Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,215 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) (24746 Views)

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by thatigboman1: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:

But we are not into grilling business now. Why tagging us?
ask the poster, not me. I didnt mention ur name for obvious reasons.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
osazsky:
it may even be bakaci or isakaba..after them don kill themselves they start blaming a wall or anything

Exactly!

Very quick to attribute all crimes to herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by Junkybunki(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Someone should please help me with ₦700 to buy food to eat please am hungry I need food and if you also have job for me to sustain I ll appreciate please help me I beg I need food am hungry thanks and God bless 066 Seventy 96 036 Gtb
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nice.....Well received.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by helinues: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
thatigboman1:
ask the poster, not me. I didnt mention ur name for obvious reasons.

You can answer on his behalf after all you both shared same opinion
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by MallamCoconuthe: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
flokii:
So Fulanis still dey wreck havoc in SE.. I thought the IPOB urchins on here claimed ESN has cleared their forests.

Sit at home while Fulanis roam freely into the farms and communities with their cattle.
If you had half a brain (which I know you don't), you would have realized all these fulani attacks aren't isolated to the South East alone but everywhere in the South, infact a simple Google search of herdsmen attacks in your South West region so far will reveal more algorithms of attacks across the SW states than the SE, the herdsmen attacks in the SE are only isolated to few communities in Enugu that share a common border with volatile areas in Benue state where these herdmen mostly attack from and run back. The fulani herdsmen attacks were worse in the SE 2-3 years ago before ESN drastically reduced it.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by akusucymon: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ipob and ESN will rather prepare to kill their brothers on Monday than confront these bandits
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by ifex370(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
shocked

Coward IPOB & ESN don sprint reach Abidjan.

Only useful for terrorising fellow Igbo and killing a single cow in staged videos.

Face herdsmen, they wear their wives skirts and run.

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/rf6ZUe.gif[/img]

Flatin0s can mention me and cry. Doesn't change the truth.

How come there is so much hatred?

Your username even says "kill all igbos".

You guys are really terrible people.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by VPN11(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:
Where are Ipob touts when their people need them? angry

Cursed people.

The Igbos; are the most intelligent black ethnic group in the world;Fact
One the most richest ethnic group in Nigeria ;5/10 Forbes richest Nigerians 2022 are Igbos. Fact.
Igbos own 70% of Abuja ;Fact
Igbos own 50 % of Lagos ;fact
Igbos control Nigeria economy ;fact

Igbos are trapped in a cursed Nation; with ignorant dumb tribes; happy to be enslaved by a normadic tribe from Futadjalon.The blood of Igbos killed; in your genocide have cursed Liegeria;
The poverty capital of the world. Fact
Third most terrorized place on earth;Fact
A poor country with over 100 million; of her residents jobless;with no basic social amenities.
Killing Igbos wont give you jobs or electricity; We are the resistance;because we are the most intelligent black ethnic group in the world.
Enjoy your cursed nation;and please pay up your debts ;a country that uses 94% its GPD to service debt;
smelly ;stupid nation.
Nigeria is a scam.
A Cursed nation.
Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
This shit better not be true sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
ifex370:

How come there is so much hatred?

Your username even says "kill all igbos".

You guys are really terrible people.

Check...maybe you are blind as well as unintelligent.

Read my username again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Okey police should do there work naw or make dem step out and allow ESN to step in undecided undecided fire to fire

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by Iliya1520: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Brendaniel:
Now the military that usually easily finds all IPOB hideouts will not see these fulani terrorists to catch in the same south-east, they become invisible and someone will tell me that Buhari is not the cause of the violence in the south east...

no be that Fulani have chased away by ipob, she be no be ipob have publicly said that they have chased away all Fulani living in southeast? it may na that the same ipob that chased that Fulani put into Fulani clothes came and Aldo killed a fellow Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
angry angry angry angry U need Ekpa angry angry.Leave igbo alone angry
KingOfAllIgbos:
shocked

Only useful for terrorising fellow Igbo and killing a single cow in staged videos.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
chukwuibuipob:

You need egba. Leave me alone.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by ifex370(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

Check...maybe you are blind as well as unintelligent.

Read my username again.

Lol.. I might as well get my eyes checked..

I could've sworn I read "kill all igbos" grin

I dared you to pass your message without throwing an insult
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by VPN11(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
chukwuibuipob:

wink
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
mrvitalis:
Watch them Blame the same ESN that police have been chasing up and down not allowing them do their work since

Just watch

this is an unfortunate incident and shut da fúck up in the mention of those ediots that was politically established, KANU prevented southeast Govt from finding lasting solution with these fulani menace in East

Fulani herdsmen igbo on Wednesday, igbo killing fellow igbo on Monday sit at home enforcement. a acclaimed industrial and intelligent tribe acting like alimajiri
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by VPN11(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=112027351] shocked

Your like a frog in a slow burning water.
This jihad; na turn by turn;

Enjoy your enslavement ;in the poverty capital of the world.

