrorist and bandits, see this one parading an instrument capable of causing massive destruction. You are blessed my brother, but u need to leave that God forsaken shop and find a way to join the Nigerian army

Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read / Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? / Interesting Memes In My Phone Gallery.. Happy Viewing!