A coward.

Fulani intention to completely colonize and dominate other nations in the geographical entity called Nigerian has not abated over the years. In fact it has intensified, has been burning like bonfire and has recently become more intense than ever before. The tragedy is that like the ostrich, Southerners have buried their heads in the sands of denial. They talk about Igbo presidency, Ijaw presidency, Urhobo presidency, Ogoni presidency etc; they talk about creation of more states; they talk about resource control - what tiny token percentage of their own property they will happily accept from their sworn enemy who stole their property ; (Abacha cut that percentage down to 1percent and the oil producing states happily agreed.) It is as if robbers invaded your home, killed your sons, gang raped your daughters, seized your house, cars, TV, bicycles, and all the furniture in your house, took over your multi million naira bank account and then offered to let you watch the TV in your house for I hour once every month after which they kick you out and you happily go back to sleeping under the bridge, drinking sewer water, all the while thankful to the robbers every time you finish watching your one hour of television in the month. Any human being who sees you laughing and smiling happily will simply say “You de craze”.

Consider the following statements by Hausa Fulani leaders over the years:

Ahmadu Bello: “The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great–grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future.” This statement was allegedly made by Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Sarduana of Sokoto, Leader of the NPC and Premier of Northern Nigeria, (Parrot Newspaper, 12th Oct. 1960; republished on November 13, 2002, by the Tribune Newspaper, Ibadan.)

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by VPN11(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
shocked

Your like a frog in a slow burning water.
This jihad; na turn by turn;

Enjoy your enslavement ;in the poverty capital of the world.

A coward.

Fulani intention to completely colonize and dominate other nations in the geographical entity called Nigerian has not abated over the years. In fact it has intensified, has been burning like bonfire and has recently become more intense than ever before. The tragedy is that like the ostrich, Southerners have buried their heads in the sands of denial. They talk about Igbo presidency, Ijaw presidency, Urhobo presidency, Ogoni presidency etc; they talk about creation of more states; they talk about resource control - what tiny token percentage of their own property they will happily accept from their sworn enemy who stole their property ; (Abacha cut that percentage down to 1percent and the oil producing states happily agreed.) It is as if robbers invaded your home, killed your sons, gang raped your daughters, seized your house, cars, TV, bicycles, and all the furniture in your house, took over your multi million naira bank account and then offered to let you watch the TV in your house for I hour once every month after which they kick you out and you happily go back to sleeping under the bridge, drinking sewer water, all the while thankful to the robbers every time you finish watching your one hour of television in the month. Any human being who sees you laughing and smiling happily will simply say “You de craze”.

Consider the following statements by Hausa Fulani leaders over the years:

Ahmadu Bello: “The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great–grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future.” This statement was allegedly made by Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Sarduana of Sokoto, Leader of the NPC and Premier of Northern Nigeria, (Parrot Newspaper, 12th Oct. 1960; republished on November 13, 2002, by the Tribune Newspaper, Ibadan.)

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
These Fulani ppl have seen South East ppl finish. They are just going marauding everywhere in that part of this country.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by VPN11(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
shocked cheesy grin cool angry

My guy; I dey your side ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
cheesy cool
VPN11:

My guy; I dey your side ooo. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by ipobcannibals: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lies from pits of Ipigs/ESN
Lies from pits of Ipob/ESN
Lies from pits of Ipigs/ESN cannibals

No one’s is killing anyone in the SE, except Ipob/ESN using it to raise funds. They kill and use that as deceit to tell Igbo to donate money for defence against non-existent Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by Anyiamaka: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
shocked

You are half a human being. You wasted all this space, words to attack IPOB/esn without a word condemning the attack or sympathizing with the victims. Were you born silly or you are just intentionally stupid

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by Miracle2022: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Yes we already know who are the fulanis and dss.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Anyiamaka:

Antimalarial to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
You are half a human being. You wasted all this space, words to attack IPOB/esn without a word condemning the attack or sympathizing with the victims. Were you born silly or you are just intentionally stupid

I agree with your assessment of your own parents. My condolences.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Anyiamaka:

Anyiamaka to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

I agree with your assessment of your own parents. My condolences.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by Conrod: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
LegendHero:
We even don’t know what to believe again.

Father Mbaka said IPOB already sent all Fulani herdmen away from Enugu and that farmers are now reaping bountiful harvest.

Yet we hear of hersmen launching attack again. This thing is the more you look the less you see.
Or could it be that they were sent just to proof the cleric wrong ?...afterall, they have robbed a bank ,hoist ipob flag and delbrately forget ipob paraphanalias at the crime scene .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Grandpa Shipping Illicit Drugs, Intercepts Tabs Of Opoids (photos) / Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos / Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.